AIAPGET 2023: Application Form (Out), Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
AIAPGET 2023 Application Form has been released. All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a national level entrance exam. It provide admission in All India Quota seats, State Quota seats for MS/ MD/ Postgraduate and doctoral courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & the Homoeopathy courses. The candidates who clear the examination can go for MD, MS, or PG Diploma courses. Candidates who are seeking admission in these courses must check the eligibility norms before applying for the test. In this article, we have provided complete details about AIAPGET 2023 exam such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
AIAPGET 2023 Notifications – Application Released
AIAPGET 2023 Application Form has been released from 25th May 2023. Check here for application details.
AIAPGET 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA)|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Courses||PG (MS/ MD) courses of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy (AYUSH)|
AIAPGET 2023 Exam Dates
The tentative exam date for AIAPGET 2023 is given below:
|The online Registration for AIAPGET Begins||1st week of August 2023|
|Last Date to register online||3rd week of August 2023|
|Editing window open for candidates||4th week of August 2023|
|Release of Admit card||1st week of September 2023|
|AIAPGET 2023 (Exam Date)||3rd week of September 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||3rd week of September 2023|
|Declaration of the result||4th week of September 2023|
AIAPGET 2023 Application Form
Candidate can check details about the AIAPGET 2023 application form from below:
- The AIAPGET 2023 application form will be available through online mode.
- The application form will release from 1st week of August 2023.
- Candidate have to fill the details like name, fathers name, date of birth, email id and phone number.
- Candidates also choose the three cities in the application form their choice for examination center.
- After filling the application form candidate have to pay the application fee.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 3rd week of August 2023.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee will be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by using debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI, Paytm wallet.
|General (UR)/ OBC-NCL||Rs 2700/-|
|General EWS||Rs 2450/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ 3rdgender||Rs 1800/-|
How to Apply for AIAPGET 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website to fill out the application (Link will be given here).
- Step-2: Firstly, candidates need to register by entering their name, mobile number, email ID, DOB, etc.
- Step-3: After registering candidate will get the registration number and password then log in and fill with the remaining details.
- Step-4: Candidates need to fulfill all their details correctly if any incorrect details are found by the authority your admission process will be cancelled.
- Step-5: Candidates need to upload the latest photograph, signature, and all the required documents at the time of application form filling.
- Step-6: The last process will be to pay the fee for the application form and submit it.
- Step-7: Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for AIAPGET 2023 given below:
- Internship: One must have to complete one year of the internship program to appear in the AIAPGET examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed BAMS/ BSMS/ BUMS/ BHMS/ Graded BHMS or provisional passing certificate from recognized institute.
- Certificate: Candidate must have provisional registration certificate issued by NCISM/ NCH/ State Board/ Universities/ Deemed Universities to be eligible.
AIAPGET 2023 Exam Pattern
Here we have provided AIAPGET 2023 exam pattern for better preparations for the exam:
- Exam mode: The exam will be conducted through CBT online mode.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 2 hours to solve the paper.
- Total marks: There are total 480 marks in the paper.
- Question type: The question paper contain Multiple choice questions (MCQs) with single correct response.
- Number of questions: There are total 120 questions in the question paper.
- Marking scheme: 4 marks will be given for every correct answer and -1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
AIAPGET 2023 Exam Syllabus
To prepare for the AIAPGET 2023 examination candidates should know the syllabus to prepare well for the examination. The syllabus will compromise of subject/ knowledge areas as per the Graduate level education regulations of respective discipline by NCISM/ NCH.
Syllabus will be released along with the information bulletin. Syllabus will be curated according to the subjects like Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Siddha, Unani etc.
AIAPGET 2023 Preparation Tips
Here we have provided the effective tips for the preparation of the AIAPGET 2023 examination:
- Make a proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers for better preparation.
- Make the proper notes and prepare them accordingly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distractions and keep your focus on the study.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card
The admit card for AIAPGET 2023 will release from 1st week of September 2023 through online mode. The admit card will contain details like candidate name, roll number, time and date of examination, address of exam center, etc.
Candidates must note that AIAPGET admit card will not be sent by any post or any other offline mode. Candidate must have to carry all required ID proof or documents during the examination. If candidates find any mistake on the admits card then you should immediately inform the authority for a correction before the last date.
AIAPGET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key for the AIAPGET 2023 will be available through online mode. The answer key will release from 3rd week of September 2023. Candidates will also be provided an opportunity to challenge the answer key. The NTA will release the provisional answer key with the objection facility. Candidates can make a challenge against the answer key through online mode on payment of Rs 1000/- per question.
To challenge the answer key candidate have to login to their portal using registration number and password. NTA will consider the challenges made and then release the final answer key after making the desired corrections.
AIAPGET 2023 Result
The result of the AIAPGET 2023 will release through online mode. NTA will publish the result based on the final answer key. The AIAPGET result will be announced from 4th week of September 2023. Candidates who score more than the prescribed cutoff will be considered as qualified.
A merit list of such candidates will be prepared and counselling will be held accordingly. The results also display section-wise and category-wise marks and ranking. Take the printout of the result for the further process of admission such as the counseling process.
AIAPGET 2023 Cut off
The qualifying status will be decided by National Testing Agency (NTA). According to the conducting authority, minimum marks will be secured by candidates to qualify AIAPGET exam.
The cut off marks will be the highest marks obtained by the candidates lower the minimum marks fail to admission any college. The Cut-off will be released separately for all the categories.
AIAPGET 2023 Admission Procedure
Candidates who successfully qualify for the AIAPGET 2023 examination will be called for Admission procedure. The counselling authority of the States/ UTs/ AYUSH / University will be conducting the AIAPGET counselling process of the candidates for offering admission to them.
Counselling for central quota seats will be conducted by AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). At the time of counselling, seats will be allotted to the candidates into different universities as per their rank, choice and other criteria. Candidates will also have to bring all required documents for the document verification round at the time of reporting on the center.
Candidates need to carry the following documents during counselling:
- AIAPGET 2023 admit card
- AIAPGET 2023 mark sheet
- Mark sheet and certificate of graduation
- Passport size photograph
- Internship certificate
If you have any other queries about AIAPGET 2023 exam, you can ask us by leaving your queries below in the comment box.
Hi i am from Karnataka now got married in Maharashtra is this necessary to change my documents from Karnataka to Maharashtra to appear in exam 2023
You are advised to wait for the authority to release AIAPGET 2023 details.
Our syllabus was based on CCIM but now they said NCISM Syllabus which one we should prepare on?
Details are not released yet regarding AIAPGET 2023 syllabus. We will update all details in article whenever it will be released. Stay tuned with us for the latest updates.