MAH MCA CET 2020 Application (Till 22nd Feb), Eligibility – Apply Here
MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form can be filled till 22nd February 2020 through online mode. Candidates must visit the website to fill the application form. MAH MCA CET is a state level entrance examination. This examination is conducted by the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai. Through this exam candidates will get admission in 1st and 2nd year of MCA course. Candidates can fill their application form through online mode only. Candidates must go through the complete article to know more about MAH MCA CET Application form 2020 including application dates, fee, mode, eligibility criteria, etc.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form – Till 22nd Feb
MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form can be filled till 22nd February 2020. Click here to apply.
MAH MCA CET 2021 Application Form will be released in Second week of January 2021. Check details about MAH MCA CET 2021 Application Form here.
Candidates can go through the details about MAH MCA CET 2020 Application form:
- Candidates have to fill their application form through online mode only.
- Application form can be filled from 15th January 2020.
- Candidates have to fill all the details i.e. education, personal and other.
- Fill application form carefully. After final submission of application no changes will be allowed in the form.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Upload documents in prescribed format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 22nd February 2020.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of the documents by post or mail to the authority.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep the printout safe till other admission procedures.
- Candidates have to pay application fee through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill online application fee using Debit Card (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card) / Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mobile Wallets.
- Application fee will be non-refundable.
Here candidates can check fee details for all categories:
|For General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ ST/ NT(A)/ NT (B)/ NT (D)/ OBC/ SBC/ SEBC||Rs. 800/-|
MAH MCA CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check MAH MCA CET 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have 3 years bachelor’s degree recognized form AIU/ UGC.
- Lateral Entry: Candidates will have to pass 3 years Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtained minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidate) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their 12th level or graduation with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those who are appearing in their final year of graduation can also apply.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can check MAH MCA CET dates related to application form and examination:
|Starting of application form||15th January 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||22nd February 2020|
|MAH MCA CET 2020 exam date||28th March 2020|
How to Apply for MAH MCA CET 2020
Here candidates can check complete procedure to fill the application form of MAH MCA CET 2020:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Now click on ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Click on the link ‘Click here for new registration’.
- Enter asked details like email ID, contact details, name and your registration number and password will be generated.
- An email will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Click on ‘Save and next’ tab and fill the application form.
- Filled details i.e. educational details, personal details in the application form.
- After that click on ‘Validate you details’ button and then click on ‘Save and next’ button.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Cross check details by entering ‘Preview’ then click on ‘Final submission’ tab.
- Now click on ‘Payment’ button and enter payment details.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- A receipt will be generated after complete transaction.
- Take a printout of filled application form.
- Keep the printout of application safe till other admission procedures.
In the above article, candidates can read all details about MAH MCA CET 2020 application form. Candidates are advised to fill application form correctly. Candidates can also check the details about the application dates, eligibility criteria and much more.
If you have any other query about MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your query below.