UPSEE (UPCET) 2022 Application (Extended), CUET UG/ PG – Get Here
UPCET (UPSEE) 2022 Application Form has been extended till 26th June 2022. Registration Last date has been extended till 4th July 2022 (CUET- PG). This year admissions are being provided through CUET UG/ PG. The examination is conducted for candidates seeking admission in various Professional UG and PG Courses, Management, IT, Commerce etc. fields. Admission in B.Tech courses will be done through JEE Main & in B.Arch based on NATA. Qualified candidates from this entrance examination will get shortlisted for admission at various Government and Private Colleges or Uttar Pradesh State. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on UPCET (UPSEE) Application Form 2022.
UPSEE 2022 Application Form – Extended Till 26th June (CUET UG)
UPSEE (UPCET) 2022 Application Form has been extended till 26th June 2022 for CUET UG. Click here to apply.
UPSEE (UPCET) 2022 Application Form Last date has been extended till 4th July 2022 for CUET PG. Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2022
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on UPSEE 2022 Application Form:
- The UPSEE Application form can only be filled through online mode.
- Applicants are able to submit their UPSEE application form from 6th April 2022 through CUET.
- The Application Form has been released specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the UPCET 2022 examination.
- The UPSEE Application Form has been released with correction facility though facility will be applicable on selected details only.
- The details filled by candidates in UPSEE application form must be correct, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must fill the UPCET Application Form before 6th May 2022, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Candidate are advised to keep the printout of filled UPSEE Application Form and Fee Receipt for future reference.
- UPSEE Application fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Applicant can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and E-Wallets payment gateways for transaction of UPSEE Application fee.
Following are the complete application fee structure for UPSEE 2022 Application Form:
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
UPSEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for UPSEE 2022 Examination:
For UG courses (Through CUET):
- Nationality: Indian national candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification (UG): Candidates must have passed intermediate exam or its equivalent from any recognized board or university.
- Qualification (PG): Candidates must have bachelor’s degree from any recognized board/ university.
- Percentage: It is necessary for the candidates to have minimum 50% marks in their graduation to be eligible.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for CUET 2022.
For B.Arch. Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates applying for Architecture programme must qualify their 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination with Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for Arch. programme.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for B.Arch. admission.
UPSEE 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official registration dates for UPSEE Registration Form 2022 through CUET:
|CUET Events||Dates 2022|
|Application form releases||6th April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||22nd May 2022|
|Submission of fee||22nd May 2022|
|Application re-started||27th to 31st May 2022|
|Correction details||25th to 31st May 2022|
|UPSEE 2022 Exam||1st week of July 2022|
|CUET Events||Dates 2022|
|Application form releases||19th May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||4th July 2022|
|Submission of fee||5th July 2022|
|Correction details||6th to 8th July 2022|
|UPSEE 2022 Exam||July 2022|
How To Apply For UPSEE 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filing online UPCET (UPSEE) Application Form 2022:
- Go to the website of CUET 2022. (link is available above)
- Now select the level of study either UG or PG and click on respective new candidates registration link.
- Now fill the CUET registration form with details like basic personal details, Email ID, Phone Number, Password, Address etc. and submit them.
- The details filled by candidates in CUET application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- After submitting all required details, candidates will be asked to upload some required documents including Photograph, Signature, Category Certificate etc.
- The Photograph uploaded by applicant must be coloured passport size photograph with plane background and should be with required size and format.
- The signature must be scanned signature and should be within prescribed size and format.
- The category certificate will be required for reserved category candidates only.
- After uploading all required documents, candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed application fee for CUET 2022.
- Select the payment gateways then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the transaction for UPSEE.
- Once the transaction will be successfully done, take the printout of filled CUET Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
- Candidates don’t need to submit any hardcopy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Leave a comment down for any further information or any query about NIMCET 2022 Application Form.