TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form (Till 2nd May) – Register Here
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form can be filled till 2nd May 2023. Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test or TS EAMCET is a state level entrance test organized every year by JNTU, Hyderabad. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNUTU) conducts TS EAMCET on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
The qualifying candidates are provided entry into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in Telangana State. Admission is offered in UG courses the field of Engineering, Medical & Agriculture. Here students can check complete information related to TS EAMCET Application Form 2023.
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form – Till 2nd May
TS EAMCET 2023 Application form can be filled till 2nd May 2023 with Rs.5000/- late fee. Click here to apply online.
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Correction has been started from 12th April 2023. Check here for correction details.
Click here to view TS EAMCET 2023 Notification.
Check here details about TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form:
- Registration process of TS EAMCET 2023 has begin from 3rd March 2023.
- Candidates can fill application form through online mode on the website.
- The registration process has been divided into various steps – Payment of registration fee, filling of online application details, uploading of images and printing of filled -in application.
- Last date to submit applications will be till 10th April 2023. However, candidates can also register after last date with payment of late fee.
- A user guide has been provided in which candidates can check complete details regarding filling of online application.
- After successful submission of application, candidates can also check their fee payment status through an online link provided on the website.
- The application will get rejected in case candidate fails to satisfy eligibility conditions, if it is found incomplete, any false or incorrect detail is furnished or if it is submitted after last date.
Candidates can submit application fee using any of the two payment modes –
- TS/ AP Online centers
- Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
|For ST/ SC/ PH candidates||Rs.500/- (plus extra if it is late fee)|
|For All other categories||Rs.900/- (plus extra if it is late fee)|
|For Both Streams||Rs. 1000/- (for reserved) & Rs. 1800/- (for general)|
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Correction
TS EAMCET Correction 2023 is open for only few days, so candidates are advised to make changes or edit the application before last date. No request for changes in details will be entertained after last date.
Candidates can make corrections in the TS EAMCET 2023 application form from 12th to 14th April 2023. The correction facility has been provided only through online mode. It is open for only few editable details (except stream, qualifying exam hall ticket no., candidate’s name, father’s name, DOB, test zone & SSC hall ticket).
In case candidates want to make changes in the exception details mentioned above, he/she is required to send a request duly signed by candidate along with supporting documents to – The Convener, TS EAMCET 2023 or contact the authority through email or helpdesk.
TS EAMCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates must check below given TS EAMCET Eligibility criteria 2023:
- Nationality: Applying candidates must be Indian National/ PIO/ OCI card holder. He/she must belong to Telangana /AP state and satisfy local/ non-local status requirement as laid by the authority.
- Age: Applicants must have completed – 16 years (for Engineering/ Pharmacy), 17 years for Pharma D. Those applying for B.Tech Dairy/Ag. Eng/ FT lower age limit is 17 years & upper age limit is 22 years (25 years in case of ST/ SC).
For Engineering/ B.Tech Dairy/Ag. Eng/ FT/B.Pharm:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed /appeared in final year of 12th with PCM subjects in relevant fields conducted by authorized board/ university OR passed/ appeared at final year of diploma in Engineering.
- Marks: Students must have passed qualifying exam with atleast of 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category) in the specified subjects.
For Pharma -D:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed /appeared in final year of 12th with PCM subjects in relevant fields conducted by authorized board/ university.
TS EAMCET 2023 Registration Dates
Know TS EAMCET Registration dates 2023 in below given table:
|Events||Exam Dates (Announced)|
|Notification release||28th February 2023|
|Online Application form commencement||3rd March 2023|
|Application form submission last date without late fee||10th April 2023|
|Correction Window||12th – 14th April 2023|
|Last date to apply with Rs. 250/- late fee||15th April 2023|
|Last date to apply with Rs. 500/- late fee||20th April 2023|
|Last date to apply with Rs. 2500/- late fee||25th April 2023|
|Last date to apply with Rs. 5000/- late fee||2nd May 2023|
|Entrance Exam (Agriculture & Pharmacy Stream)||10th & 11th May 2023|
|Entrance Exam (Engineering)||12th to 14th May 2023|
How to Register for TS EAMCET 2023
Check here complete TS EAMCET registration steps before filling the application form:
- Visit the online application link (Link is provided above).
- First, candidates are required to pay TS EAMCET registration fee. Fee payment can be done through available online modes.
- Click on the “Pay Registration Fee” button.
- Enter all the required details and proceed for fee payment.
- After successful fee payment, next steps is to login using the provided login details and start filling the application.
- Fill application form by providing necessary details – personal, communicational, qualification, etc.
- Reverify all the filled details before submission as changes will be not allowed after submission of form.
- Upload scanned images – photograph, signature as per the specified format and size.
- Check fee payment status through online link provided on website.
- Print the filled application form & fee receipt and save it for further reference.
If you have any other query related to TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form, you can ask your query in comments section given below.