TS PGECET 2020 Application Form (Released), Dates – Apply Online Here
TS PGECET 2020 Application Form is available from 12th March 2020. TS PGECET (Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance examination. This examination is conducted by the Osmania University on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Through this exam, admission will be offered in field of Architecture, Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology, etc. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about the TS PGECET Application Form 2020 including Eligibility criteria, Dates and much more.
TS PGECET 2020 Application Form – Released
TS PGECET 2020 Application Form has been released from 12th March 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates can go through the details about the TS PGECET 2020 Application form below:
- Application form is available from 4th March 2020.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only. No offline mode is entertained to fill the form.
- Candidates those apply on the basis of GATE/ GPAT scores will have to fill separate form.
- Candidates must fill all the details in the application form carefully and check eligibility before applying.
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 30th April 2020.
- Application form with late fee can be submitted till 26th May 2020.
- In case of mistakes candidates can make correction in the application form from second week of May 2020.
- There will be no need to send any printout of the application by post to the exam authority.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe till other admission procedure.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode only.
- Candidates can pay online fee using credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ TS online and AP online centers.
- Application fee is non-refundable in nature.
Candidates can check fee structure from the given section:
|General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST category||Rs. 500/-|
TS PGECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read given TS PGECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates must belong to the Telangana state or Andhra Pradesh.
- Education Qualification:
- For M.Tech Courses: Candidates must pass B.E. / B.Tech degree from any recognized university.
- For M. Arch. Courses: Candidates should have passed B. Arch degree from any recognized university.
- For M. Pharmacy Courses: Candidates must pass B. Pharm degree from recognized institutes.
- For D. Pharm Courses: Candidates should have passed 3 years B. Pharmacy degree from any recognized university or institutes.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination. SC/ ST category candidates must secure minimum of 45% marks in their qualifying examination.
TS PGECET 2020 Application Dates
In this section, candidates can check TS PGECET 2020 Dates for application and examination:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||12th March 2020|
|Last date for application submission without late fee||30th April 2020|
|Last date for submission application fee (with a late fee of Rs. 500/-)||6th May 2020|
|Last date for submission application fee (with a late fee of Rs. 2000/-)||13th May 2020|
|Last date for submission application fee (with a late fee of Rs. 5000/-)||20th May 2020|
|Last date for submission application fee (with a late fee of Rs. 10000/-)||26th May 2020|
|Application correction||2nd week of May 2020|
|TS PGECET 2020 Exam date||28th – 31st May 2020|
How to Apply for TS PGECET 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure of filling the TS PGECET 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Now click on ‘Apply online’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Application fee payment’ tab. Fee will be paid through online mode.
- Enter fee details and then click on ‘Proceed to payment’ button.
- Click on the ‘Click here to fill the application form’ tab.
- Check your payment status.
- Fill all asked details carefully.
- Fill details like education, qualification, personal and etc.
- After filling all the details upload your passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- After that click on ‘Confirm’ button.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep the printout safe for other admission procedures.
Through this article, we have mentioned about the TS PGECET 2020 Application form details. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully to avoid any mistakes. Candidates can also read the complete procedure of application form. In the above section candidates can go through the dates and eligibility criteria.
If you have any other query about TS PGECET 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.