UKSEE 2022 Eligibility, Domicile & Qualification Eligibility – Know Here
Candidates are instructed to check the UKSEE Eligibility 2022 before filling the application. UKSEE is a state level examination also referred as Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam. The Uttarakhand Technical University organizes this exam for admissions into 1st year of MCA, B.Pharma & BHMCT, M.Tech, MBA and second year of B.Tech, MCA and B.Pharma courses. Here, we are providing detailed information about UKSEE 2022 Eligibility for engineering, pharmacy and other courses offered under UKSEE 2022.
UKSEE Eligibility 2022
To fill UKSEE 2022 application form, students must have to satisfy the UKSEE Eligibility Criteria and other norms. Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. The detailed eligibility criteria is given below:
- Students must possess domicile of Uttarakhand state.
- Candidates who have passed or appearing in the qualifying exam from other states, but have the domicile of Uttarakhand are also eligible to apply.
- Students who have cleared the qualifying exam from Uttarakhand Technical Board or Universities are also eligible to apply.
Here we have mentioned the qualification requirements for different courses:
Eligibility for B.Tech (LE):
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc from any UGC recognized university with 12th class passed with mathematics subject.
- Students must have qualified diploma examination approved by AICTE in the respective branch.
- Students must have obtained at least 45% marks (for general candidates) and 40% marks (for reserved categories).
Eligibility for Pharmacy (1st year & Lateral Entry):
- Passed in 12th or equivalent exam with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects and any one of the Mathematics/Biology/ Biotechnology.
- Candidates should have scored minimum 45% marks in core subjects (40% marks for reserved categories).
- For admission in a lateral entry in Pharmacy, students must have passed the diploma examination approved by AICTE.
Eligibility for BHMCT:
- Candidates should have cleared the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Must have obtained at least 45% marks for general categories and 40% aggregate for reserved categories.
Eligibility for MCA:
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized college or university and must have mathematics subject at 10+2 or graduation level.
- In the qualifying exam, students must have scored 50% marks for general and 45% marks for reserved categories.
Eligibility for MCA (lateral entry):
- Candidates must have passed the BCA or B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) with mathematics subject at 12th or graduation level.
- Candidates should have scored 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
Eligibility for M.Tech:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Students must have obtained 50% for general and 45% marks for reserved categories.
Eligibility for MBA:
- Candidates must have a 3 year duration bachelor degree in BCA, B.Sc (IT/CS) with Mathematics subject in +2 or graduation level.
- Students must have secured 50% for general and 45% marks for reserved categories.
Eligibility for M.Pharma:
- Students should have a B.Pharma degree with securing 55% marks ( 50% for reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
- GPAT qualified candidates can participate in the counselling process without appearing UKSEE exam.
UKSEE 2022 Exam Dates
Candidates can check UKSEE 2022 exam dates from the given section:
|Starting of online application||19th June 2022|
|Last date of application submission||3rd July 2022|
|Admit card release||5th July 2022|
|Exam date||9th & 10th July 2022|
|Announcement of result||20th July 2022|
|Counselling begins||July/ August 2022|
Candidates must check the UKSEE 2022 complete eligibility criteria before appearing in the examination. Only those candidates will be able to sit in the examination who will fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
For any other queries related to UKSEE Eligibility 2022, you can leave your comments below.