UKSEE 2022: Application (Till 3rd July), Exam Dates (Out), Admit Card
UKSEE 2022 Application Form Last date to apply is till 3rd July 2022. Admit Card is releasing on 5th July 2022. Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). The examination is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in the various courses like B. Pharma, M. Pharma., M. Tech, MCA and MBA etc. Qualified candidates of the examination will get admission in various Government and Private college across the Uttarakhand State. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the UKSEE Admission 2022.
UKSEE 2022 Notifications – Application Till 3rd July
UKSEE 2022 Application Form Last date to apply is till 3rd July 2022. Check here for application form details.
UKSEE 2022 Admit Card is releasing on 5th July 2022. Check here for admit card details.
UKSEE 2022 Exam Dates have been announced. The exam will be held on 9th & 10th July 2022. Check here for exam dates.
UKSEE 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete official UKSEE exam dates for the Examination:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||19th June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd July 2022|
|Releasing of admit card||5th July 2022|
|UKSEE 2022 exam date||9th & 10th July 2022|
|Answer key||July 2022|
|Announcement of result||20th July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||July/ August 2022|
UKSEE 2022 Admit Card
The Admit Card will be released by the authority for every registered candidates individually. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from 5th July 2022 through online mode only.
The UKSEE Admit Card 2022 will consist of important details with some key instructions regarding the date of examination. Candidates must bring their admit card on the date of examination as no candidates will be allowed to patriciate in the examination without admit card.
UKSEE 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details with some key instructions regarding the UKSEE 2022 Application form:
- The Application Form has been released through online mode.
- Candidates can submit their application form from 19th June 2022.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully with authentic details only, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Details like Email Id and Phone No. must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be allowed after that date.
- The last date of submission of application form will be till 3rd July 2022.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The UKSEE 2022 Application Fee will be as follows:
|For general and OBC candidates||Rs. 1500|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 750|
UKSEE 2022 Eligibility
Checkout the complete UKSEE eligibility criteria for candidates to be eligible for the examination:
For B.Tech (LE) Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must be a diploma certificate holder in Engineering or B.Sc. degree from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 45% Marks (40% Marks for reserved category) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination can also apply for the admission.
For MCA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure at least 50% Marks (45% Marks for reserved category candidates) to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Candidates should have mathematics as one of their subjects in 10+2 level.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must be a bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain 50% Marks (45% marks for reserved category) of marks in their qualifying degree.
UKSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete UKSEE examination pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: The Examination will be conducted on OMR answer sheets.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Question (MCQs) only.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be both English and Hindi.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There won’t be any negative marking for wrong answers or unattempted questions.
UKSEE 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will be different for every courses. The syllabus of technical UG courses will consist of questions from PCM /PCB of the 11th and 12th classes, whereas the syllabus for PG courses will consist of questions from the relevant UG courses.
The complete UKSEE syllabus of UG courses can be checked by login into the website of authority through online mode.
Following are the tips and tricks for better UKSEE preparation of examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make the proper notes and revise them time to time.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
UKSEE 2022 Answer Key
The Answer key will be released by the university after few days from the completion of examination. Authority will release the answer key for every candidate through online mode. Candidates will be able to check their answer key from July/ August 2022 through the website of authority.
The UKSEE Answer Key 2022 will consist of correct answers of every asked questions in the entrance exam. Candidates will be able to predict their result through the answer key.
UKSEE 2022 Result
UKSEE result 2022 will be released by the authority after few weeks from the completion of examination. Authority will release the result for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to download their result from 20th July 2022.
The result will not be sent to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to download their result by login into the website of authority.
UKSEE 2022 Cut Off
Cut off marks will be released by the university after few days from the declaration of result. Authority will release the category wise cut off marks for shortlisting the candidates for the counselling procedure.
Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for counselling procedure. UKSEE cut off marks will be made available to every candidate through the website of authority.
UKSEE 2022 Counselling
The Counselling procedure will be conducted by the university for every shortlisted candidate through the cut off marks. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure through online mode. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from July/ August 2022.
The counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds including the Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment of seats and Reporting. Candidates will have to complete all their rounds within given time period for admission.
Candidates will also have to bring the following documents at the time of reporting for verification:
- UKSEE 2022 admit card
- UKSEE 2022 result
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Passing mark sheets and certificates
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Medical certificate, etc.
If you have any other query about the UKSEE 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.