Assam Polytechnic 2018 (PAT): Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
Assam Polytechnic (PAT 2018) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. This examination provides entry in various Diploma courses offered by the polytechnic colleges of Assam. Assam PAT is conducted once in a year. Every year many number appears this examination. This article contains the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018 details such as exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Assam Polytechnic Exam Dates 2018
Students can get here all tentative exam dates of Assam Polytechnic:
|Online application form starts||3rd week of March 2018|
|Online application closes||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to receipt of online application form (along with DTE copy of Bank Challan)||Last week of April 2018|
|Issue of online admit card||2nd week of May 2018|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of May 2018|
Assam Polytechnic Application Form 2018
Students are informed to read the information brochure carefully before filing the Assam Polytechnic application form:
- Application form will be accepted only from the students belong to the Assam state.
- Students have to apply online by logging into the website.
- The online application will start from third week of March 2018 and remain open till third week of April.
- Students are advised to keep the printout of filled in application form safe for further process.
The application fee is Rs. 400/- which is to be paid through challan in any branch of State Bank India. Bank Challan will be generated after registering online.
Candidates can apply after checking their eligibility for the course:
- Nationality: Student must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile Requirement: Student must be the resident of Assam state.
- Age: The upper age limit is 21 years as on 1 Aug, 2018.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass 10th class exam or its equivalent from recognized board.
- Subjects: Student must qualify the qualifying exam with Mathematics and Science as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum Marks: For General students, 40% marks (in average) is the minimum marks required. For SC students, 35% marks are the required marks. For ST students, 30% is the minimum required marks.
Assam Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2018
- Type of Question: For Science & Mathematics it will be of Multiple Choice Questions and for General English & General Knowledge it will be Objective & Subjective.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted only in offline mode (pen & paper based) test.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of exam is about 2 hours.
- Number of Questions: There are 100 questions in the test.
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Type of Questions|
|Mathematics & Science||100||Multiple Choice Questions|
Admission Test for Modern Office Management (MOM) will be from subjects such as General Knowledge and English.
Assam Polytechnic Syllabus
The syllabus will be comprised of the academic syllabus of the qualifying exam (10th or equivalent). It includes the subjects like Mathematics & Science and General English & General Knowledge (for MOM).
Assam Polytechnic Admit Card
The Assam Polytechnic 2018 Admit Card will be issued by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). Students can download their hall ticket from the website online. The admit card will be available from the second week of May 2018.
Assam Polytechnic Result
A separate merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the students. Students will be able to download the Assam Polytechnic 2018 result from the website. On the basis of merit the students will be called for the counselling.
Assam Polytechnic Counselling 2018
The counseling for the Assam Polytechnic 2018 will be purely based on merit. Schedule of counselling and admission will be notified through the leading local daily newspapers and on the website. Students who are selected for the counselling round are required to bring the duly filled Part-B form. The admission will be offered on the base of interview.
Documents Needed at the time of Counselling:
- Original copies of Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Sports Certificate (if Applicable)
- Employment Certificate (if applied against quota of Central Government Employee).
If students have any query regarding Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018, they can leave their query in given below comment box.