KCET Application Form 2018 Released – Apply Here for KCET
KCET 2019 Application Form for admission in B.Arch course can be filled till 23rd May 2019. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET/Kar CET) is organized by the Karnataka Examination Authority under the guidance of Karnataka University. KCET is a state level entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the engineering, pharmacy, architecture, etc courses. These courses are offered by the various colleges/institutions in Karnataka state. Candidates can check here all details about KCET 2018 application form.
KCET Application Form 2018 – For B.Arch Course till 23rd May
KCET 2019 Application Form for admission in B.Arch course through KCET can be filled till 23rd May 2019. Click here to apply.
KCET 2018 Application Correction can be done from 27th to 31st March 2018. Check here for application correction details.
Click here for KCET 2018 Application Login.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
KCET 2018 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 22nd March 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
KCET 2018 online application form details are given below:
- Candidates can avail the application form only through online mode from the website.
- KCET 2018 Registration has been started from 1st February 2018.
- Candidates can register for the KCET exam till 22nd March 2018.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must read all the instruction carefully.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm), left hand thumb impression, signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm) & parent signature on the application form.
- The size of the photograph & signature must be greater than 5 KB & less than 40 KB in a JPEG/JPG format.
- Candidates are informed to take a printout of the KCET 2018 application form for future use.
- The authority has provided the application correction facility via online mode.
- Application form can not be submitted through offline mode (by post).
Candidates can make payment through the e-post office from any of the specified bank (State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Hyderabad, Indian Bank). Candidates those residing outside India can deposit the fee through Demand Draft. The DD will be drawn in favour of Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, payable at Bangalore. The application fee details are given here:
|For Karnataka Outsiders|
|All Candidates||Rs. 750|
|For India Outsiders|
|All Candidates||Rs. 5000|
Check Here – How to Fill KCET 2018 Application Form
The eligibility criteria for different courses are given below:
|Qualifying Exam||Minimum Marks|
|For Engineering Courses||Pass 2nd PUC or equivalent examination with Mathematics & Physics subjects.|
Appearing candidates can also apply.
|Secure minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category)|
|For Pharmacy/Science Courses||Pass 2nd PUC or equivalent examination with Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry & Physics subjects.||Secure minimum 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category)|
KCET application form 2019 will be announced in the month of February 2019. KCET 2019 is a state level entrance test organized by the Karnataka Examination Authority. Through KCET, students will get admission in UG engineering, technology, pharmacy and other courses offered by different colleges in Karnataka state.
KCET 2018 Dates
Check the official schedule of KCET Application Form 2018:
|Starting of online Application||1st February 2018|
|Last Date for form submission||22nd March 2018 (5:30 PM)|
|Last Date to pay the application fees in the bank||22nd March 2018|
|Application Correction Starts||27th – 31st March 2018|
|Date of Exam (Biology & Mathematics)||18th April 2018|
|Date of Exam (Physics & Chemistry)||19th April 2018|
How to Apply
Below we have mentioned some steps for KCET 2018 how to apply.
- Go to the official website. (Link is given above)
- Now, click on “New User? Click Here to Register” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully & click on “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- Fill all the required details & click on “Submit” button.
- After form submission, you will get your “User ID” and “Password” on your registered mobile no. or email id.
- Login again with “User ID” & “Password”.
- Now, fill your personal details, examination details, communication details, study details, etc.
- After that, upload your scanned photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression & parent signature in JPEG/JPG format.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, download Challan by selecting one of the specified bank and pay the fee.
- At last, take a printout of the KCET online application 2018 in A4 size paper.
Click here to view Instructions on How to Fill KCET Application Form.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
For any other queries related to KCET Application Form 2018, you may leave your queries in given below comment box.