Punjab ITI Admission 2021: Counselling Registration (Started), Allotment
Punjab ITI 2021 Choice Filling has been started from 25th July 2021 for 2nd round. Admission is offered into various engineering & non-engineering trades. The admission procedure is organised by the Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training (DTE & IT). It is a state level admission procedure organized once in a year. Selection of candidates will be on the basis of merit list. There is no separate entrance test for admission. Candidates are offered admission into various government & private institutes of Punjab state. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding Punjab ITI Admission 2021.
Punjab ITI 2021 Notifications – Choice Filling Started
Punjab ITI 2021 Choice filling has been started from 25th July 2021 for second round. Click here to fill choices.
Punjab ITI 2021 Application Form can be filled till 17th July 2021. Check here for application details.
Punjab ITI Admission 2021 Important Dates
Candidates must check following schedule regarding Punjab ITI Admission 2021:
For 1st Counselling:
|Application process starts||22nd June 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||17th July 2021|
|Online processing fee deposit||22nd June to 17th July 2021|
|Online document verification by D. I.’s||23rd June to 18th July 2021|
|Online choice filling||5th to 18th July 2021|
|Seat allotment result declaration||20th July 2021|
|Online fee payment for government ITIs||20th to 24th July 2021|
|Reporting by the candidate institutes||20th to 24th July 2021|
For 2nd Counselling:
|Application process starts||21st to 26th July 2021|
|Online processing fee deposit||21st to 26th July 2021|
|Online document verification by D. I.’s||21st to 27th July 2021|
|Online choice filling||25th to 27th July 2021|
|Seat allotment result declaration||29th July 2021|
|Online fee payment for government ITIs||29th July to 3rd August 2021|
|Reporting by the candidate institutes||29th July to 3rd August 2021|
For 3rd Counselling:
|Application process starts||30th July to 8th August 2021|
|Online processing fee deposit||30th July to 8th August 2021|
|Online document verification by D. I.’s||3rd July to 9th August 2021|
|Online choice filling||4th to 10th August 2021|
|Seat allotment result declaration||12th August 2021|
|Online fee payment for government ITIs||12th to 18th August 2021|
|Reporting by the candidate institutes||12th to 18th August 2021|
Punjab ITI 2021 Application Form
Candidates must read following points regarding Punjab ITI registration:
- Punjab ITI 2021 Application Form has been made available via online mode. No other mode is entertained to fill the form.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from 22nd June 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form is 17th July 2021.
- Incomplete details in the application form can not be accepted so candidates must fill the form completely.
- Authority will not accept any correction facility so candidates must verify the given details before submission.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- All important information can be sent to candidates registered ID & no. so it must be valid/ working.
- Once all details are completely filled, candidates must take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
- The application fee mode & fee will be as per the officials. We will mention it in our article whenever official will announce it.
- In any case, the fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
Punjab ITI Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for Punjab ITI:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify 8th or 10th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidate must have Science, English and Mathematics as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: He/ she must not be more than 14 years in age.
- Medical fitness: Candidates must have medical fitness certificate.
- Domicile: Candidates must have a domicile certificate of Punjab state.
Punjab ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Punjab ITI Admission Procedure will be on the basis of various steps as application form filling, fee submission, counselling procedure etc. Admission will be given to candidates on the basis of merit list. Candidates whose name will appear in the merit list will further have to attend counselling process.
It will be mandatory for all selected candidates to participate in the counselling session. Seats will be given to candidates after fee submission & verification of documents. If seats will not be allotted so candidates will have to participate in the second counselling.
Punjab ITI 2021 Merit List
Candidates are able to check Punjab ITI Merit List on website via online mode. It has been made available on 20th July 2021 for 1st round. Merit list contain details as candidates name, roll number, rank etc. Candidates must have to use their login credentials to check result/ merit list.
The merit list is displayed on the screen in the form of seat allotment. Authority have prepared merit list on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the qualifying exam. Candidates will get shortlisted in the merit list for further counselling procedure.
Punjab ITI Seat Reservation
Candidates must check following table regarding Punjab ITI 2021 Seat Reservation as per different category:
|Border areas/ Backward areas (2%)||4%|
|Children/ Gran children of freedom fighters||1%|
Punjab ITI 2021 Counselling
Candidates, who get selected in the merit list, will be further called for counselling procedure. Punjab ITI counselling procedure is organised after the selection of candidates in the merit list. Candidates need to register themselves to participate in the counselling procedure. It is mandatory for candidates to carry relevant documents at the time of counselling.
No seats will be offered to candidates without document verification process. Final selection of candidates will be on the basis of fee submission & document verification. Candidates will have to carry following original & photo stated documents:
- Class 8thmarksheet & certificate
- Class 10thmarksheet & certificate
- Class 12thmarksheet
- Seat allotment letter
- Migration certificate
- Caste / category certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Multiple passport size photograph
If you have any other queries regarding Punjab ITI Admission 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.