SRM University Admission 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
SRM University Admission 2022 will be offered for various courses under UG & PG programmes. The university will conduct its own university level entrance exam in the field of Engineering, Medicine, Health science and Science & Humanities. Candidates seeking admission into medical courses, authority will organize SRMJEEH while for MBA course, SRMJEEM will be organized. For admission into B.Tech & M.Tech course, candidates will have to appear for SRMJEEE entrance exam. Admission into MBBS & BDS will be based on NEET scores. Here we have provided all details such as important dates, application details, eligibility, etc. regarding SRM University 2022 Admission.
SRM University 2022 will offer admission under various UG & PG level courses. Various courses under UG & PG programmes will be as:
UG Courses: Science & Humanities (B.Com, B.Com (Hons.), B.Ed etc.), Engineering & Technology (B.Tech), Management (BBA, MBA), and Medical & Health Sciences (MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. & others).
PG Courses: Science & Humanities (M.Com, M.Com (Hons.), etc), Management (MBA), Engineering & Technology (M.Tech), Medical & Health Science (MD, MDS, M.Sc. etc.)
SRM University Admission Dates 2022
Candidates are advised to go through following table regarding SRM University Admission Dates 2022:
For B.Tech course:
|Application form releases||1st week of December 2021|
|Last date to submit online application (Phase 1)||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit online application (Phase 2)||4th week of July 2022|
|Mock Test||3rd week of May 2022 (Phase 1)|
3rd week of July 2022 (Phase 2)
|SRM university 2022 Exam||4th week of May 2022 (Phase 1)|
4th week of July 2022 (Phase 2)
|Rank List||3rd week of May 2022 (Phase 1)|
4th week of July 2022 (Phase 2)
|Counselling starts||July 2022|
|Commencement of class||August 2022|
For UG & PG courses:
|Application form releases||2nd week of February 2022|
|Last date for application||4th week of June 2022|
|Counselling||July/ August 2022|
SRM University 2022 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding SRM University 2022 Application Form:
- SRM university 2022 application form will be made available via online & offline mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill/ submit the application form from first week of December 2022 for B.Tech course (Phase 1).
- For UG & PG course, candidates will be able to apply from second week of February 2022 till last week of June 2022 (Phase 2).
- The offline application form can be purchased from the university office.
- Candidates are advised to provide valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Candidates applying for various courses will also have to submit only one application form.
- Incomplete details in the application form will lead to rejection so candidates must provide all asked details in the form.
- Offline application form must be sent to the following address:
The Directorate of admission,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu, 603203
Documents required while filling application form:
- Class 10th markasheet/ certificate
- Class 12th markasheet/ certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Credit card, debit card or net banking details
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking method will be used via online mode.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1100/- for all category candidates.
- In any case, feel will be non-refundable or non-transferrable.
SRM University 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check following eligibility criteria before applying for SRM University 2022:
- Nationality: NRI/ OCI/ PIO candidates will be eligible to apply for examination.
- Age Limit: Applying candidate must be between 16 to 21 years in age.
- Qualification: Candidates seeking admission into SRM university must have qualified 10th or 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: He/ she must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as their mandatory subjects to be eligible for the exam.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for the same.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify bachelor’s or equivalent degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Applying candidates must have scored 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Scores: Candidates will be eligible for admission on the basis of SRMJEEM scores.
SRM University 2022 Admission Procedure
Candidates will be offered admission into SRM University 2022 on the basis of national level scores & entrance scores. For admission into UG & PG courses, candidates must qualify test with qualifying marks.
Candidates will have to qualify SRMJEEM for admission into MBA course. Candidates must also clear GD & PI interview rounds for admission. Candidates appearing under top 1000 ranks in JEE Main will be also eligible for admission into B.Tech. course.
SRM University 2022 Entrance Exam
SRM University 2022 will conduct its own entrance exam under UG & PG level courses. Authority will conduct SRMJEEE through online mode for B.Tech & M.tech admission. SRMJEEM will be organized for admission into MBA course. For UG & PG medical courses, SRMJEEH will be considered.
To be eligible for admission, it will be compulsory to score qualifying marks in the test. The examination will be organized through online home-based mode for both Phase I & Phase II in May & July 2022 respectively.
SRM University 2022 Result
SRM University 2022 result will be published in website via online mode. No other mode will be entertained. Candidates will have to use their login credentials such as application number & password to check result.
Qualifying exam will be eligible for admission in the institute. Candidates will be informed about result declaration through SMS & mail ID also. Merit list will be prepared based on total marks secured in the entrance exam.
SRM University 2022 Counselling
Candidates will be called for counselling process after the result declaration. The counselling process will be held in two phases as Phase 1 & II. The process will be held in the month of August 2022 through online mode. Details about Phase I & II are:
During phase I, candidates have to choose branch & course to get admission. Candidates will have to choose campus as per their choice as process will be held in campus.
Candidates who missed to participate in Phase I counselling, will have to opt. for Phase II session. The process will be held via online mode. Candidates must carry following original & photostated documents at the time of counselling:
- SRM counselling call letter.
- SRM entrance admit card
- 10th & 12th marksheet
- SRM score card
- Cancelled cheque leaf
- Transfer certificate
It will be mandatory for all eligible candidates to participate in the counselling process. Admission will be given to candidates only after counselling session.
If you have any queries regarding SRM University Admission 2022, you can ask us by leaving your query below.