BVP CET 2021: Application Form (Open), Exam Date (Out), Result (Out)
BVP CET (BMAT) Secondary Entrance Test Result has been released on 19th June 2021. Application Form has been extended till 26th June 2021 for B.Tech & other courses. Exam Dates has been revised. Exams for all courses will be held through remote proctored home based mode only. It will be conducted by the Bharti Vidyapeeth University to offer admission to the candidates into various UG and PG courses. CET is a university level exam which is organized every year by the University. Through entrance exam, candidate get admission into BVP and its affiliated campuses. Check all the details related to BVP CET 2021 such as important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc. in this article.
BVP CET 2021 Notifications – Result Out
BVP CET 2021 Result for BMAT secondary entrance exam held on 13th June 2021 has been declared on 19th June 2021. Check here for result details.
BVP CET 2021 Application Form for B.Tech & various UG/PG courses has been extended till 26th June 2021. Check here for application details.
BVP CET 2021 Exam Dates has been revised for B.Tech & various courses. It will be held on 6th & 13th July 2021. Check here for exam date details.
BVP CET 2021 Entrance exam for all courses will be held through Remote Proctored Home Based mode only. Check here for exam pattern details.
BVP CET 2021 Admit card for various courses is releasing soon in June 2021. Check here for admit card details.
BVP CET 2021 Exam Dates
Here, we have given details of BVP CET Exam dates of the various entrance exams conducted by the BVP University:
|Entrance Examination||Date of Application Form Submission||Date of Exam||Announcement Of Result/ Merit List|
|BVP CET Engineering||26th June 2021|
3rd July 2021
|6th July 2021|
13th July 2021
|BVP CET B-CAT (MCA)||18th April 2021|
2nd May 2021
|BVP CET B-MAT (MBA)||18th April 2021|
2nd May 2021
|BVP CET BUMAT (BCA/BBA)||26th June 2021||6th July 2021||–|
|BVP CET LLB (3 year)||3rd July 2021||13th July 2021||–|
|BVP CET FARM UG (B. Pharma / Pharma. D)||13th June 2021|
20th June 2021
|20th June 2021|
27th June 2021
|7th July 2021|
|BVP CET B.Pharma (2nd year)||8th July 2021||18th July 2021||23rd July 2021|
BVP CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates are advised to carefully check the information brochure before filing the BVP CET 2021 application form for any course.
- The application form has been made available through online mode by the official authority.
- Candidates will get the application form on different dates as per the course they want to apply.
- The application form should be filled carefully and accurately. The conducting authority will not provide the correction facility.
- Candidates also need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Do not need to send the hardcopy of the application form to the officials. Keep it till the admission process gets over.
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by using the credit card, debit card & internet banking. Bank Challan can also be used to pay the fee.
The application fee for various entrance exams are given below:
- BVP CET Engineering (B. Tech): 1700/-.
- BVP CET Law (BA LLB/ BBA LLB): 1200/-.
- BVT CET B-MAT/ BVP CET B-CAT: 1700/-.
- BVP CET DENPAT/BVP CET MEDPET: 3000/-.
- BVT CET Medical: 2000/-.
BVP CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the BVP CET Eligibility carefully before filling the application form:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate should have passed 12th class with 50% marks in the relevant subjects (45% for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
- Subjects: Candidate should have physics & mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the subjects as chemistry/biotechnology/biology/technical vocational subjects.
For BA.LLB/BBA. LLB:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed 12th standard with 50% marks in the relevant subjects (45% for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should have bachelor’s degree in any field with at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have bachelor’s degree in the related field with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
- Subjects: Candidate should have mathematics compulsorily at 10+2 level.
BVP CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check here complete BVP CET Exam pattern to appear in various entrance exam conducted by the official authority.
- Mode: The exam will be organized through offline (OMR based) mode.
- Type of Questions: Objective type (multiple choice questions) will be asked in the examination.
- Language: The exam will be asked in English language.
- Number of Questions: Total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours will be allotted to complete the exam. The duration for MBA/ MCA exam will be 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
For Medical Courses
For B-CAT (MCA)
|Maths (10th )||50||50|
|Maths (12th )||50||50|
|Fundamentals of IT||20||20|
For B-MAT (MBA)
|Maths (10th )||30||20|
|Logical and Abstracts Reasoning||50||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40||40|
BVP CET 2021 Admit Card
The BVP University will be release the CET admit card soon after submission of the application form. Candidates will be able to get their admit card through online mode.
Admit card should contain the details like exam venue, exam date, exam timing and candidate’s detail. The admit card can be downloaded by entering the login details.
Candidates should carry the hard copy of a downloaded BVP CET admit card along with valid photo ID proof on the day of exam. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination hall without a valid admit card.
BVP CET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates are advised to go through BVP CET syllabus. First prepare for the exam as per the syllabus only. The authority will release the syllabus along with the information brochure. Here, we have given some topics for few courses.
Engineering: Physics and Mathematics.
C-MAT (MBA): For C-MAT (MBA) syllabus having Maths of class 10th, current affairs, reasoning etc.
LLB-3 Years: For LLB-3 year’s syllabus consists of English, legal aptitude, GK, reasoning etc.
Medical Courses: BVP CET syllabus having physics, chemistry and biology of intermediate.
B-MAT (MCA): Syllabus consists of mathematics of class 10th and 12th both, reasoning, fundamental of IT and C-Language.
Check BVP CET preparation tips for various entrance exams here.
- Be clear with the basic concepts of the mathematics and logical reasoning.
- Give proper time to each subject. Do practice daily and try to solve the problems of the mathematics quickly.
- Take mock test and sample papers regularly to know the pattern of the exam.
- Make handwritten short notes regularly and go through it.
- Also, go through 10 previous year question papers.
- Make your health fit and good.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
BVP CET 2021 Answer key
The CET answer key will be released by the authority within few days of the completion of written test. It allows the candidates to match their answers as per their question paper set.
Candidates can check the answers ones it will be released by the University. BVP CET 2021 answer key will be released by Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune for all those candidates those will appeared in the entrance exam.
The BVP CET answer key will be released on a different dates as per the courses.
BVP CET 2021 Result
The BVP CET 2021 result will be announced after few days of examination. Candidates can get their result by logging into their account. The category wise merit list will be prepared on the basis of BVP CET result.
The candidates those will get equal to or above than the cut off marks in the exam will be able to participate in the counselling process. The BVP CET result will be released through online mode only.
BVP CET 2021 Counselling
The BVP CET counselling process will be organized on the basis of prepared merit list. Based on the performance of the candidates in the entrance test, they will be called for the counselling.
Candidates have to produce their original documents at the time BVP CET counselling. After verifying the documents, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
The seat will be distributed as per the availability of seat, overall score and choice filled by the candidates for a particular course.
For any other queries regarding BVP CET 2021, you can ask by leaving your comments below.