NIMCET 2020 Answer Key, Candidate’s Responses – Get Here
NIMCET 2020 Answer Key will be released in October 2020. NIMCET is a national level entrance exam. This exam will be conducted by National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Raipur. On the basis of NIMCET score, candidates can get admission to the MCA course. The admission will be offered in various NITs, such as Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Durgapur, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, Surathkal, Thiruchirappalli, and Warangal. In this article, we are providing complete information about NIMCET Answer Key 2020.
NIMCET 2020 Answer Key
Candidates will be able to check the answer key through online mode. Other details regarding the NIMCET answer key are given below:
- The NIMCET answer key 2020 will be released in October 2020.
- The answer key will be available for all sets along with question paper.
- With the help of answer key, candidates will be able to know the correct answer to all the questions asked in the entrance exam.
- Candidates will be able to predict their estimate score out of 480 by matching their responses with the correct answer.
NIMCET Answer Key Releasing Date
Candidates will have to appear in the examination on 22nd October 2020. The examination will be conducted through offline mode. The institutional answer key will be released by the various coaching Institutions after a few hours of the examination.
The official answer key will be available in October 2020. The result will be declared in October 2020.
How to Download NIMCET Answer Key 2020
Follow below steps to download the NIMCET 2020 answer key:
- Visit the official website (Link will be given above).
- Login the portal by entering email-id and password.
- Click on the login button.
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the answer key and match your answer.
Previous Year Answer Key
Below we have provided the NIMCET previous year (2019) Answer Key for Set A, B, C & D. Students can go through it and take an idea for the upcoming session:
|Various Sets||Answer Key|
|Set A||Click Here|
|Set B||Click Here|
|Set C||Click Here|
|Set D||Click Here|
NIMCET 2020 Marking Scheme
Candidates can calculate their expected marks in NIMCET 2020 exam by checking marking scheme.
- Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct response.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong attempt.
- No mark will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
NIMCET 2020 Result
The result will be announced in October 2020. The NIMCET result 2020 will be available in online mode only. No separate result will be sent to candidates. Candidates scoring negative or zero marks in either mathematics or total marks will be disqualified.
Marks secured in mathematics, analytical ability and logical reasoning, computer awareness and English will be multiplied by the factor of 3, 1 1/2, 2 and 1 respectively. Thus the maximum weightage marks will be 1000. Rank will be allotted to the candidates based on marks secured by the candidates in the NIMCET 2020 exam.
NIMCET 2020 Counseling
Candidates qualifying the NIMCET exam will be eligible for counseling procedure. The NIMCET 2020 counseling will be conducted in online mode. It will be started from November 2020.
Candidates have to download the NIMCET 2020 rank card and have to fill choices for counselling. Seat allotment will be done based on candidates rank, filled options and availability of seats. After the allotment of the seats, candidates will have to report to the allotted college for verification and admission procedure.
If you have any other queries regarding NIMCET 2020 Answer Key, you can ask your queries in the comment below.