MP PAHUNT 2019: Counselling Procedure, Admission, Documents
MP PAHUNT 2019 2nd round allotment list (provisional) has been released. It is managed by the MP Vyapam (also known as MP Professional Examination Board). It is conducted to provide admission in ayurvedic, homeopathy, Unani & yoga degree courses in MP state. MP PAHUNT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurvedic, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test) is a state level admission procedure. Here, in this article, we have updated complete information about MP PAHUNT 2019 including the application form, fee, eligibility, exam dates, pattern, etc.
MP PAHUNT 2019 Notifications: 2nd Round Allotment Released
MP PAHUNT 2019 2nd round allotment list (provisional) has been released. Check here for counselling details.
MP PAHUNT 2019 counselling registration has been started on the basis of National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET score). Check here for application details.
From 2018, the admission into AYUSH courses (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy) will be done through National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET score).
MP PAHUNT 2019 Dates
Candidates can check the tentative schedule for the admission. Whenever official dates announced we will update in this section.
|Advertisement/Application Release||25th July 2019|
|Last date to apply||24th August 2019|
|Document verification||28th July to 25th August 2019|
|Counselling choice filling||27th-29th August 2019|
MP PAHUNT Counselling 2019
After a few days of merit list declaration, counselling is organized by the board. MP PAHUNT 2019 counselling has been started through online mode from 27th August 2019.
Candidates have to register for counselling by making a payment of Rs. 150 on MP online Portal or Kiosk. Before choice filling, candidates have to verify their documents to any one of the help centers.
Candidates have to select the option of courses/institutions in order, according to their preferences. Candidates also have to pay Rs. 250 for choice filling.
Selected candidates will receive allotment letter on the prescribed date. The allotment of seat has been done on the basis of filled choices, merit list, cut off, availability of seats, etc.
MP PAHUNT Admission 2019
After the counselling, candidates will be called for the final admission. Candidates will be called for admission as per their rank in the merit list. Candidates can report for the admission with their provisional seat allotment letter. Candidates can download it from the website in the specified time period.
After the final admission, candidates have to submit the admission fee also. Candidates have to submit their documents in the allotted college for enrolled themselves. The classes will be commenced form the last week of August 2019.
MP PAHUNT 2019 Application Form
Notification regarding the admission will be published in newspaper & the official website of board. Check this section to get details about MP PAHUNT application form 2019.
- Candidates will be able to fill application only through online mode.
- MP PAHUNT registration will be started from the third week of June 2019.
- The last date to fill application will be last week of June 2019.
- At the time of form filling, candidates should download an image format copy and paste photograph, mark signature & write two-line handwriting proof & upload it. The dimension of the photograph should be 4.5 cm (width & length).
- Candidates also have to upload scanned copy of class 8th/10th & 12th Marksheet and caste certificate (If required).
- Aadhaar Card is necessary to fill the application.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the filled application for future use.
The application fee will be Rs. 600 (Rs. 300 for SC/ST/Handicapped candidate). Candidates will pay the fee through online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking).
Candidates must fulfill given eligibility criteria to apply for the examination:
- Domicile: Candidates must have a valid domicile of MP state for admission to the government (Autonomous) colleges.
- Lower Age Limit: Candidates must complete 17 years on or before 31st December 2019.
- Upper Age Limit: The upper age limit of the candidate should be 25 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Relaxation: 5 year age relaxation for reserved category candidates in upper age limit.
- Candidate must be born on or between:
- 1st January 1990 to 1st January 2003 (SC/ST/OBC Category).
- 1st January 1995 to 1st January 2003 (Unreserved Category).
- Qualifying Exam: Pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Pass above examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects separately.
- Minimum Marks: Secure at least 50% aggregate marks (40% marks in case of reserved category).
- BUMS: For this course, candidates must qualify 12th class with Urdu subject (compulsory).
MP PAHUNT Result/Merit List 2019
The board will upload MP PAHUNT 2019 result/merit list through online mode. It will be declared after one month of the application form submission date.
The candidate will not be notified separately for the declaration of merit list. The result will be prepared on the basis of the NEET 2019 score.
The combined merit list will be announced by the board for all category candidates. Candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of merit.
If you have any query about MP PAHUNT 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.