JEECUP 2019 Counselling (Started) – Apply Here UPJEE Counselling
JEECUP 2019 Counselling (3rd round) seat allotment has been released. It is conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh. The admission are offered for the courses such as Diploma/Post Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology and Management programmes. Candidates can get admission in polytechnic colleges affiliated to the Board of Technical Education through its counselling procedure. JEECUP is also known as UPJEE-Polytechnic which is a state level entrance exam. In this article candidates can complete details of JEECUP 2019 Counselling along with some other necessary details.
JEECUP 2019 Counselling – 3rd Round Seat Allotment Released
JEECUP 2019 Counselling 3rd round seat allotment has been released on 19th July 2019.Click here for allotment.
JEECUP 2019 Counselling 2nd round seat allotment has been released on 12th July 2019.Click here for allotment.
JEECUP 2019 Counselling 1st round seat allotment has been released on 2nd July 2019. Click here for seat allotment result.
The admission is subject to a verification of original documents at the time of admission/counselling. The admission to the candidates are offered based on their filled choices, reservation and state open rank of UPJEE-Polytechnic 2019.
JEECUP Counselling 2019 is conducting through online process and it has been started from 27th June 2019. Candidates can fill the choices of institution and courses only through online mode.
The verification of documents took place at the time of seat allocation or admission procedure.
JEECUP 2019 Cut Off will be released in the month of July 2019. It is the minimum marks which candidates have to obtain in the exam to proceed for the further rounds of the admission procedure.
JEECUP Counselling Schedule 2019
Check below official counselling schedule of JEECUP 2019:
|Registration, Payment of Registration Fee (Rs.250)||27th June to 1st July 2019|
|Choice (Institute wise/ Branch wise) filling||27th June to 1st July 2019|
|Choice Locking||29th June 2019 to 1st July|
|Seat Allotment||2nd July 2019|
|Security Fee Deposition of Rs. 3000 and reporting at allotted Institute for Document Verification and Freeze/Float Option||3rd July to 9th July|
|Admission Process for Candidates opted for Freeze option at allotted Institute||3rd July to 24th July|
|Registration, Payment of Registration Fee (Rs.250) for new candidates||10th July to 24th July 2019|
|Choice (Institute wise/ Branch wise) filling||10th July to 11th July|
|Choice Locking||10th July to 11th July|
| Seat Allotment (with double sliding up gradation|
|12th July 2019|
|Security Fee Deposition of Rs. 3000 and reporting at allotted Institute for Document Verification and Freeze/Float Option||13th July to 16th July|
|Admission Process for Candidates opted for Freeze option at allotted Institute||13th July to 24th July|
|Registration, Payment of Registration Fee (Rs.250) for new candidates||17th July to 18th July 2019|
|Choice (Institute wise/ Branch wise) filling||17th July to 18th July 2019|
|Choice Locking||17th July to 18th July 2019|
| Seat Allotment (with double sliding up gradation|
|19th July 2019|
|Security Fee Deposition of Rs. 3000 and reporting at allotted Institute for Document Verification and Freeze/Float Option||20th July to 24th July|
|Admission Process for Candidates opted for Freeze option at allotted Institute||20th July to 24th July|
|Last Date for Admission in Allotted Institute (Till 5:00 PM)||24th July 2019|
Reservation of Seats
As per the rules of UP Government, the reservation will be provided to following categories:
- PwD with 40% or more disability-3%
- Freedom Fighter-2%
- Ward of Military personnel-5%
- Girl candidates of all categories-20%
JEECUP 2019 Counselling Procedure
On the basis of candidate’s marks obtained in the entrance exam, the seats will be allotted followed by the counselling procedure on the basis of their merit, choices filled by them and reservation criteria. The given below procedure have to be followed by the candidates through online mode:
- The online counselling is conducted in four rounds.
- Candidates have to do registration with the JEECUP roll number and password.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- as a counselling fee through SBI MOPS (credit card/debit card/net banking/ Challan, etc.).
- After successful submission of fee candidates will be allowed to fill the choices.
- The colleges and course will be appeared as per the candidate’s category in which they can fill and lock their choices in order of their preference.
- There is no limit of filing choices for the candidates.
- Candidates can download their seat allotment result by entering the roll number and date of birth.
- If candidate will be allotted the college, they have to submit Rs. 3000/- for a seat acceptance fee on given dates.
- Candidates have to report the reporting centres for the document verification.
- After document verification candidates can go for the admission in allotted institution.
Documents Required to Submit on Reporting Day:
- JEECUP Counselling Call Letter
- JEECUP Admit Card 2019
- JEECUP Rank Card 2019
- 12 th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- 10 th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Reservation Certificate (Category or sub-category, if applicable)
- Four Photographs
- One set of self attested Photocopies of original documents
If you have any query regarding JEECUP 2019 Counselling, you can ask us by writing your queries in the given below comment box.