BVP CET 2024: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
BVP CET 2024 Application Form will be released in the last week of January 2024. Bharti Vidyapeeth University (BVU) is the conducting authority of Bharti Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET). It is a university level entrance exam conducted for the candidates to get admission in UG/ PG courses or any affiliated college or institute. The admission will be offered to the candidates in the field of Medical, Management, Engineering, and many other courses offered by the BVP CET. Qualified candidates will get admission into B.Tech., M.Pharma, BCA, MBA, etc through this entrance exam.
In the article given below we have provided the BVP CET 2024 exam details such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, exam pattern, etc.
BVP CET 2024 Overview
|Exam Name||BVP CET 2024|
|Conducting Body||Bharati Vidyapeeth University|
|Full-Form||Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test|
|Mode of Application Form||Online Mode|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Architecture, Management, Law & Other Courses|
|Exam Type||UG & PG Level|
|Mode of exam||Online/ Offline|
BVP CET 2024 Exam Dates
Candidates can check out the given tentative BVP CET exam dates 2024:
|Entrance Exams||Last Date||Exam date||Result/Merit List||Counselling||College start date|
|BVP CET Engineering||1st week of June 2024||3rd week of June 2024||2nd week of July 2024||4th week of July 2024||1st week of August 2024|
|BVP CET BUMAT (BBA/BCA)||2nd week of June 2024||3rd week of June 2024||4th week of June 2024||1st week of July 2024||3rd week of July 2024|
|M.Tech||2nd week of June 2024||4th week of June 2024||June 2024||June 2024||June 2024|
|B. Pharm (2nd year)||1st week of June 2024||3rd week of June 2024||4th week of June 2024||2nd week of July 2024||1st week of August 2024|
|BVP CET LLB (3 year)||1st week of June 2024||3rd week of June 2024||1st week of July 2024||2nd week of July 2024||1st week of August 2024|
|BVP CET FARM UG (B. Pharm & Pharm D.)||1st week of June 2024||3rd week of June 2024||3rd week of July 2024||4th week of July 2024||1st week of August 2024|
|BMAT||4th week of March 2024||1st week of April 2024||April 2024||May 2024||June 2024|
BVP CET 2024 Application Form
Given below are the complete information related to BVP CET application form 2024:
- The BVP CET 2024 application form will be released from the last week of January 2024.
- Candidates will be able to fill out the application form through online mode.
- To fill the application form, candidates will have to provide the details like name, mobile number, email ID,DOB, etc.
- After providing the valid details, upload the latest photograph, signature, and other required documents in the prescribed format.
- The filled details in the application form must be correct and valid to avoid rejection.
- Submit the application fee through online mode to complete the application procedure.
- At last, take a hardcopy of the application form for further usage in the admission procedure.
The BVP CET 2024 application fee is provided below:
- The application fee for the BVP CET 2024 exam will be different for various courses.
- Candidates will be able to submit the fee through online mode.
- Application fee will be submitted using net banking or debit card/ credit card.
We have provided the application fee for different courses below:
- 1700/- for BVP CET Engineering (B.Tech.).
- 1200/- for BVP CET Law (BA LLB/ BBA LLB).
- 1700/- for BVP CET B-MAT/ BVP CET B-CAT.
- 3000/- for BVP CET DENPAT/ BVP CET MEDPET.
- 2000/- for BVP CET Medical
- 2000/- for BVP CET BMAT.
How to Apply for BVP CET 2024
Following are the complete steps to fill the application form:
- Step-1: Visit the website of BVP CET (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: On the homepage, click on the “Registration” link.
- Step-3: Enter all the details like name, mobile number, password, email ID, etc to register.
- Step-4: Candidates will receive the username and password after submitting the registration details.
- Step-5: Fill the application form with details such as personal and academic qualification details.
- Step-6: Upload the scanned images and signature as per the given specifications.
- Step-7: Submit the application fee through online mode as per the different courses.
- Step-8: Now take a hardcopy of the filled application form for further usage.
BVP CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the BVP CET eligibility criteria 2024 before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian National to apply.
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates).
- Qualification: The class 12th passed candidates from the recognized board will be eligible to apply.
- Subjects: To apply for the exam, candidates must have subjects like Physics & Mathematics as a compulsory subjects with one the subjects from Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology.
