DIT University Admission 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, DUET Exam Dates
DIT University 2019 Application Form has been started from 8th November 2018. Dehradun Institute of Technology University (DITU) is a state private university located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The university has been established by Govt. of Uttarakhand. It is recognized by the UGC. DIT University offers various diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level courses in various disciplines. These courses are offered in the field of engineering, architecture, management, computer applications, sciences, pharmacy, etc. Through this article, candidates can check complete details about DIT University Admission 2019.
DIT University 2019 Notifications – Application Released
DIT University 2019 Application Form has been started from 8th November 2018. Click here to apply.
|Diploma||UG Courses||PG Courses|
|Diploma in Engineering||B.Tech||M.Tech|
|School of Languages||B.Tech (LE)||MCA (LE)|
|PG Diploma in Health Safety & Environment||B.Arch||M.Sc|
|B.Pharm & B.Pharm (LE)||M.Pharm|
|B.Sc (Hons.) in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics|
|BA (Hons.) in Economics/English/Psychology|
DIT University 2019 Admission Dates
Here, we have included official dates of DIT University Admission 2019:
|Online Registration begins||8th November 2018|
|Last date for Online Registration||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Merit List||On the day of counselling|
|1st round of counseling||2nd or 3rd week of June 2019|
|Academic session begins||August 2019|
DIT University Application Form 2019
In this section, candidates can get information about application form including mode, date, documents, etc.
- The application form has been released through online mode only.
- Candidates can apply for DIT University from 8th November 2018.
- Candidates will have to register them first by entering basic details.
- Candidates will also have an option to Sign-In using their Facebook or Gmail account.
- Fill the application carefully, no correction will be allowed after the form submission.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the application for further use.
- The Application fee will be Rs 1250/- for all candidates.
- Candidates will have to make payment through online mode only.
- Online payment can be made through credit card/debit card/internet banking.
Before filling application form, candidates should check the eligibility given below:
For UG Programmes:
|B.Tech||Pass 12th examination with 60% marks & minimum 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English/Physics, Maths, Biology, English/Physics, Maths, English, Computer.|
Pass 10th standard with 60% qualifying marks.
|B.Tech (LE)||Pass Diploma/BSc with minimum 50% marks.|
|B.Arch||Pass class 10th & 12th with minimum 60% marks.|
Pass the above exam with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects & qualified in any Aptitute Test approved by Council of Architecture.
10+3 Diploma (any stream) with 60% aggregate marks with Mathematics & qualified in any Aptitute Test approved by Council of Architecture.
|B.Pharma||Pass 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology/ Bio-Science.|
Secure 50% marks in the above qualifying exam.
For PG Programmes:
|M.Tech||Pass BE/ B.Tech degree with 55% marks.|
|M.Pharma||Pass B.Pharm degree with 55% marks.|
|MBA||Pass class 10th, 12th & graduation degree with 50% qualifying marks.|
Have a valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT score.
|MCA||Pass BCA/B.Sc (IT/CS) degree with 50% marks.|
DUET Entrance Exam 2019
- DIT University conducts DIT University Entrance Exam (DUET) for admission to PG Diploma, MBA, M.Pharma & Doctoral courses.
- It will be one hour duration examination which has objective type questions.
- The admission into these courses will also be done on the basis of national level exam.
- For doctoral courses, the merit based counselling will be followed by the personal interviews.
- Admission for PhD will be conducted twice a year in June & December month.
DIT 2019 Admission
- The admission into DIT University will be done on the basis of national level & state level examinations.
- Admission in UG & PG courses will be done through JEE Main/GATE/ CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT, etc.
- Admission to all the courses will be based on counseling conducted by the University.
- Candidates wishing to get admission in DIT University can apply online through official website.
- The admission to the B.Tech course will be done of JEE Main Rank & 12th academic performance.
- The university also provides direct admission into B.Tech course to the 12th board toppers.
- For PG courses admissions, the final selection will be done on the basis of the performance in Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
DIT University Admission Procedure 2019
- For B.Tech courses, admission will be based on candidates score in JEE Main with minimum 60% marks in 10+2.
- For B.Arch courses, the admission will be based on valid rank in JEE Main (Paper 2) & NATA.
- For B.Pharm, B.Sc., BA (Hons) and BCA courses, the admission will be done on the basis of merit based on 12th marks.
- Candidates qualifying will have to appear for the final round of the counseling for the admissions.
- Candidates qualifying GATE/ NET can apply for direct admissions to M.Tech programs.
- For M.Pharm programs, the admission will be done on the basis of valid rank in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT).
DIT University Counseling Procedure 2019
DIT University will conduct counselling for admission to various courses separately. The counselling will be based on qualifying examination rank. Counseling schedule will be released by authority after application process is over.
The counselling will be conducted through offline mode at different cities. Candidates will have to report at the counselling center for document verification & completing the admission procedure.
Document Required for Verification & Admission:
Following are the documents required for verification. Candidates should bring these documents at the time of admission:
- Class 12th mark sheet.
- Class 10th mark sheet & certificate.
- Graduation mark sheet (if applicable).
- Post graduate mark sheet (if applicable).
- Valid JEE/ UKSEE/ GATE/ NET/ CAT/ MAT score card.
- Original Domicile certificate (for Uttarakhand candidates).
- Hard copy of online Registration form.
- 4 passport size photographs.
- DD in favor of “DIT University” payable at Dehradun. DD will be accepted only after seat being allotted to candidate.
- DD in favor of “DIT University” payable at Dehradun for Hostel accommodation.
Uttarakhand State Scholarship Policy-(B):
- 26% rebate in tuition fee to candidates who are permanent residents of Uttarakhand for whom 40% seats are reserved throughout the programme.
- For claiming Uttarakhand State Scholarship, candidate will have to carry a valid Domicile Certificate in Original at the time of reporting for counselling.
Shri Naveen Aggarwal Memorial Scholarship for Girl Students-(C):
10% exemption of Tuition fees in first year for B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Des and B.Pharm subject to the following conditions:
- Minimum 85% aggregate marks in class 10th& 12thas well as in PCME, PMBE, PME with Computer of CBSE/ISC Board/any other Board.
- Scholarship will be continued from the II year provided student obtains CGPA 8.5/10 in every year without any back paper.
Scholarship for Continuing Years on Performance Basis-(D):
- The toppers in each branch of UG and PG courses (except M.Tech, M.Pharm and Doctoral) will be awarded a scholarship of Rs 20,000 along with merit certificate after declaration of the result.
- The second toppers in each branch of UG and PG courses (except M.Tech, M.Pharm and Doctoral) will be awarded a scholarship of Rs 15,000 along with merit certificate after declaration of the result.
- The third toppers in each branch of UG and PG (except M.Tech, M.Pharm and Doctoral) courses will be awarded a scholarship Rs 10,000 along with merit certificate after declaration of the result.
- Siddak Preet Singh Memorial Scholarship:- The overall topper of B.Tech ECE upto 3rd year will be awarded a scholarship of Rs. 10000 alongwith Certificate.
- K G Pandey Memorial Scholarship:- The overall topper of B.Tech ME upto 3rd year will be awarded a scholarship of Rs. 10000 alongwith Certificate.
If you have any query about DIT University Admission 2019, you can leave your query below.