AEEE 2019: Amrita University Entrance Exam, Counselling, Admission
AEEE 2019 5th Allotment has been published on 8th July 2019. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University is the conducting authority of Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE 2019). AEEE is a university level entrance examination which is conducted to offer admission in the various specializations of engineering professional degree courses. AEEE is organized on all India basis after which candidates can get admission in Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore) and Vengal (Chennai) campuses. Candidates can get complete information about AEEE 2019 through this article.
AEEE 2019 Notifications:
The Application form for AEEE 2020 has been released from 19th September 2019.
AEEE 2019 5th Allotment has been published on 8th July 2019. Check here for counselling details.
AEEE 2019 Important Dates
In this section, candidates can get the complete dates for AEEE 2019 examination.
|Starting of online application||19th October 2018|
|Closing of receiving application form||17th April 2019|
|Closing of receiving application for PPT||25th April 2019|
|Slot booking for CBT exam starts||12th April 2019|
|Closing of slot booking for CBT||19th April 2019|
|Admit card for P&P exam||16th April 2019|
|Online exam date CBT||22nd – 26th April 2019|
|Offline exam date PPT||27th April 2019|
|Announcement of AEEE result||10th May 2019|
|Option open to change the academic preference & profile data||5th-8th May 2019|
|Counselling registration||15th-26th May 2019|
AEEE Counselling 2019
To participate in the AEEE 2019 counselling, candidates can check the information related to the counselling date and time from above exam dates section.
The counselling will be conducted on different dates for SC/ST, General Quota and State Quota candidates through offline mode. The counselling process has been started from 15th May 2019.
Candidates have to report any one of the three campuses to participate in the counselling and can fill the option of branch in any campus as per the preference and availability of seats.
Candidates have to register for the counselling and verify the documents for allotment of seats. After the verification of the required original documents, the authority will allot the seats. After the seat allotment, candidates have to report the allotted college with original documents and admission fee.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates have to produce the original documents with one photo copy of each and Demand Draft as listed below:
- Counselling Call Letter
- 10th class Mark Sheet
- HSC/12th class Examination Hall Ticket
- HSC/12th class Mark Sheet
- AEEE 2019 Hall ticket (with signature of Invigilator)
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/BC/MBC/OBC)
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate from the Institution where candidate studied 12th class
- Demand Draft towards counselling fee which is non refundable
AEEE 2019 Application Form
The university will invite the applications from the eligible candidates to admit candidates in engineering courses of the university.
- The candidates can fill and submit the application form through online mode.
- The AEEE 2019 application form has been started from 19th October 2018.
- Candidates have to register on the website first by providing the personal details.
- Candidates also have to upload their photo (size should be 3.5 cm (Width) x 4.5 cm (Height)) and signature while filling the application form.
- The application form is accepted only after the payment of application fee.
- The application fee is INR 1000 for candidates seeking admission through AEE 2019 and INR 300 for candidates seeking admission based on the rank scored in JEE Mains.
- Candidates need to pay only INR 1000 if they want admission through both AEEE and JEE rank.
- Online application fee can be deposited through internet banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
AEEE 2020 entrance exam will be conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham on a university level. The exam is conducted to offer admission to the candidates into various specializations of B. Tech programme. Apart from AEEE, candidates can also take admission in the university through JEE Main score. Candidates can get admission into the university and its affiliated campuses trough its admission process.
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates those will satisfy the complete eligibility criteria set by the university will be admitted to the first year of four years B.Tech degree programme.
Age Criteria: The age of the applying candidates should fall on or after 1st July 1998.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should pass their 12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: The candidates should obtain 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 50% in each of these three subjects are necessary subjects having in 12th class.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
AEEE Exam Pattern
Check the complete exam pattern of AEEE 2019 from below.
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through both (online and offline) modes.
- Duration of Exam: The total duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.
- No. of Questions: There will be 100 questions in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct response, 3 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score. For more than one answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
AEEE Syllabus 2019
The syllabus of AEEE 2019 exam will be consisting of class 11th and class 12th syllabus. The questions will be asked from physics, chemistry and mathematics. The contents of the each subject are given below:
- Complex Numbers
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- The straight line and pair of straight lines
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Conic Sections
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Oscillations and waves
- Ray and wave optics
- Modern physics
- Units and dimensions
- Solids and fluids
- Electrostatics, current electricity and magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic wave
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Environmental chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Basic concepts
- Atomic structure, chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Electrochemistry, kinetics and surface chemistry
- Equilibrium and thermodynamics
- Solid state and solutions
- Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and amines
- Co-ordination compounds
- Basic organic chemistry and techniques
- S-block elements
- D, f-block elements
- P-block elements
Preparation Tips (How to Prepare)
- Make a strategy to solve the questions in minimum time period.
- Make a continuous study schedule for each day till the exam.
- Go through the complete syllabus before starting preparation for the exam.
- Boost your confidence for the exam day by yourself.
- Be aware of the exam pattern and marking schemes.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
AEEE Hall Ticket 2019
The slot booking for CBT (Computer Based Test) has been started from 12th April 2019. The admit card has been released from 16th April 2019.
CBT will be conducted in 3 time slots per day in multiple cities all over the Country. PBT (pen & paper) Test will be conducted in all major cities in the states of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamilnadu.
The authority will not send the admit card by post to any candidate. The intimation of downloading admit card will be sent through email or SMS. For online exam, the candidates should book their slot to get admit card.
Must bring the admit card in the examination hall. As without AEEE hall ticket 2019, no candidate will be permitted to enter in the exam center.
AEEE Result 2019
The results can be accessed through online mode only. The candidates can check their AEEE result 2019 on 13th May 2019. The result will not be sent to any candidates by post.
To check the result, candidates need to enter the registration number and date of birth. So, keep the printout of downloaded result till admission procedure.
AEEE 2019 Rank List
The authority will publish the rank list after declaration of the result. The rank list will be prepared on the basis of performance of the candidates in the entrance exam. The rank list will be published on the university website in the first week of May 2019.
As per the marks scored by the candidates in the written test, the authority will assign the separate ranks to all appeared candidates. According to the rank of the candidates, they will be called for the counselling.
If you have any other queries about AEEE 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.