Manipal MET 2022 Application (Till 3rd June), Registration – Apply Here
Manipal MET 2022 Application Form Last date to apply has been extended till 3rd June 2022 (Phase 2 & 3) for various UG/ PG courses. Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) or MET (Manipal Entrance test) is a university level entrance test conducted every year by Manipal university. The university conducts this examination for shortlisting the candidates for admission in various UG and PG courses of Engineering, Pharmacy and Management fields. Qualified candidates from this examination will get admission in Manipal University and it’s affiliated campuses. Here in this article, we have provided the detailed information regarding MU OET Application Form 2022.
MU OET 2022 Application Form – Till 3rd June (Phase 2 & 3)
Manipal MET 2022 Application Form Last date for Phase 2 & 3 has been extended till 3rd June 2022 for various UG/ PG courses. Click here to apply.
Checkout the complete details with instructions regarding MU OET 2022 Application Form:
- Manipal MET Application Form 2022 has been made available through online mode only.
- Interested candidates for MU OET must confirm their eligibility before applying as only eligible candidates will be allowed to apply for the examination.
- Eligible candidates can register themselves for MU OET 2022 from 9th December 2021.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the instructions released with application form. Any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be correct and authentic, as university may not provide any correction facility for application form.
- Candidates can fill the application form with at once or in multiple steps after saving the current progress.
- Last date to apply for MET 2022 is till 10th May 2022 for Phase 1. Phase 2 applications have been started from 16th May 2022. Last date to apply is till 3rd June 2022.
- The detail like Email Id or Phone No. must be correct as all important details regarding exam, admit card, and other will be intimated to the candidates through them.
- Student are advised to keep printout of admission form and payment receipt for future reference.
- Candidates can pay application fee through both online and offline mode and fee is non-refundable at any circumstances.
- For online mode, candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking payment gateways.
- For offline mode, candidates can pay application fee through Demand Draft (DD).
The complete application fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|Foreign / International / NRI / NRI Sponsored||Rs. 2500/-|
MU OET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the complete course wise eligibility criteria for MU OET Examination:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent level examination from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: There won’t be any prescribed age limit MU OET 2022.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least of 50% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applying candidates should have passed with Mathematics & Physics as their mandatory subjects in qualifying examination.
For B.Tech. (Lateral Entry):
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have at least 3 years diploma in Engineering or equivalent from any recognized institution.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored overall 45% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
For M. Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have B.Tech./B.E. or equivalent degree from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Candidates must secure at least 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
MU OET 2022 Application Dates
Checkout the complete events with official dates for MU OET Registration form 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||9th December 2021 (Phase 1)|
16th May 2022 (Phase 2)
|Last date for application submission||10th May 2022|
3rd June 2022 (Phase 2 & 3)
|Slot booking starts from||4th May 2022 onwards (Phase 1)|
|Slot booking starts from||3rd June to 4th June 2022 (Phase 2)|
|MET 2022 exam date||14th, 15th & 16th May 2022 (Phase I)|
1st, 2nd & 3rd June 2022 (Phase II)
10th & 11th June 2022 (Phase III)
How to Apply For MU OET 2022
Following are the step by step process for filling MU OET 2022 Online Application Form:
- Go through website of Manipal university (link is updated above).
- Click on the new candidates registration link and register yourself with valid email id or phone number.
- Your registered email id or phone number will be your user id and password which will be generated through registration process.
- Now login into the Application Form by user Id and Password.
- Fill personal information (Date of Birth, Nationality, Mobile Number, Email Id, Category, Address, Gender, etc.) then fill the educational qualification in the application form with authentic details only.
- Attach passport photographs photo should be recent photo with JPEG format under 300kb.
- Selfies / photos cropped from Group photographs / photographs with poor resolution are NOT acceptable. Such applications will be rejected.
- Click on preview to check the uploaded photo to make sure photo is as correct.
- Now candidates must pay application fee for final submission of Application Form.
- Select the payment mode and gateways then fill the details accordingly and proceed the transaction.
- After submission of Application Fee take the printout of filled Application Form and Fee Receipt for Future Reference.
Leave the comment down below for further information or any query about MU OET 2022 Application Form.