Sharda University Admission 2021: Application (Till 5th Aug), Slot Booking
Sharda University Admission 2021 Application Form has been extended till 5th August 2021 for various UG and PG courses. Exam will be held on 5th August 2021. Slot booking has been started for online home based test. Exam is organised to offer admission in various UG and PG courses. The university conducted its own university level examination which is known as SUAT. University offers admission in various fields i.e. engineering, law, medical, science etc. Admission in B.Tech courses is also offered based on the JEE Main scores. In law courses candidates can apply based on the CLAT/ SUAT/ LSAT score card. Candidates can read this article to know more about Sharda University Admission 2021 including dates, application form, eligibility etc.
Sharda University 2021 Notifications – Application Extended
Sharda University 2021 Application Form has been extended till 5th August 2021. Check Here for application details.
Sharda University 2021 Slot Booking has been started for home based test. Check Here for slot booking details.
SUAT 2021 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be held on 5th August 2021. Check other dates from below.
Here we have mentioned UG and PG courses which are offered by the Sharda University:
UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Com, B.Sc., BBA, LLB, B.Arch., BCA, BA (Hons.)
PG Courses: M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc., MD, MS, MPT, LLM
Sharda University 2021 Exam Dates
Here candidates can check Sharda University 2021 exam dates in the table:
|Starting of application form||Started|
|Last date to submit applications||5th August 2021|
|Slot booking starts from||Started|
|SUAT 2021 exam date||5th August 2021|
|Declaration of result||August 2021|
|Counselling starts from||August 2021|
|Admission process starts from||August 2021|
Sharda University 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check details about Sharda University 2021 application form from the given section:
- Application form has been released through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates are able to fill their application form from 4th February 2021.
- Candidates can get offline application form from the university campus.
- Candidates must fill details carefully in the application form including education, personal, communication etc.
- Upload documents i.e. photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After submission of application fee candidates will also need to book their slots for the examination.
- Fill details carefully in the application form, after submission of it, any correction facility will not be provided to the candidates.
- Application form can be submitted till the 5th July 2021.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedures.
- Candidates can submit application fee through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can pay online application fee using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline application fee can be paid through demand draft drawn in favor of ‘Sharda University’ payable at greater Noida and send it to the given address:
Admission Cell, Sharda University,
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh- 201306.
Sharda University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check Sharda University 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the admission:
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th class examination form any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2021.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 60% marks in their 10th class and 70% marks in 12th class.
- Candidates must obtain 50% marks in mathematics subjects.
- Subjects: Candidates must have PCM and computer science subjects in their qualifying examination.
Other UG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 class from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum 60% mark in 10th class and 60% marks in PCM subjects in 12th class.
- Age Criteria: Minimum age criteria will be 17 years as on 31st December 2021.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institute.
- Marks: Candidates must secure minimum 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Score Card: Candidates can also apply based on CAT/ MAT score cards.
For other PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from recognized university/ institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
Sharda University 2021 Admission Procedure
Sharda University 2021 admission procedure will be done based on various steps i.e. filling of application form, admission test, interview process etc. Candidates who have appeared in other national level entrance examination will be exempted from the examination.
Eligible candidates will be called for the personal interview and group discussion. Admission is provided to the candidates based on the entrance exam scores and other procedures.
Sharda University Admission Test 2021 (SUAT)
University conducts admission test to offer admission in various UG and PG courses. Admission test is known as Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT). Admit card will be released through online mode.
Candidates will need to appear in the admission test with their admit card. Examination is conducted through online mode. In the question paper 100 questions will be asked. It is necessary for the candidates to appear in the exam.
Sharda University 2021 Result
Sharda University 2021 result will be released through online mode. Candidates will be able to check their results in the month of August 2021. Candidates can check their result using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
Result will be available in PDF format. Candidates must check their results carefully. Candidates who will qualify the exam will be called for the counselling process.
Sharda University 2021 Counselling
Counselling will be started in the month of August 2021. Candidates will be called for the counselling based on the marks secured in the examination. In the counselling process documents verification and seat allotment process will be done.
For PG (MBA) courses candidates will also need to attend GD and PI rounds. Candidates will have to bring their original documents for verification process. Without verification of documents seats will not be allotted to the candidates.
After allotment of seats candidates will need to report at the allotted college with original documents. Candidates will also have to submit admission fee.
Here candidates can check the documents which will be needed for verification process:
- Class 10th mark sheets and certificates
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation marks sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size photographs etc.
If you have any other query about Sharda University Admission 2021 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.