Manav Rachna University Admission 2019: Result, Dates, Counselling, Admission
MRNAT 2019 Counselling has been started for 25th April 2019. It is conducted to offer admission into various UG, PG & Doctoral degree courses. These courses are offered in various fields like Engineering, Management & Humanities, Law, Applied Science, Education, etc. Candidates can get admission in these courses on the basis of National Level Entrance Exams. The university also conducts its own entrance exam, i.e. Result has been released. MRNAT (Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test). Candidates can get complete information about Manav Rachna University 2019 Admission through this article.
Manav Rachna University 2019 – MRNAT Counselling Started
MRNAT 2019 Result has been released on 23rd April 2019. Click here for result.
MRNAT 2019 Physical Counselling is started from 25th April to 28th April 2019.
Manav Rachna University Admission 2019 Registration can be done till 17th April 2019. Click here for registration.
Here, we have given the list of courses offered by the university on the basis of various entrance exams.
|Courses Offered||Entrance Test|
|B.Tech||JEE Main/UNI GAUGE|
|BBA||Banking Test Conducted by IFBI|
Manav Rachna University Admission Dates 2019
In this table, candidates can check the complete schedule to apply for the various UG & PG courses.
|B.Tech||All UG Courses||PG Courses and B.Tech LE|
|Availability of application form||20th October 2018|
|Last date for Form Filling||17th April 2019||17th April 2019|
|Date of Uni-GAUGE EMeD 2019 (only for B.tech)||2nd week of May 2019||–||–|
|Declaration of Uni-GAUGE EmeD 2019 Result||Last week of May 2019||–||–|
|Date of MRNAT 2019||–||20th-21st April 2019||20th-21st April 2019|
|Display of merit list for physical counselling||23rd April 2019||1st week of July 2019|
|Physical counselling cum admission||25th April 2019||1st week of July 2019|
|Walk-in counseling for the seats remaining vacant||3rd week of June 2019||1st week of July 2019|
|Commencement of classes||August 2019|
Manav Rachna University Counselling 2019
The university is organizing counselling through offline mode. Candidates have to be present physically to appear in the counselling.
The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of availability of seats & rank. Candidates have to submit the counselling fee on the day of counselling.
On the day of counselling, candidates have to report on the registration desk, arrange documents in the file before document verification. Candidates are advised to report on the day of counselling in a formal & presentable dress.
Candidates have to carry following documents in original along with two sets of attested photocopies:
- High School Passing Certificate
- Class 12th
- Qualifying Exam MarkSheet.
- Character Certificate.
- Score Card of relevant entrance exam (If any)
- 4 Passport Size Colored Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
Manav Rachna University Result/Merit List 2019
The university has released the merit list for MRNAT 2019 exam. It will be released separately for each programme. Candidates can check merit list through online mode by entering application number.
MRU merit list 2019 is based on the marks obtained by candidate in MRNAT and any other entrance exam. The first preference will be given to the candidates who qualify MRNAT exam, then Uni-GAUGE EMeD 2019 (second preference) & JEE Main 2019 (third preference).
For M.Tech course, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of valid GATE score in the relevant stream. If seats remaining vacant, then it can be filled on the basis of marks in qualifying examination.
Manav Rachna University Application Form 2019
Candidates should read the instruction carefully to fill the MRU 2019 application form.
- Candidates will get the application through online mode at the official website.
- The application form is available from 20th October 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form till the last date of submission of application form prescribed by the university.
- Candidates can also get admission brochure from the university. It contains a scratch card consisting of covered number, which will facilitate submission of application online.
- Candidates must upload the scanned photograph (Size: Maximum 80 KB) & other required documents in the application.
- Candidates should take an extra printout copy of the application for further references.
The application fee will be Rs. 1200/-. The fee can be deposit through online mode (Credit/Debit Card). The scratch card can be purchased from the University Counter/designated City Office.
Candidates should fulfill the given eligible criteria to fill application.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualify 10+2 examination from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Pass the above exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum Marks: One should obtain minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
For Other UG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Pass class 12th examination from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate or more in the qualifying examination.
For PG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should scored 50% aggregate marks in the above qualifying examination.
Manav Rachna National Admission Test (MRNAT)
MRNAT exam is conducted for admission into all UG & PG Programmes except B.Tech Normal & B.Tech Lateral Entry. The university conducts this exam itself.
This exam will be started from first week of June to last week of June 2019. It will be conducted on different dates as per the courses.
This exam will be conducted through online mode. The admit card will be issued through email and SMS regarding exam date, time & place.
Manav Rachna University Admission Procedure 2019
The university will select the candidates for admission on the basis of entrance exam, SAT (wherever applicable), GD and PI. Candidates have to fill the application form, appear in the entrance test (in case of MRNAT) and participate in the counselling.
Only the qualified candidates will be called for the further subsequent rounds of admission. The final admission will be offered as per the merit of the candidate in the list and the document verification.
The reservation policy follow by the Manav Rachna University are given below:
- NRI/Foreign National/PIO seats: 15% in all programmes/courses.
- General Seats: 85% (25% seats are reserved for Haryana domicile students, of which 10% seats are for the SC candidates of Haryana).
- Kashmiri Migrants: 1 seat in merit quota for the programmes.
Manav Rachna University Admission 2019
After the completion of counselling, candidates have to appear for GD and PI test. The final admission will be offered only after the Group Discussion and Personal Interview. After seat allotment, candidates have to report the admission authority to complete admission formalities.
Candidates have to pay the admission fee at the time of taking admission. If candidate fails to submit the fee, the admission will be offered to the next candidate in the merit list.
If you have any query of Manav Rachna University Admission 2019, you can ask us by leaving your query in the given below comment box.