Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Application, Dates, Eligibility – Apply Here
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Application Form will be made available on website via offline mode. It will be released by the Directorate of Industries, Arunachal Pradesh. Admission will be offered to candidates into Engineering & Non- Engineering Trades in ITIs. Interested candidates will have to take part in counseling procedure. Candidates are advised to check eligibility norms before applying for Arunachal Pradesh ITI. Application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. Here we are providing details regarding application form, eligibility norms & much more regarding Arunachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2021.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Application Form
Here we are providing details regarding Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from last week of April 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form for Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 will be second week of May 2021.
- Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Application Form will be made available via offline mode.
- It will be made available at designated office on payment of Rs. 50 per form.
- Application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates so candidates must fill the form carefully.
- Candidates must submit the application form with own handwriting.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forgot to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Candidates must also submit attested copies to JDIs/ DDIs/ ADIs in the district headquarters.
- All important information will be sent to candidates registered no. & ID so it must be valid/ working.
- Candidates must submit the application form along with attested copies to the JDIs/ DDIs/ ADIs in the districts headquarters.
- Incomplete/ incorrect application form will lead to rejection so it must be valid/ working.
- Once all details will be completely filed, candidates must take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through cash payment.
- Application fee will be Rs. 50/- for all category candidates.
- In any case, the fee will be non-refundable/non-transferrable.
Documents required while submission of the application form:
- Place of domicile
- High school certificate & marksheet
- Transfer certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Medical fitness certificate
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021:
- Domicile: Interested candidate must be a permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh/ dependent of state/central government employees.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for admission.
- Lower age limit: He/ She must be less than 14 years as on 1st August 2021.
- Upper age limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply for Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Application Dates
Go through following tentative schedule regarding Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Application Dates:
|Notification releases||2nd week of April 2021|
|Application process||2nd week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of April 2021|
|Entrance Exam||3rd week of May 2021|
How to fill Arunachal Pradesh ITI Application Form
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for Arunachal Pradesh ITI:
- Visit official website (Link will be provided above)
- Click on the link “Application Form”.
- Fill asked & required details as candidate’s name, roll number, date of birth, qualification etc.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Also upload required documents.
- Go through the given details & verify it.
- After verification, submit the application fee.
- Once fee will be submitted, a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates are advised to also check its eligibility criteria to avoid rejection in the application form. It is necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding Arunachal Pradesh ITI application form 2021 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other queries related Arunachal Pradesh ITI application form 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.