- Qualification: To apply for the exam, candidates must have pass bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Candidates with B.Sc/ B.Com/ BA with Mathematics pass at class 12th level or at graduation level will also be eligible to apply.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PWD category) in the qualifying examination.
- Qualification: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Marks: Applying candidates must score at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST category candidates) in the qualifying exam.
BVP CET 2024 Exam Pattern
Check out the complete BVP CET exam pattern 2024 details below:
- Mode: The exam mode will be online and RPHBT (Report Proctored Home based online test).
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be given for all other entrance exams and Excluding MCA/ MBA exam duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- No. of Questions: There will be total 200 questions asked in every question paper.
- Type of Questions: The exam will consist of Multiple Choice Type questions (MCQs).
- Medium: In English language, the exam will be conducted.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for every correct response.
- Negative Marking: There will be no such provision of negative marking.
We are providing the course wise exam pattern below:
For B.Tech Programme:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
For B-CAT (MCA):
|Fundamentals of IT||20||20|
For MBA Programme:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||50||50|
|Mathematics at 10th level||30||20|
|Verbal Ability and Comprehension Reading||40||40|
For Medical Courses:
BVP CET 2024 Syllabus
The BVP CET syllabus 2024 will be different for various examinations and courses. For UG courses, candidates must read from the intermediate. Candidates must know the complete syllabus to score higher in the exam.
Mentioned below in the table will be the topics covered under the two subjects:
|Syllabus for LLM|
|Constitutional Law of India, Jurisprudence, Law of Contracts, Criminal Law, International Law and Human Rights, Law of Torts, Family Law of Marriage and Divorce.|
|Syllabus for M.Arch|
|Sustainable Building Design Principles, Climate Responsive Architecture, Energy Management, Energy system and efficiency, Energy Adult, Environmental Impact assessment, Evaluation criteria for green buildings, Research Methodology, Open electives.|
|Syllabus for M.Pharma, and Pharma D|
|Pharmacotherapeutic Agents, Chemotherapeutic Agents, Drug Synthesis, IUPAC Nomenclature, Principles and applications of Absorption spectroscopy, Microbiology, GMP and CGMP.|
BVP CET Preparation Tips
Candidates can go through the given preparation tips to score higher in the BVP CET exam:
- Go through the complete exam pattern to prepare accordingly.
- First step is to check out the complete syllabus of the exam.
- Make a proper and balanced schedule to study for the exam.
- Try to solve as much as the last years’ of questions paper to understand the questions.
- Take care of your health and stay hydrated.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BVP CET 2024 Admit Card
The authority will release the BVP CET admit card 2024 two weeks before the examination. It will be released through online mode on the website. Candidates will have to enter the registered email ID and password to download the admit card.
Details like name of the candidates, personal details, date of exam, exam timing, exam name, venue and other exam instructions will be provided in the admit card. Candidates must keep the hardcopy of it for the day of examination.
BVP CET 2024 Exam Centers
Candidates can go through the table below to know the BVP CET 2024 exam centers:
BVP CET 2024 Answer Key
The BVP CET 2024 answer key will be released in the month of July 2024 on the website. it will consist of all the correct answers for the entrance exam questions. Candidates will be able to calculate their expected scores in the exam with the help of answer key.
The authority will also provide the facility to raise an objection against the answer key. Candidates will also have to make sure that objection is justified by providing proper explanation. After considering all the raised objection, the final answer key will be declared.
BVP CET 2024 Result
The BVP CET result 2024 will be declared after a few days of exam completion through online mode. The university will declare the result in the last week of April 2024 for B.Tech course.
Candidates will have to provide their allotted login details to download the result from the website. Those candidates whose name will appear in the merit list will then be called for the further counselling procedure.
BVP CET 2024 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the BVP CET counselling 2024 procedure will be started. It will be compulsory for all the qualified candidates to participate in the counselling procedure.
The university will send the call letter to the qualified candidates for the counselling round. Two rounds will be there in the counselling session for the candidates. Those candidates who will select for the counselling will have to carry their original documents for verification process.
Documents Required for verification procedure:
- Letter for Counselling
- Proof of date of Birth
- Statement of marks of X std examination
- Statement of marks of XII std examination
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied in
- Migration Certificate (for students who joined a course after 12th)
- Aadhar Card
- Gap Certificate (for students who joined a course after 12th)
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a recognized person
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ ST candidates only)
In case of any query related to BVP CET 2024 exam, candidates can feel free to ask their query below in the comment section.