SNAP 2022: Result (Released), Score Card (Out), Counselling
SNAP 2022 Result/ Scorecard has been released on 10th January 2023. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is a university level entrance exam conducted by the Symbiosis International University every year. Though this exam, candidates can apply for admission in MBA programs in one of 16 Symbiosis International University campuses across the Pune, Nashik, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Nagpur. Through this article, candidates can get complete information on SNAP 2022 Admission.
Exam Dates Result Counselling FAQs
SNAP 2022 Notifications – Result Declared
SNAP 2022 Result/ Scorecard has been released on 10th January 2023. Check here for result details.
SNAP 2022 Admit Card has been released for Test 2 and 3. Check here for admit card details.
SNAP 2022 Registration can be done till 24th November 2022. Check here for registration details.
SNAP 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete official SNAP Exam Dates 2022:
|Registration starts||4th August 2022|
|Registration closes||24th November 2022|
|Admit Card||5th December 2022 (Test 01)|
10th December (Test 02 & 03)
|SNAP exam||10th December 2022 (Test 1)|
|18th December 2022 (Test 2)|
|23rd December 2022 (Test 3)|
|Result Announcement||10th January 2023|
SNAP 2022 Answer Key
Answer key will be made available after few days from the completion of examination. Authority will release the answer key for every test separately. Candidates will be able to check the answer key from the website of exam conducting authority through online mode.
Answer Key will contain the correct answers of every asked question in the examination. Through Answer Key, candidates will be able to predict their score even before the declaration of SNAP result 2022.
SNAP 2022 Result
The SNAP Result has been released by the exam conducting authority after couple of weeks from the completion of examination. Candidates are able to check their result from 10th January 2023 by entering the SNAP ID and Password into the website of exam conducting authority.
Authority does not send any result to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates are advised to keep the result safe till the completion of admission procedure as result will be the mandatory document for the counselling procedure.
SNAP 2022 Cut Off
The Cut off will be the minimum marks released by the Institutions of Symbiosis International University for every programs of their 16 Institute separately. Candidates will have to score more than these cut off marks to be eligible for the further admission process.
The cut off marks will be prepare on the basis of various factors. Authority will release the category wise cut off for every category of candidates. Shortlisted candidates from the Cut Off list will be called for the counselling procedure.
SNAP 2022 Admission Procedure
Candidates will get shortlisted for the SNAP admission Procedure 2022 (GE-PIWAT) on the basis of their overall SNAP percentile. Every institute will conduct their own admission procedure at their respective university campuses. Candidates will have to report in the campuses for participating in the admission procedure.
The SNAP 2022 Admission procedure will be followed by Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT). After the completion of GE, PI and WAT, authority will release the category wise Final Merit list for qualified candidates.
The calculation of final merit list will be based on the following aspects:
|SNAP Score (Out of 150, Scaled down to 50 Marks)||Group Exercise (GE)||Personal Interaction (PI)||Writing Ability Test (WAT)||Total|
Final merit list will be calculated on the basis of performance of candidates in SNAP, GE, PI and WAT score. All the shortlisted candidates through final merit list will have to report in the allotted centre to confirm their admission.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
SNAP 2022 Registration
Following are the complete information candidates need to know before filling the SNAP 2022 Application Form:
- SNAP Registration process has been regulated through online mode.
- Candidates can register themselves till 24th November 2022.
- Each candidates must confirm their eligibility for the examination as only eligible candidates are allowed to participate in the examination.
- Applicant must have to fill the application form with valid and complete details only as any invalid or incomplete details can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates can only apply for maximum 2 test out of 3.
- The Application form submission process remain available till 24th November 2022.
- Authority also provides the chance to rectify the mistake in application form with correction facility, though the facility are applicable for few areas only.
- Candidates should take the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- SNAP 2022 Application Form fee can be submitted through Billdesk Payment Gateway, Easebuzz Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway & Demand Draft (DD).
- SNAP Test registration fee is 1950/-for each test.
SNAP Eligibility Criteria
Here, candidates can check complete eligibility criteria for SNAP 2022 Examination:
- Qualification: Applying candidates for SNAP 2022 should have passed graduation from any recognized university to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at lease 50% Marks or equivalent grade (45% Marks or equivalent grade SC/ST)in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final year of Graduation can also apply for the SNAP 2022 but they must have to submit the proof of passing the examination with required percentages.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
SNAP 2022 Admit card
The admit card has been released by the exam conducting authority after few days from the completion of registration process. The admit card is made available for every exam participated candidates through online mode.
SNAP Admit card is made available form 5th December 2022 for first test and 10th December 2022 for second and third test. Authority does not send any admit card to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates have to download their admit card individually through the website of authority.
SNAP 2022 Exam Pattern
Following are the complete details of SNAP Exam Pattern 2022:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration: Test will be conducted for 60 Minutes of duration.
- Question Types: Question paper will contain the objective type questions.
- Marking System: Candidates will be 1 marks for right answer and will lose 0.25marks on every wrong answer.
|Section||Questions||Total Marks |
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||15|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||25|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20||20|
SNAP 2022 Syllabus
Following are the brief description of SNAP 2022 Syllabus:
General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability: Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Fill in the Blanks, Match the columns, Error Detection, Jumbled Word/Paragraph, Vocabulary & Grammar, One word Substitution, Idioms and Phrases, Antonyms and synonyms.
Analytical & Logical Reasoning: Alphanumeric series, Reasoning Analogies, Artificial Language, Blood Relations, Calendars, Cause and Effect, Clocks, Coding-Decoding, Critical path, Cubes and cuboids, Data Sufficiency, Decision Making, Deductive Reasoning/Statement Analysis, Dices, Directions, Embedded Images, Figure Matrix, Input-Output, Mirror and Water Images, Odd One Out, Picture Series and Sequences, Paper Folding, Puzzles, Pattern Series and Sequences, Order & Ranking, Seating Arrangements, Shape Construction, Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Conclusions and Syllogism.
Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency:Age Problems, Ratio, Percentages, Table/Bar/Pie/Line Charts, Profit and loss, Average, HCF & LCM, Trigonometry.
Here are some preparation tips candidates can use for the better preparation of examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern than make a time schedule.
- Avoid any kinds of distractions and follow the study time schedule daily.
- Keep participating in the Mock Tests and solve the previous year and sample papers.
- Purchase the syllabus relative preparation books and visits those websites who provide the training for aptitude tests.
- Keep the proper balance between study and sports activities.
If you have any other query about SNAP 2022 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.
Whether final merit list was out? If not than please mention the date .
Kindly apprise me that di I need to apply to Symbiosis institute separately for mba or applying for SNAP is sufficient.