Goa ITI Admission 2024: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
Goa ITI Admission 2024 will be conducted through online mode. It is a state level admission procedure conducted every year. The admission procedure is conducted by the Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Goa. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of state level merit list which is prepared as per the performance in qualifying exam. Qualified candidates will get admission in different technical and non-technical ITI courses at Private and Government Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) across the Goa state. Interested candidates who want to take admission in Goa ITI are advised to check the eligibility criteria. In this article we have provided details about Goa ITI Admission 2024 such as application form, eligibility, dates etc.
Goa ITI Admission 2024 Overview
|Admission Name||Goa ITI Admission 2024|
|Level of Admission||State level|
|Conducting authority||Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Goa|
|Courses offered||Technical and Non-Technical ITI|
Goa ITI 2024 Admission Dates
Following are the tentative dates for Goa ITI Admission 2024:
|Online application form starts||4th week of May 2024|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of July 2024|
|Document verification||1st week of June to 2nd week of July 2024|
|Provisional merit list||3rd week of July 2024|
|Final merit list||4th week of July 2024|
|Seat Allotment (1st Round)||4th week of July 2024|
|Vacant seats display||1st week of August 2024|
|Display of seat allotment||1st week of August 2024|
Goa ITI 2024 Application Form
Check the details about Goa ITI 2024 Application Form from below:
- The application form will be available through online mode only.
- Before applying for the application form candidates must check the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form by entering the details such as personal, academic, email id, contact details, etc.
- Goa ITI 2024 Application Form will release in fourth week of May 2024.
- Applicants must fill the application form correctly as there will be no correction facility provided to candidates.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till second week of July 2024.
- Submit the form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- Goa ITI 2024 Application Fee will be paid through online mode.
- The candidates will be able to pay the fee using Debit card, Credit card, and Net Banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
The application fee for different categories will be as given below:
|General category||Rs 295/-|
|Reserved category (SC/ ST)||Rs 148/-|
|Prospectus Fee||Rs 100/-|
How to Apply for Goa ITI Admission 2024
- Step-1: Visit the website (link will be provided above).
- Step-2: Click on “Online Admission to ITI”.
- Step-3: Then candidates have to register themselves by entering basic details such as email ID, name, address, and Date of Birth.
- Step-4: Click on “Apply Now” button.
- Step-5: Fill the application form with details such as personal, education qualification, etc.
- Step-6: Upload the scanned photograph with less than 80 KB in JPEG/ PNG format and certificates with less than 2 MB.
- Step-7: Pay the application fee through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- Step-8: Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Goa ITI 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Goa ITI 2024 will be as mentioned below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of candidate must be 14 years as on 1st October 2024 to be eligible. Candidates who want to take admission in short term course of Driver Cum mechanic their age must be 18 years.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 8th, 10th and 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board or university.
- Subject: In qualifying exam, applicants must pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as compulsory subject.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Goa ITI 2024 Merit List
Goa ITI 2024 provisional merit list will publish in third week of July 2024 through online mode. The authority will prepare the merit list based on candidates performance in qualifying exam. The objection facility along with provisional merit list will also be provided by candidates to raise objection (if any).
The final merit list will release in fourth week of July 2024 i.e., after candidates complete their objections. Seats will be allotted to the qualified candidates according to the merit or rank list.
Goa ITI 2024 Seat Reservation
The percentage of reservation of seats will be applicable to the Government and Private ITIs as applicable to State of Goa. Check reservation criteria for Goa ITI Admission below:
There will be certain percentage of total seats at each ITI for reserved categories of candidates:
|Schedule Caste (SC)||2%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||12%|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||4%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
One seat will be reserved at every Government ITI for each of the following category:
- Children of Freedom Fighter
- Children of State and Central Government Employees (CGE)
- Children of African Repatriates of Goan Origin (CAR)
One seat in each ITI will be reserved for wards of defence personal below:
- Children of disabled ex-servicemen
- Children of serving Jawans
- Children of serving Officers
Goa ITI 2024 Selection Procedure
The candidates will be given admission on the basis of merit cum choice and on first come first serve basis. Candidates who will be qualified, they will have to report for admission as per scheduled communicated by the authority at Centralized Admission Centre.
Applicants must bring all the necessary documents in original and photocopy both at the time of reporting at allotted college. The selection of candidates will be finalized after all the formalities will be completed such as document verification, fee payment, etc.
Goa ITI 2024 Admission
The final admission will be given to candidates based on merit list. After candidates will be allotted seats they will have to report to the allotted centre after completing all the formalities of admission.
It will be compulsory for all candidates to carry their original document along with set of photocopies at the time of visiting any government or private ITI for document verification. It will be a one time process and will remain valid throughout the process of admission.
- 10th class marksheet/ certificate
- 8th class marksheet/ certificate
- Category/ Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Medical Fitness certificate
- Passport size photograph
Participating Institutes for Goa ITI
Candidates must check the participating institutes for Goa ITI Admission below:
- Sattari Government Industrial Training Institute
- Pernem Government Industrial Training Institute
- Mapusa Government Industrial Training Institute
- Panaji Government Industrial Training Institute
- Farmagudi Government Industrial Training Institute
- Bicholim Government Industrial Training Institute
- Cacore Government Industrial Training Institute
- Margao Government Industrial Training Institute
- Canacona Government Industrial Training Institute
- Vasco Government Industrial Training Institute
- Sesa Private Industrial Training Institute
- Montfort Private Industrial Training Institute
- Indo-German Private Industrial Training Institute
Goa ITI Admission 2024 Trade Offered
|Engineering Trades||Non-Engineering Trades|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||Floriculture & Landscaping|
|Mechanic Diesel||Dress Making|
|Mechanic Two and Three Wheeler||Fashion Design & Technology|
|Fitter||Driver cum Mechanic|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician||Food Production|
|Welder||Desk Top Publishing Operator|
|Attendant Operator||Multimedia, Animation & Special Effects|
Leave your comments in comment section, if you have any other query related to Goa ITI Admission 2024.