UKSEE 2020 Exam Dates, UTU Exam Date – Get Complete Schedule
UKSEE Exam Dates 2020 will be released by the officials. Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE 2020) is organized for admission to first year B.Pharma, BHMCT, MCA, M.Tech, M. Pharma & MBA programmes and second year B.Tech, B.Pharma & MCA degree courses. UTU 2020 entrance test will be organized through pen and paper based mode. In this article, we have provided details about UKSEE 2020 exam dates.
UKSEE Exam Dates 2020
Here, we are providing the UKSEE 2020 examination dates:
|Online Registration Open||July|
|Online Registration Close||July|
|Download Admit Card||–|
|Date of Entrance Exam||–|
|Declaration of Result||–|
UKSEE 2020 Exam Schedule
Here we have provided the exam schedule of UKSEE examination 2020:
Pre Examination Dates:
The UKSEE 2020 application form of UKSEE 2020 will be released only through online mode. Candidates can fill the application form from the month of July 2020.
The last date to submit the application will be in the month of July 2020. The UKSEE 2020 admit card will be available for downloading from August 2020. The entrance examination will be held in second week of August 2020.
Post Examination Dates:
UKSEE 2020 Result will be announced after few days of the examination date. UKSEE 2020 Result will be announced in September 2020. Candidates who have qualified the entrance exam will be called for counselling process.
The cut off will be released after the result declaration. UKSEE Counselling will be conducted through online mode. UKSEE 2020 counselling process will be organized in two rounds. First round of counselling will be started from first week of September 2020.
UKSEE 2020 Application Form
In this section, candidates can go through the UKSEE 2020 application form details:
- Application form will be released through online mode. Any other mode will not be entertained to fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form from the month of July 2020.
- Candidates must fill details carefully in the application form.
- Fill details like education, personal, communication and etc.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and other required documents in prescribed format.
- Application form will be filled till the month of July 2020.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for future references.
UKSEE 2020 application fee will be paid through online mode. Candidates can pay their fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking etc. Application fee will be Rs. 1500 for general and OBC (Rs. 750 for reserved candidates).
UKSEE 2020 Eligibility
Candidates must go through UKSEE 2020 eligibility criteria:
For B. Pharma Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th standard from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed with physics, chemistry and any one from biology/ biotechnology and etc.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination. Reserved category candidates should secure 45% marks.
If you have any queries regarding UKSEE Exam Dates 2020, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box.