IIMC Entrance Exam 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
IIMC Entrance Exam 2021 will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Mass Communication. It is a university level entrance examination which is conducted one time every year. Entrance examination is conducted to offer training, education and research in the field of mass communication. Admission will be offered by the university or its affiliated campuses. Candidates can read this article to know complete details about IIMC Entrance Exam 2021 including details i.e. dates, application form etc.
IIMC Entrance Exam 2021 Dates
Candidates can get tentative IIMC Entrance exam dates from the given table:
|Starting of application form||June 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of July 2021|
|Availability of admit card||4th week of July 2021|
|IIMC Entrance 2021 exam date||July 2021|
|Declaration of result||4th week of August 2021|
|Group discussion and personal interview date||2nd week of September 2021|
|Announcement of final selection||1st week of October 2021|
IIMC 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check complete details about IIMC Entrance 2021 application form from below:
- Application form will be released through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Offline application form will be available in the IIMC campuses.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application from the July 2021.
- Fill all asked details including personal, communication, educational etc.
- Upload/ Paste relevant documents i.e. photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Application form will be filled till the second week of July 2021.
- Candidates whose application form is submitted will receive a unique registration number.
- Take printout of the online filled application and keep it safe for other references.
- Offline application form will be send to the given address along with the demand draft:
The Additional Director General (T&A),
Indian Institute of Mass Communication,
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi- 110067
- Application fee will be submitted through online and offline both modes.
- Online fee will be paid using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can make payment through demand draft made in favor of ‘IIMC, New Delhi’.
Here we have provided fee structure for all categories:
|For general category||Rs. 1500|
|For reserved category||Rs. 1000|
IIMC Entrance Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check IIMC Entrance 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institute.
- For NRI: NRI candidates will not be required to appear in entrance exam. They can directly participate in GD/ PI rounds.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have been born on or before 1st August 1996. There will be 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ ST and PWD candidates and 3 year relaxation for OBC category candidates.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year of graduation can also apply.
IIMC Entrance 2021 Exam Pattern
Here candidates can get IIMC exam pattern from below:
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be provided to solve question paper.
- Type of Question: Descriptive type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Number of Question: Total 75 questions will be asked.
- Language: Language will depend upon program selected by the candidates.
IIMC Entrance 2021 Syllabus
IIMC Entrance syllabus will be different for different courses. Syllabus will be prepared based on the subject i.e. general awareness, brand awareness and recall, lateral thinking capability, language skills, social consciousness etc.
Here we have mentioned some IIMC preparation tips:
- Make a routine for your study and follow it daily.
- Practice with the previous year’s question paper.
- Go through the complete exam pattern and prepare accordingly.
- Read newspapers and books of the good author.
- Make short notes of the topic and revise it on the daily basis.
- Take care of your health and eat healthy food.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
IIMC Entrance 2021 Admit Card
Admit card will be released by the authorities through online mode on the website. Candidates will be able to download IIMC admit card in the fourth week of July 2021.
Candidates must bring their admit card in the examination hall. Candidates are also advised to bring one photo ID proof with the admit card. Check details carefully mentioned on admit card i.e. time, date, exam venue etc.
IIMC Entrance 2021 Answer Key
Answer key will be released through online mode. IIMC answer key will contain correct answer of the questions. Candidates will be able to check their answer key in the fourth week of August 2021.
Through the answer key candidates can get an estimate idea of their scores. After releasing of the answer key result will be declared by the authorities.
IIMC Entrance 2021 Result
Authority will release IIMC Entrance 2021 result through online mode. Result will be released in the fourth week of August 2021. Roll number of candidates will be mentioned on the result.
Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in entrance examination. Based on the merit list candidates will be selected for the GD and PI rounds. After that final result will be declared by the authorities on the website.
IIMC 2021 Counselling
Candidates who get qualified in the exam will be selected for the counselling. Counselling will be done based on various steps i.e. GD and PI rounds. Authority will also provide call letter to the selected candidates.
Admission will be offered at any of 6 campuses. Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam, availability of seats etc. Candidates will have to report at the allotted college with required documents.
If candidates have any other query about IIMC Entrance Exam 2021, then you can leave your queries below.