Goa ITI Admission 2021: Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Procedure
Goa ITI Admission 2021 will be on the basis of merit scores of qualifying exam. Admission procedure will be organized by the Directorate of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Goa. Candidates will be offered admission in various government or private ITIs of Goa State. Admission will be offered to candidates into various Engineering & Non-Engineering trades. No entrance test will be organized for providing admission. Candidates must go through following details as application form, its fee and much more regarding Goa ITI 2021 Admission.
Goa ITI 2021 Admission Dates
Candidates must go through following schedule regarding Goa ITI Admission 2021 Dates:
|Availability of prospectus||2nd week of June 2021|
|Submission of application form||1st week of June 2021|
|Display of provisional merit list||2nd week of July 2021|
|Display of final merit list||2nd week of July 2021|
|1st round of admission in centralized admission center||3rd week of July 2021|
|2nd round of admission||4th week of July 2021|
Goa ITI 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check following points related Goa ITI Application Form:
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from second week of June 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form will be first week of June 2021.
- Goa ITI 2021 Registration Form will be made available via online mode.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- All important information will be sent to candidates registered ID & No. so it must be valid/ working.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill all the asked & required details completely in the form.
- Candidates must make sure they fulfill each eligibility norm as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- Once all details will be completely filled, candidates must take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be informed to candidates once official will update it.
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferrable.
Goa ITI Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for Goa ITI 2021:
- Nationality: Indian national citizen candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates must have Domicile certificate of Goa.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 8th or 10th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Medical fitness certificate: Candidates must have medical fitness certificate.
- Age limit: Candidates must be 14 years in age as on 1st August 2020 for ITI. There will be no upper age limit to apply.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in high school (10th level examination) in year 2021 will be also eligible to apply for Goa ITI Admission 2021.
Goa ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Goa ITI Admission Procedure 2021 will include steps as application form filling, merit list, counselling procedure etc. Merit list will be published by the authority for students who will get selected for the admission.
Candidates whose name will be present in the merit list will get a call for counselling procedure. Seats will be given to candidates after fee submission & verification of documents.
Goa ITI 2021 Merit List
The merit list of Goa ITI Merit List will get release on website via online mode. It will be prepared differently for different categories. Candidates will be able to check their provisional merit list in second week of July 2021.
Eligible candidates name will be present in the merit list. It will be mandatory for those candidates to present in the counselling process. Merit list will consist of many factors such as total marks scored, category etc.
Goa ITI 2021 Admission
Goa ITI Admission will be on the basis of merit list. The procedure will be on first come first serve basis. Candidates will have to bring original as well as photo stated documents for verification & submission and also have to submit the application fee.
Seats will be allotted to candidates after verification of documents & fee submission. It will be mandatory to candidates to present as a person to avoid any kind of cancellation in admission. The following documents will be required for verification purpose:
- 8thclass marksheet
- 10thclass marksheet
- Migration certificate
- Category/ caste certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs etc.
If you have any other queries regarding Goa ITI Admission 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.