Amity University Admission 2021: Application Form (Open), Exam Dates
Amity University 2021 Application Form is open for various UG/ PG courses. It will be done on the basis of university level entrance test or national entrance exam scores. Amity University is a private university located at Noida, UP, India. It is a multi- campus university which is located at 22 cities of India. It is a part of Amity Education Group which manages private university & educational institutes in India & Abroad. Admission into B.Tech programme will be offered through Amity JEE. Here we are providing details such as important dates, application form, its fee and much more regarding Amity University Admission 2021.
Amity University 2021 Notifications – Application Form Open
Amity University 2021 Application Form is open for various UG/ PG courses. Check Here for application form details.
Get all exam details and latest updates about Amity University Admission 2022 here.
Amity University Admission will be offered in various UG & PG courses:
For UG Programme: B.Tech, B.Arch., B.Com.,B.Pharm., B.Sc., BCA, BBA, Diploma and integrated/ dual degree programmes.
For PG Programme: LLM, M.Com, M.Arch, M.Ed, MCA, M.Pharma, PG Diploma, M.Tech and many others.
Amity University Admission 2021 Important Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding Amiity University Admission 2021 Important Dates:
|Application form releases||7th January 2021|
|Last date to submit application form (Noida campus)||12th December 2021|
|Last date to submit application form (Raipur Campus)||12th December 2021|
|Scheduling/ Rescheduling of exam||After process of application form|
Amity University Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding Amity University Admission 2021 Application Form:
- Amity University Admission 2021 Application Form will be made available via online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 7th January 2021.
- Candidates are advised to go through complete eligibility norms before filling its application form.
Online Application Process:
- Visit the website.
- Fill & submit application form
- Upload 10th mark sheet & multiple passport size photographs.
- After that proceed to submit application fee.
- Use credit card/ debit card to submit the application fee.
Offline Application Process:
- Fill all required basic details & download application form in PDF format.
- Application form will be submitted through Demand Draft or online method.
- DD of Rs. 1100 must be sent in favor of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi.
- Take printout of application form & fill various details correctly.
- Affix passport size photograph & submit along 10th mark sheet photocopy at respective campus.
- Candidates can submit the application fee via online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, net banking.
- For offline mode, candidates must submit DD in favor of “Amity Form” payable at New Delhi.
- The application fee is Rs.1100/- for all category candidates.
Amity University 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must go through following details regarding Amity University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Tech Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level exam from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 60% marks for non-sponsored & 55% for sponsored category candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/ Biology as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Intermediate from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ She must score 60% minimum marks to be eligible for examination.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have Physical Education/ Fine Arts/ Performing Arts / Vocational/ non-written subject only for respective discipline.
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ She must score 50% minimum marks to be eligible for examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply.
Amity University 2021 Admission Procedure
Amity University Admission 2021 Admission will be offered into various disciplines as per the performance in the written test as well as Group Discussion (GD)/ Personal Interview (PI) Round. Admission procedure will be commenced in the month of December 2021.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the further counselling procedure on the basis of marks secured. The University will conduct its own entrance exam to offer admission in its offered courses. Admission will be also offered on the basis of national level test scores.
Amity University 2021 Entrance Exam
Amity University Admission 2021 Entrance Exam will be organized via online (computer-based) mode. Candidates seeking admission into B.Tech programmes will be offered on the basis of Amity JEE organized by person VUE in various exam centers situated across India.
Admit card for the entrance exam will be made available via online mode. Candidates will have to use their registered ID & password to download admit card. Entrance exam will be organized in December 2021.
Amity University 2021 Result
Once entrance exam will be successfully organized, authority will release its result. Amity University Admission 2021 Result will be published on website via online mode. Candidates will have to enter their login credentials to check result.
After result declaration, authority will also release merit list. Candidates who will get shortlisted in merit list will be further called for counselling process.
Amity University 2021 Counselling
Qualified candidates will be informed about Amity University Admission 2021 Counselling through mails & SMS. Selected candidates will be also invited for GD & PI rounds. Merit list will be on the basis of marks secured in written test, GD and PI.
It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. Candidates will have to bring all required original as well as photo stated documents for verification & submission respectively.
The following documents will be required:
- Amity JEE 2021 admit card
- 10th & 12th level certificates
- Counselling letter
- Medical documents
- Category certificate
- Score card of Amity JEE/ JEE Main/ NATA
- Several passport size photographs.
If you have any other queries regarding Amity University Admission 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment in the comment box below.