SAAT 2018 Application Form Released – Apply Here
SAAT 2018 Application Form can be filled till 10th April 2018. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA) is a deemed university located in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha. It organizes the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) to offer admission in UG & PG courses. These courses are offered in the area of engineering, management, pharmacy, law, etc. It is a national level online entrance examination. For medical & dental programmes the admission will be offered on the basis of NEET score. Check here to get detailed information about SAAT application form 2018.
SAAT 2018 Application Form – Released
SAAT 2018 Application Form can be filled till 10th April 2018.Click here to fill the application form.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Students can check the details of SAAT application form 2018 below:
- Students have to apply online for the SAAT exam.
- No other mode is applicable to fill SAAT online application form 2018.
- Students can fill the application form from the 15th December 2017 to the 10th April 2018.
- Students can also apply for more than one programme, but they have to fill a separate application form.
- At the time of form filling, students have to select a date for the admission selection process.
- If students apply more than one programme, they have to select the different date for admission selection process separately.
- Students are permitted to appear for selection procedure only for one programme on a particular date.
- After final submission of application form, students can take a printout of the application form.
There is no prescribed application/examination fee.
The complete eligibility criteria for all UG & PG courses are given below. Appearing candidates can also apply.
|Qualifying Exam||Minimum Marks|
|For B.Tech||Pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects.||Secure minimum 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC category)|
|For B.Pharm||Pass 10+2 with PCB/PCMB & PCM and English subjects.||Secure passing marks.|
|For M.Tech||Pass B.Tech/B.E./AMIE/MCA/M.Sc or equivalent examination.||Secure minimum 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).|
|For MBA/MHMCT/MHA/MHTM||Pass Bachelor Degree.||Score at least 50% marks (45% SC/ST/OBC category).|
|For MCA||Pass bachelor degree (3 years) in any discipline.||Score at least 50% marks (45% SC/ST/OBC category).|
SAAT 2019 Application Form will be issued by the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA). It will be available in the month of December 2018. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) is a national level examination. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the various UG & PG courses.
SAAT Application Dates
The official dates of SAAT 2018 Application Form are given in the table:
|Online application starts||15th December 2017|
|Last date to apply||10th April 2018|
|Date of Examination||20th to 30th April 2018|
How to Apply
Students can get the details of how to apply for SAAT registration 2018 from the given steps:
- Navigate the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on the link “Click here to Apply Online”.
- Read all the details carefully.
- Fill your valid email ID & click on “Submit” button.
- A verification code will be sent to your registered email id.
- Now, fill your verification code & click on “Verify” button.
- Click on “Upload Picture” button and upload your scanned photograph.
- Fill your personal details, contact details, course preferences, education details, examination center & date preferences, etc.
- After filling all the details, click on “Submit Now” button.
- Take a printout copy of the filled SAAT application form 2018.
- The acknowledgment receipt of application form will also send to your registered email id.
FAQ’S (Most Asked Questions)
If you have still any query regarding SAAT 2018 Application Form, you can leave your query in given below the comment box.