CMC Vellore Nursing 2021: Admit Card, Exam Dates (Re-scheduled)
CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Exam Date has been re-scheduled. It will be now held on 17th September 2021. The entrance exam will be conducted by Christian Medical College, Vellore. It is a university level entrance exam which is held every year to offer admission in the B.Sc. Nursing, Diploma, M.Sc. Nursing and PG diploma nursing courses. Admission will be offered into nursing course in the Institute which will be required to obtain qualifying score in entrance & assessment test. Here we are providing details regarding dates, application form, its fee, exam pattern and much more regarding CMC Vellore Nursing 2021.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Notifications – Exam Date Re-scheduled
CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Exam Dates has been re-scheduled for both UG & PG courses. It will be now held on 17th September 2021. Check complete dates below.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates are advised to go through following table regarding CMC Vellore Nursing Exam Dates:
For PG Course:
|Application form commences||16th March 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||20th June 2021|
|Last date of receipt of supporting documents||30th June 2021|
|Last date for receipt of certificate from minority network organization||30th June 2021|
|Admit card release||10th September 2021|
|PG Exam date- step 1||17th September 2021|
|Release of list of candidate –Step II||22nd September 2021|
|M.Sc. Nursing – Step II|
|Registration & medical checkup at Vellore- step 1||11th October 2021|
|Assessment of knowledge & skills – step II||12th October/ 13th October 2021|
|For Post Basic Nursing, Post basic diploma in Nursing & Fellowship in Nursing|
|Registration & medical checkup at Vellore- step II||13th October 2021|
|Personal Interview||14th October 2021|
|Final section list availability||16th October 2021|
|Admission registration/ commencement of course||25th & 26th November 2021|
For UG Course:
|Application form commences||27th April 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||15th June 2021|
|Last date to upload documents||22nd June 2021|
|Last date for receipt||6th July 2021|
|Admit card availability||July 2021|
|Step 1 UG entrance exam||17th September 2021|
|Medical checkup at Chittoor- step II||–|
CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Admit Card
Admit card will be the mandatory item candidates will have to carry at the exam center. CMC Vellore Nursing Admit Card will be made available via online mode in third week of August 2021 for both courses. It will contain all the details such as candidates name, roll number, exam date, time & venue.
Candidates are advised to also carry one valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, Driving License, etc. No candidates will be allowed to sit for examination without hall ticket & valid ID proof.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding CMC Vellore Nursing Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 examination will be organized via online (computer-based) mode.
- Type of questions: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the examination.
- Language: Question paper will be in English medium language.
- Time: For UG, candidates will get 1 hour 10 minutes while for PG, candidates will get 1 hour 30 minutes to solve the questions.
- Paper: Candidates will be given two papers as General paper & Specialty paper. Students can choose either any one among both or both as per their preference.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Syllabus
CMC Vellore Nursing Syllabus will have different topics under UG & PG course:
For B.Sc. Nursing, topics will include subjects as Physics, Chemistry, Aptitude Assessment and Biology. For Diploma Nursing, various topics will be as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Ability. There will be also some questions from General Knowledge, General Ability, Computer Awareness and Basic Science.
Here we are providing tips & tricks while preparing for CMC Vellore Nursing:
- Make schedule & strictly follow it.
- Go through complete official syllabus & exam pattern.
- Make short notes & revise it regularly.
- Keep atleast last one week only for revision.
- Study previous year questions & practice mock tests.
- Eat healthy & nutritious food.
- Take proper sleep of 8 hours.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 will be organized in various centers as Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Noida & Delhi (NCR), Mumbai and Vellore.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Result
CMC Vellore Nursing Result for UG course will be made available in different dates. It will be published on website via online mode. Candidates will have to use their login credentials to check result.
Qualified candidates will be shortlisted for further counselling & interview rounds. Candidates will get informed through their registered ID & number.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Admission
It will be mandatory for all shortlisted candidates to participate in counselling/ admission procedure. CMC Vellore Nursing Admission registration for UG course and for PG nursing course will be held through online mode.
Candidates will have to clear their written as well as special test with the interview round to participate in the Admission procedure. During admission, candidates will have to carry all the original & photocopies of necessary documents for verification & submission respectively.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding CMC Vellore Nursing Application Form:
- CMC Vellore Nursing 2021 Application Form is made available via online mode.
- For UG course, it has been made available from the 27th April till 15th June 2021.
- For PG course, it has been made available from 16th March 2021 till 30th June 2021.
- During filling application form, candidates must also upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must fill all the details asked in the application form with valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be send to it.
- There will be no need to send any application form to the university.
- Once application form will be submitted, candidates are advised to take printout of form for further use.
- Candidates can submit the application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Application fee can be also paid through ICICI bank challan method.
- Candidates have to submit through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of CMC Vellore Association A/c’ payable at any bank in Vellore.
- Candidates must send payment proof at given address:
The office of Registrar,
CMC, Vellore- 632002.
The application fee is as mentioned in the following table:
|Course Name||Administrative fee||Course fee|
|Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)||Rs. 850/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Post Basic Diploma (Nursing)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 350/-|
|M.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 600/-|
CMC Vellore Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through following eligibility norms before applying for CMC Vellore Nursing 2021:
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Gender: Only female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: He/ She must have Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology as mandatory subject
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 45% marks for general category (40% for reserved category) to be eligible for examination.
- Age limit: Candidates age must not be more than 30 years of age as on 1stJuly 2021 and not less than 17 years in age as on or before 31stDecember 2021.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify B.Sc. Post basic nursing/ B.Sc. nursing/ B.Sc. Hons. Nursing or equivalent examination form any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score at least 55% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for CMC Vellore nursing 2021.
- Experience: Candidates must have minimum one year experience after being registered as midwife & registered nurse under state nursing council.
- Medical standard: Candidates must be medically fit & must have medical fitness certificate from an authorized medical officer.
If you have any other queries regarding CMC Vellore Nursing 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment in the comment box below.