UKSEE 2022: Counselling (Started), Allotment (Out), Merit List, Admission
UKSEE 2022 Allotment Result (2nd round) has been released from 26th August 2022. Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). The examination is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in the various courses like B.Tech Lateral Entry, B. Pharma, M. Pharma., M. Tech, MCA and MBA etc. Qualified candidates of the examination will get admission in various Government and Private college across the Uttarakhand State. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the UKSEE Admission 2022.
UKSEE 2022 Notifications – Allotment Result (2nd round)
Get complete updates of UKSEE 2022 Admission & counselling Procedure from here. Click here to view details.
UKSEE 2022 Allotment Result (2nd round) has been released through login. Check here for counselling details.
UKSEE 2023 Examination will be held in fourth week of June 2023. Check more details about UKSEE 2023 here.
UK B.Tech Allotment 2022 (1st Year) has been released on 27th September 2022 for Round 2. Check here for allotment details.
UKSEE 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete official UKSEE exam dates for the Examination:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||19th June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||7th July 2022|
|Release of admit card||12th July 2022|
|UKSEE 2022 exam date||18th July 2022 (Revised)|
|Announcement of result||25th July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||12th August 2022|
UKSEE 2022 Counselling
The Counselling procedure has been started by the university for every shortlisted candidates through the cut off marks. Authority conducts the counselling procedure through online mode. Candidates can register themselves for the counselling procedure from 12th August 2022.
The counselling procedure is followed by the various rounds including the Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment of seats and Reporting. Candidates have to complete all their rounds within given time period for admission.
Candidates also have to bring the following documents at the time of reporting for verification:
- UKSEE 2022 admit card
- UKSEE 2022 result
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Passing mark sheets and certificates
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Medical certificate, etc.
UKSEE 2022 Cut Off
Cut off marks is released by the university after few days from the declaration of result. Authority releases the category wise cut off marks for shortlisting the candidates for the counselling procedure.
Candidates have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for counselling procedure. UKSEE cut off marks are made available to every candidate through the website of authority.
UKSEE 2022 Result
UKSEE result 2022 has been released by the authority after few weeks from the completion of examination. Authority has released the result for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. Candidates can download their result from 25th July 2022.
The result is not sent to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates have to download their result by login into the website of authority.
UKSEE 2022 Answer Key
The Answer key may or may not be released by the university after few days from the completion of examination. Authority releases the answer key for every candidate through online mode. Candidates can check their answer key through the website of authority.
The UKSEE Answer Key 2022 consists of correct answers of every asked questions in the entrance exam. Candidates are able to predict their result through the answer key.
UKSEE 2022 Admit Card
The Admit Card has been released by the authority for every registered candidates individually. Candidates can download their admit card from 12th July 2022 through online mode only.
The UKSEE Admit Card 2022 consists of important details with some key instructions regarding the date of examination. Candidates must bring their admit card on the date of examination as no candidates will be allowed to patriciate in the examination without admit card.
UKSEE 2022 Eligibility
Checkout the complete UKSEE eligibility criteria for candidates to be eligible for the examination:
For B.Tech (LE) Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must be a diploma certificate holder in Engineering or B.Sc. degree from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 45% Marks (40% Marks for reserved category) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination can also apply for the admission.
For MCA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure at least 50% Marks (45% Marks for reserved category candidates) to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Candidates should have mathematics as one of their subjects in 10+2 level.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must be a bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain 50% Marks (45% marks for reserved category) of marks in their qualifying degree.
UKSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete UKSEE examination pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: The Examination is conducted on OMR answer sheets.
- Type of Questions: The question paper consists of Multiple Choice Question (MCQs) only.
- Duration: Total 2 hours are allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be both English and Hindi.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There won’t be any negative marking for wrong answers or unattempted questions.
UKSEE 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will be different for every courses. The syllabus of technical UG courses will consist of questions from PCM /PCB of the 11th and 12th classes, whereas the syllabus for PG courses will consist of questions from the relevant UG courses.
The complete UKSEE syllabus of UG courses can be checked by login into the website of authority through online mode.
Following are the tips and tricks for better UKSEE preparation of examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make the proper notes and revise them time to time.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
UKSEE 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details with some key instructions regarding the UKSEE 2022 Application form:
- The Application Form has been released through online mode.
- Candidates can submit their application form from 19th June 2022.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully with authentic details only, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Details like Email Id and Phone No. must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be allowed after that date.
- The last date of submission of application form will be till 7th July 2022.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The UKSEE 2022 Application Fee will be as follows:
|For general and OBC candidates||Rs. 1500|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 750|
If you have any other query about the UKSEE 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.
Sir, I have a question.
Q. Can I give UKSEE exam instead of JEE MAIN for Admission in CSE branch?
I am from Ranikhet,Uttrakhand.
Yes, you can but you must check your eligibility before applying.
Please tell… Ke ye exam UP dimicile ke students de skte h?
Yes, but then must have to full fill all the eligibility norms.
Can i get admission in gb pant Institute of engineering and technology through jee mains
Yes, you can but it will depend on cut off scores.
Sir my leet exam rank is 203.l want cse branch. I did not get any government college in 1 round counselling.
Can I get seat allotment in 2 round counselling.
It depends on cut off scores and seats available in the institute.
Sir, Mujhe G.b.pant pauri me seat allot hui h. Jisme mera domocile and cast certificate(Sc) January 2015 ke bane hue h. To Sir, kya mujhe new documents banane ki jarurat h.
Yes, you will have to apply for new one.
What documents are needed for the admission process
You must go through counselling to check documents required for UKSEE 2022 counselling process.
Please tell me sir/mam , when first consuling uksee b.teach lateral entry
UKSEE 2022 Counselling Registration dates & details are yet to be released.
I donot belong to uttarakhand domicile… Am i eligible for uksee
Candidates who have passed or appearing in the qualifying exam from other states, but have the domicile of Uttarakhand are also eligible to apply.
I have completed 12th..but I don’t have any engineering diploma .So am I able to fill up the form or not…
Is UKSEE form yet to be released or not
Application form is expected to release soon in June 2022.
When will notification release for 2022 ?
Are admissions going to be based on merit or exam?
UKSEE 2022 notification is not released yet. The admission will be on the basis of entrance exam.
When will release uksee leet application form
Application form is expected soon.
Sir i have completed my diploma in pharmacy 2021
I want to apply for b pharmacy entrance
What should i revise 11 and 12 syllabus or d pharmacy subject
What is the syllabus for lateral entry in mechanical engineering. Who knows please reply.
Mam/ sir Uksee ke form kab aayege please reply me
Application form is expected to release in May 2022.
I don’t have uttrakhand domicile am i eligible for leet
What is the slaybus for lateral entery in btech in computer science.