LSAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Started – Apply Online Here
LSAT 2019 Application Form can be filled till 20th May 2019. Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a national level entrance exam. It is conducted once in a year at various testing centre in all over India. It is administered by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC). Candidates those will qualify the exam will get admission in various law schools. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only. Get complete details of LSAT application form 2019 through this article.
LSAT Application Form 2019
LSAT 2020 Application Form will be started from 6th December 2019.
LSAT 2019 Application Form can be filled till 10th May 2019.. Click here to fill application form.
Note: Candidates are required to fill the enquiry form, after that they will receive the link of application form in their registered Email ID.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
The candidates those wish to apply for LSAT 2019 should go through the details given below carefully.
- The application form for LSAT has been started from 16th October 2018.
- LSAT 2019 exam will be conducted on 2nd June 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 20th May 2019.
- All the details furnished by the candidates should be correct and complete in all manners.
- The incorrect or in complete application form will be rejected on a later stage.
- After submitting the application form, candidates should keep the printout of it till admission process gets over.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 3800/- as an application fee. Fee payment can be done via online mode using debit/credit cards. Payment through demand draft will not be accepted in any circumstances. The application fee will be same for all categories.
Candidate should carefully check the eligibility criteria given below in order to be eligible for the exam.
- For BA LLB: Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination form recognized board with minimum 45% marks.
- For LLB: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any subject with minimum 45% aggregate marks in qualifying examination.
- For LLM: Candidate must have passed 3 year of LLB or 5 year of BA LLB with 45% aggregate marks.
LSAT Application Dates
Check the dates given below and follow them as per the given event.
|Online Registration begins||16th October 2018|
|Online Registration ends||20th May 2019|
|Admit card release||22nd May to 1st June 2019|
|LSAT exam date||2nd June 2019|
|Result announced||June 2019|
How to Apply for LSAT 2019
Candidates should go through the steps given below to fill the LSAT India application form.
Step 1: Fill Enquiry Form
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- The enquiry form will be opened on the screen.
- Enter all the required details like First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Mobile number, state, city, programme applying for, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- After filling the enquiry form, the application link will be sent to registered Email-ID of the candidates.
Step 2: Fill LSAT 2019 Application Form
- Sign in the portal using email-id & password.
- Fill the following details like Personal information, Address information, Phone & Mobile number, email-id, communication & permanent address.
- Also fill Program Preference and examination center preference.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- Application fee for LSAT can be paid via online mode only.
- Candidates use credit card/debit card or Demand draft/Banker’s Cheque/Pay order.
Step 4: Uploading Documents
- Candidates will have to upload recent scanned photograph of specified format.
- The photograph should be in JPEG format with 200 x 150 pixel size.
- The file size should not exceed 500kb and have either white or light color background with not more than 6 months old.
Step 5: Take Printout of Application Form
- After filling LSAT 2019 application click on “Submit Application” button.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of the application form & keep safe for future reference.
If you have any query about LSAT 2019 Application Form, you may leave your comments below in the provided comment box.