Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2020: Allotment (Out), Dates, Admission
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Allotment List (2nd Round) has been released. Admission process is conducted by the Directorate of Training, Himachal Pradesh. Through this admission process, candidates can get admission in various trades of ITI. This admission procedure is conducted every year. No separate entrance examination is conducted by the authority for providing admission. The admission is offered in various government and private colleges of Himachal Pradesh state. Candidates can read this article to know more about the Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2020 including details like application form, eligibility criteria and much more.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Notification – Allotment Released (2nd Round)
Get complete updates of Himachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission and counselling from here. Click here to view details.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Seat Allotment (2nd Round) has been released. Click here to check allotment.
Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2021 Seat allocation will get release from last week of July 2021. Check complete details regarding Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2021 here.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Application Form has been released through online mode.Check here for application details.
Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2020 Dates
Candidates can check Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2020 dates from the given below section:
|Submission of online application and choice filling for 1st round||11th – 26th August 2020|
|Last date of generating challan||22nd August 2020|
|Last date of depositing fee through challan in bank||24th August 2020|
|Last date of depositing the fee through online i.e. net banking and last date for choice filling||26th August 2020|
|verification of sports certificate at designated institute||28th August 2020|
|Communication of sport credits to MGRM by counselling committee at directorate level||29th August 2020|
|Allocation of seats (round 1st)||–|
|Reporting by the candidates with original certificates in respective ITI’s||Upto 24th September 2020|
|Display of vacant seats after 1st round of counselling||25th September 2020|
|New/ other candidates can apply for vacant seats||Upto 30th September 2020|
|Last date to deposit online fee & revision/ filling choice on the basis of vacant seats for 2nd round||30th September 2020|
|Seat allotment (2nd round)||6th October 2020|
|Reporting by the candidates with original certificate in ITI’s||Upto 12th October 2020|
|Display of vacant seats after 2nd round of counselling||13th October 2020|
|Spot Admission Round|
|Spot admission at institute level||14th to 17th October 2020|
|Applicants having matriculation marks above 65%||14th October 2020|
|Applicants having matriculation marks above 55% to 65%||15th October 2020|
|Applicants having matriculation marks: pass percentage to 55%||16th October 2020|
|Applicants having matriculation marks pass percentage to above||17th October 2020|
|uploading of admission date on MIS NCVT portal||As per schedule issued by DGT, New Delhi|
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Counselling
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Counselling has begins from 11th August 2020. Candidates must have to attend counselling process. Candidates who will not attend the counselling process seats will not be provided to them and seats will be offered to next candidate.
Candidates are advised to bring their original documents at the day of counselling. After verification of documents and final submission of counselling fee seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Candidates must have to bring following documents for verification process:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Date of birth proof
- Medical fitness certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Category or caste certificate
- 2 passport size photographs
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check all the details about the Himachal Pradesh ITI 2020 application form from below:
- Application form can be filled from 11th August 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode only. Other mode will not be entertained to fill the application form.
- Fill details carefully in the application form.
- Details like education, personal, communication etc. must be filled correctly in the form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Images size should be in prescribed format.
- Correction facility is not provided by the authority after submission of the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 26th August 2020.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application form.
- Keep the printout safe till the admission procedure.
- Application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Online application fee can be paid using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Offline application fee will be paid through e Challan.
- Application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable in nature.
Candidates can check fee structure for all categories:
|For General Category||Rs. 350/-|
|For SC/ ST/ OBC Category||Rs. 250/-|
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the Himachal Pradesh ITI 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit criteria will be 14 years. No upper age limit.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th / 12th class from any recognized board of Himachal Pradesh or other equivalent.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed their qualifying examination with Mathematics and Science subjects.
- Domicile: Candidates must have a domicile certificate of Himachal Pradesh state.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission Procedure
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission procedure will be based on various steps including application filling process, publication of merit list, counselling process and etc. Candidates must have to register themselves in the website.
Merit list has been released by the authority through online mode. After releasing of the merit list candidates are called for the counselling process. Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the documents verification process and submission of application fee.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Merit List
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Result/ merit list has been published through online mode only. Candidates can check merit list after registration. Merit list is prepared based on the marks secured by the candidates in their qualifying examination.
Candidates whose name is present in the merit list are eligible to attend the counselling process. Merit list contain details like name of the candidates, marks and etc. In case of any mistake candidates can contact to authorities.
If you have any other query about Himachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Admission, then you can ask us by leaving your comments below.