SRM University 2020 Application Form (Started), Dates – Apply Here
SRM University 2020 Application Form has been started from 12th October 2019 for B.Tech through SRMJEEE 2020. SRM University conducts its own university level entrance examination. Admission will be offered in various UG and PG courses. Through the SRMJEEE exam candidates can get admission in B.Tech and M.Tech courses. Candidates can get admission in MBBS and B.Des courses through NEET scores. Application form can be filled through online or offline both modes. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the SRM University application form 2020 including application form dates, eligibility criteria and much more.
SRM University 2020 Application Form – Started
SRM University 2020 Application Form has been started for B.Tech course from 12th October 2019. Click here to apply.
Candidates can go through the details about the SRM University 2020 application form:
- Application form is available through online or offline modes.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 12th October 2019.
- Candidates are advised to fill application form correctly.
- Fill details like education, personal and etc.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 29th February 2020 (OMR) and 30th March 2020 (online).
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other admission procedures.
- For offline mode, candidates will have to send application form along with a Demand Draft in the given address:
The Directorate of Admission,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu- 603203.
- Application fee will be Rs.1100 for all candidates.
- Application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Online application fee can be paid using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Through offline mode candidates can pay their application form through Demand Draft in favor of ‘SRMIST’ payable at Chennai.
SRM University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read all the given SRM University 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian/ OCI/ PIO candidates can apply for the exam.
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates will have to pass their 10th and 12th class from any recognized board.
- Age Limit Criteria: Candidates age should be fall in between 1st July 1999 and 1st July 2004.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
For BBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass their 10th and 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates will have to secure minimum of 50% marks in their examination.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates will have to pass Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
SRM University 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can get SRM University 2020 dates about the application form and examination:
|Starting of online application form||12th October 2019|
|Last date of OMR Application submission||29th February 2020|
|Last date to submit online application form||30th March 2020|
|Application form correction||1st week of April 2020|
|Exam date||12th to 20th April 2020|
How to Apply for SRM University 2020
In this section, candidates can go through the complete procedure about the SRM University 2020 application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the ’register’ link.
- Enter basic details like email ID, mobile number, name and etc.
- A confirmation message will be send to your registered email ID or mobile number.
- Now login using user ID and password.
- Fill application for correctly.
- Fill details like personal, address, education and etc.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Images size must be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- After that candidates will need to pay application fee.
- Application fee can be paid through online or offline both modes.
- Online application fee can be paid through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Through offline mode candidates can pay their application fee using demand draft.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other admission procedures.
Through the above mentioned article, candidates can go through the complete details about the SRM University 2020 application form. Candidates will have to check all the details carefully and fill application form correctly to avoid any kind of mistake. Candidates are advised check the application form dates and eligibility criteria.
If you have any other query about SRM University 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below.