NEET 2022 Application Form (Till 20th May), Registration – Apply Here
NEET 2022 Application Form has been extended till 20th May 2022. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level entrance test conducted every year by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in MBBS, BDS, Ayush & Nursing courses of various Govt. and Private Medical/ Dental colleges across the Country. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on NEET Application Form 2022.
NEET 2022 Application Form – Correction Started
NEET UG 2022 Application Correction has been started from 24th May 2022. Check here for correction details.
NEET UG 2022 Application Form has been extended till 20th May 2022. Click here to apply online.
Admission Open 2022
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on NEET 2022 Application Form:
- NEET Application Form is available through online mode.
- NTA has released the application form specifically for eligible candidates, as only eligible candidates are allowed to apply for the NEET Examination.
- Candidates are able to fill the NEET 2022 Application Form from 6th April 2022.
- The details filled by applicants in the NEET application form must have valid documentation proof, as any incorrect detail can cause rejection of application form.
- Authority has also provided the correction facility as well though it is applicable on selected details only.
- Candidates must submit their application form before 20th May 2022, as no application form will be accepted after the prescribed schedule.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled NEET Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
List of documents required at the time of registration:
- Scanned passport size photograph (between 10 to 200 kb).
- Candidate’s scanned signature (between 4 to 30 kb).
- Image of 10th class certificate (between 100 to 300 kb).
- NEET 2022 Application fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Candidates can use Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking and UPI or PAYTM payment gateways for transaction of NEET Application Fee.
Below are the complete application fee structure for NEET 2022 Application Form:
|General EWS/ OBC category||Rs.1500/-|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender category||Rs.900/-|
NEET 2022 Application Correction
The NEET 2022 Correction facility is applicable after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates are able to rectify their NEET 2022 application form from 24th May 2022 through online mode only.
The correction facility has allowed the candidates to rectify their details in application form though facility is applicable on selected details only. Candidates are able to rectify their mistakes in application form only once, as no candidates will be allowed to change their details in application form more than once.
Below are the list of details falls under the correction facility:
- Personal details
- Medium of question paper
- Parament address
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Academic details
- Choice of exam centre, etc.
List of those details which will remain unchangeable in Correction facility:
- Registered email ID
- Mobile number
NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for the NEET 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Applicants with either Indian, NRI, OCI/ PIO or foreign national residential certificate can apply for the NEET 2022.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 17 years and there is no upper age limit.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed or appearing in their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ biotechnology and English as their mandatory subjects in qualifying examination.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for PH and 40% marks for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified their 12th level examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST & OBC) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as their mandatory subjects in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for Nursing Programme.
NEET 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official registration dates for NEET Application Form 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application Form||6th April 2022|
|Last date for application submission||20th May 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||20th May 2022|
|Application Correction||24th – 27th May 2022|
|Admit Card||June 2022|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17th July 2022|
How to Apply for NEET 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling NEET 2022 Application Form:
- Visit the website of NEET 2022 (link is available above).
- Now click on ‘New Candidate’s registration’ link and fill the NEET registration form with all required details including basic Personal details, Email Id, Phone Number, etc.
- After submitting all details in NEET Registration Form, login into application form with all required details.
- Now fill the NEET application form with details like DOB, Personal Details, Academic Records, Address, Exam Centre, etc.
- The details filled by applicants in the NEET application form must be correct.
- After submitting all required details in application form candidates will be asked to upload some required documents including photograph, signature, left thumb impression, 10th mark sheet, etc.
- The documents uploaded by applicants in NEET Application form must be within prescribed perimeters.
- After uploading all required details, candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed application fee for NEET 2022.
- Select the payment gateway then fill all required details accordingly and complete the transaction.
- Once the transaction will be successfully done, take the printout of filled confirmation page and Fee receipt for future references.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
If you have any other query about the NEET 2022 Application Form, then you ask us by leaving your queries below.