TS PGECET 2022 Application Correction (Started), Particulars- Edit Here
TS PGECET 2022 Application Form Correction has been started from 16th July 2022. TS PGECET is a state level entrance examination of Telangana state. It will be conducted for providing admission in ME, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Pharmacy & other PG courses. Osmania University will organize the TS PGECET exam on the behalf of TSCHE. The TS PGECET application form will be available from March 2022. Here, candidates can check details about TS PGECET Application Form Correction 2022.
TS PGECET 2022 Application Form Correction- Started
TS PGECET 2022 Application Correction has been started from 16th July 2022. Click here to edit.
TS PGECET 2022 application form has been invited via online mode only. The application form has been made available from 12th April 2022.
The application form has been provided through online mode. If candidate requires any correction in application form then he/ she can request for corrections through online mode.
TS PGECET 2022 Application Correction Dates
Candidates who have successfully submit their TS PGECET 2022 application form are only eligible to request corrections.
This correction facility has been provided from 16th July 2022 after the completion of application process. For correction in application form, candidates can make it through online mode. Also, candidates can make correction in the images online.
How to Edit TS PGECET 2022 Application
Applicants can make the request for corrections in TS PGECET 2022 application form by following process:
- Click on the official link (link is given above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter the required details like Registration Number, Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number and DOB.
- After filling the details, click on the “Proceed to Fill Application”.
- Make the necessary correction in the application and save it.
- Don’t forget to take printout of the corrected application for further use.
Corrections in TS PGECET Application Form
All candidates can edit details directly in these fields as qualifying exam, passing year, birth state, birth district, minority/ non-minority, study details, address, mobile, email ID. Candidates have to send following documents for each category. Below documents are required to edit these fields:
- Exam qualification- study details
- Passing year- Mother’s name
- Birth state, birth district- SSC hall ticket number & passing year
- Minority/non-minority- gender, category, special category, local area.
- Study details- parents annual income
- Mobile number, email address, address- Aadhar card number
- Passing year- Qualification as SSC or equivalent
Candidates can not be able to change the details such as stream, candidate’s name, date of birth, hall ticket number, father’s name, signature & photograph. For all these details candidates will have to send an email to the convener with attaching documents. All the documents must be sent from email ID of the candidates to the conveners mail Id at [email protected]
In case, committee rejects correction, application form will be considered as incomplete. In this case, candidates have to apply again for the examination.
Below documents are required for editing these fields:
- Stream- exam hall ticket, degree, provisional certificate
- Qualifying hall ticket number- exam hall ticket
- Name of candidate, D.O.B, Father’s name- SSC Mark List
- Signature & Photograph- scanned image of signature & photograph
Things to keep in mind while making corrections:
- Candidates must review all the information provided before submitting the form.
- Candidates must fill all the fields.
- Students must also upload all mandatory documents as per the requirement.
If you have any queries regarding TS PGECET 2022 Application Form Correction, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.