UKSEE 2020 Counselling, Admission – Check Schedule & Process Here
UKSEE 2020 Counselling will be released by exam conducting authority. It will be conducting by the Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun. The university will organize a state level examination known as Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE). Through this exam, candidates will get admission to the UG & PG courses offered by the university & its affiliated college. Candidates must check this article to get detailed information about UKSEE counselling 2020.
UKSEE Counselling 2020
Candidates will be eligible to appear in the counselling procedure only after qualifying the examination. UKSEE 2020 Counselling will be conducted by the university through online mode on different dates as per the courses. It will be organized in two rounds.
At the counselling day, candidates will have to pay the counselling fee. The counselling fee will be Rs. 2000 for all courses. The fee will be submitted through a credit/debit card or bank draft.
It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process.Admission will be allotted to the candidates at the time of counselling.
UKSEE 2020 Cut Off will be released after the announcement of result. It will be decided by UTU for shortlisting candidates for admission in the affiliated colleges of UTU. Cut-off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to qualify to score to participate in the counselling process.
UKSEE Counselling Schedule
Here, we are providing the tentative schedule of UKSEE 2020 Counselling:
|Courses||Registration, fee payment & choice filling||Seat Allotment||Reporting Date|
|M.Tech, M.Pharm, MBA, MCA, B.Pharma, BHMCT & MCA-LE (for GATE, GPAT, CAT, MAT& UKSEE qualified)||1st week of August||2nd week of August||2nd week of August|
|B.Pharma-LE (for UKSEE qualified)|
M.Tech, M.Pharm, MBA, MCA, B.Pharma, BHMCT & MCA-LE (for GATE, GPAT, CAT, MAT& UKSEE qualified) – 2nd round
|2nd week of August||3rd week of August||3rd week of August|
|B.Tech-LE (on the basis of JEE Main) Phase 1||3rd week of July||1st week of August||1st week of August 2020|
|B.Tech-LE (on the basis of JEE Main) Phase 2||2nd week of August||2nd week of August||3rd week of August|
Candidates should check the complete procedure of UKSEE Counselling 2020:
- Candidates, those qualify the examination, they will have to register online for the counselling.
- Candidates will have to fill their choices of colleges during the registration process.
- Candidates will have to deposit their counselling fee through online or offline mode.
- Candidates should fill a maximum number of choices to get a seat in their preferred course/college.
- After a few days of counselling, the university will inform the candidates about the allotted college/course.
- Candidates will have to report to the allotted college along with all documents in a given time frame to complete their admission formalities.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates should bring the given documents on the day of reporting/counselling along with self-attested photocopies:
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheet
- High School & Intermediate Passing Certificate
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Photo ID Proof (Issued by Government Agency)
- Birth Certificate
- Admit Card (Qualifying Examination)
- Score Card (Qualifying Examination)
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- At least four passport size photographs
Candidates are advised to bring all required documents for verification at the time of counselling. Candidates will be called for counselling as per their rank. Once candidates will get seats, they will have to report to the allotted college to complete admission procedure.
If you have any other query about UKSEE Counselling 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.