Amity University Admission 2023: Application (Open), Dates (Out)
Amity University 2023 Application Form is open through online mode. The admission will be done on the basis of university level entrance exam or national level exams. It is a private university located at Noida, UP. Amity campus is located at 22 cities in India and Abroad as well. Candidates will be offered admission in various UG and PG courses. For B.Tech programmes, admission will be offered through Amity JEE. Admission will be also on the basis of CUET scores also. Amity Education group manages all the private university and educational institutes in India as well as in abroad. In this article, we have provided details about Amity University Admission 2023 such as exam date, eligibility, application process, etc.
Amity University 2023 Notifications – Application Form Open
Amity University 2023 Application Form is open for various UG/ PG courses. Check Here for application form details.
Get all exam details & latest updates about Amity University Admission 2024 from here.
Amity University 2023 (CUET UG) Result has been released on 15th July 2023. Check here for result details.
Here are the various courses under UG and PG level programmes:
UG courses: B.Com, B.Pharm, BCA, B.Sc., B.Tech, B.Arch., BBA, Diploma and integrated Dual Degree, etc.
PG courses: M.Arch, M.Sc., M.Ed., M.Com, MCA, MTech, PG Diploma, etc.
Amity University Admission 2023 Overview
|Amity University Admission
|VUE on behalf of Amity University
|UG, PG, B.Tech
|Online and offline
Amity University Admission 2023 Important Dates
Check the official dates for Amity University Admission 2023 given below:
|Application form release
|Last date for application form
|30th April 2023
|Scheduling/ Re-scheduling of exam
|4th week of July 2023
|GD/ PI Dates
|Different dates in each month
|1st week of September 2023
|3rd week of September 2023
Amity University Admission 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about Amity University 2023 application form:
- The application form for Amity University 2023 has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates can fill the form from second week of January 2023.
- Before registration, candidate must go through eligibility criteria as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with details like personal, educational qualification, etc.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The last date to submit the application form is till third week of July 2023.
- After filling all the details candidate must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online or offline mode.
- For online mode, candidate must pay through Credit card, Debit card, and net banking.
- For offline mode, candidate must pay by Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “Amity form” payable at New Delhi.
- Application fee for every candidate is Rs 1100/- for all categories.
How to Apply for Amity University Admission
- Step-1: Visit the website of Amity University Admission (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Register online by entering details like name, mobile number, and e-mail id.
- Step-3: Then select the program and campus for Amity University admission.
- Step-4: Enter the details in application form like Nationality, Gender, Category, etc.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned documents like photograph and qualifying exam mark sheet.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Step-7: Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Amity University Admission Eligibility Criteria
Check eligibility criteria for Amity University 2023 Admission is provided below:
For B.Tech course:
- Qualification: Candidate mut qualify 12th intermediate from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score for non-sponsored will be 60% marks and for sponsored candidates will be 55% marks.
- Subject: In qualifying exam, candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology as mandatory subject.
For MBA course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ ST candidates) in the qualifying examination.
For UG courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass with 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidate must pass with Physical Education/ Performing Arts/ Vocational/ Fine Arts/ non written subject.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidate must score 60% aggregate marks to be eligible.
- Direct Admission will be given to candidates securing 80% marks in 12th in year 2022 or 2023. (These candidates will be exempted from the selection process & admission will be through Amity application process only)
For PG courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must have qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: Minimum marks candidate must score is at least 50% marks to be eligible for exam.
- Appearing: Those candidates who will be appearing in final qualifying exam in year 2023 will be also eligible to apply for exam.
Amity University 2023 Admission Procedure
Candidates will get admission based on performance in entrance exam and national level entrance exams. The university will conduct the entrance exam for admission in various offered courses. Amity University 2023 admission procedure will be started from July 2023.
After entrance exam, there will be Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds. On the basis of marks in entrance exam and performance in GD and PI rounds, candidates will be called for counselling procedure.
Amity University 2023 Entrance exam
Amity University conducts Amity Joint Entrance Exam (Amity JEE) for providing admission. To appear in the entrance exam, one will be required to fill and submit the application form online mode. The exam will be conducted for different engineering programs at Undergraduate level.
There are approx. 8 colleges participating in the Amity JEE exam. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours allotted to each candidate. Through this exam, candidates will be entered into the Amity University for B.Tech courses provided in different streams.
Amity University 2023 Result
The authorities will declare the result through online mode. The Amity University 2023 result will be declared from first week of September 2023. It will be released in the form of merit list. Based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam, a merit list of the qualified candidates will be prepared.
Candidate will be able to check the result by entering the login credentials. Further process of the admission of the candidates will be carried out as per their names in the merit list.
Amity University 2023 Counselling
Amity counselling will commence counselling process from third week of September 2023. The shortlisted candidates in the entrance exam will have to appear for Amity counselling and seat allotment process.
The admission to the institute will be based on merit, availability of seats, courses and college preference. The selected candidates will have to participate in the counselling process including Group Discussion/ Personal Interview and Document verification rounds. Candidate must keep their original documents along with photocopies ready for verification.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- Amity Admission Call letter 2023
- Interview Letter 2023
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet
- Class 10th and 12th pass certificate
- Scorecard of respective entrance exam
If you have any query related to Amity University Admission 2023, you can ask in comment section below.