VMOU 2019 Application Form (Released) – Apply Online Here
VMOU 2019 Application Form for B.Ed can be filled till 8th April 2019. Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University offered various UG and PG courses. The admission to the MBA and B.Ed courses will be offered to the candidates through VMOU entrance exam. It is conducted in two sessions. The application form will be available in online as well as offline mode. So, the candidates have the option to apply either online or offline. Get more information regarding VMOU 2019 application form 2019 in this article.
VMOU 2018 Application Form – B.Ed Application till 8th Apr
VMOU 2019 Application form for B.Ed entrance exam can be filled till 8th April 2019. Click here for application form.
Given below are the few important points regarding the VMOU 2019 application form.
- Aadhar card of the candidate is mandatory to apply for VMOU application form 2019.
- The application form for the year 2019 has been released from 18th January 2019 and will continue till 26th February 2019.
- The offline application form can get from the regional Centers of the VMOU by paying the application fee.
- If the candidate prefers the online method to apply then they have to upload scanned images of recent passport size photograph, signature, Date of birth certificate & eligibility certificate in the prescribed format.
- The candidates should clearly provide details regarding their choice of course/stream in the application form.
- Incomplete application forms will be summarily rejected by the authorities.
- The candidates are advised to keep multiple copies of the filled application forms for future reference.
- The application fee for VMOU application form is Rs. 100/-. For B.Ed course it is Rs. 1000/-.
- The candidates those will submit the application form online can pay the application fee through Net banking, credit/debit card, mobile banking etc.
- The candidates those wish to apply through the offline method can opt for bank challan or demand draft.
VMOU Admission 2020 process will be organized by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota. Admission will be offered twice in a year in the month of January & July 2020. For admission into B.Ed, MBA and Ph.D courses, the university will conduct entrance test. Students will get admission in the fields of management, science, computer applications, arts etc.
Given below are the eligibility criteria that a candidate has to satisfy to get admission through VMOU 2019 entrance exam. The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying. There is no age limit to apply.
The candidate must have bachelor’s degree form a university recognized by state or central government with at least 50% marks.
The candidate must have bachelor’s degree/master’s degree form a university recognized by state or central government with at least 50% marks.
The candidate must have passed UG degree in any subject from a recognized board by the state /central government.
VMOU 2019 Application Dates
In the given table are the dates and their respective events of the VMOU 2019.
|Events||Dates 2019 (July Session)|
|Beginning of Application Process||June 2019|
|Last date for submitting M.B.A form||30th June 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||July|
|VMOU exam date||7th July 2019|
For B.Ed Entrance exam:
|Events||Dates 2019 (Announced)|
|Beginning of Application Process||21st February|
|End date for submitting the form||8th April|
|Availability of Admit card||3rd week of May|
|VMOU exam date||19th May|
How to Apply
Given below are the steps through which a candidate can apply for the VMOU entrance exam. The candidates should follow the steps in the order of which they are mentioned below.
In this step, the candidates need to visit the official website and register themselves. They have to provide a valid e-mail address and mobile phone number. After successful registration, the candidates will get a confirmation mail of the same at the registered email address.
Filling Application Form:
The candidates then are required to log in using their credentials and then proceed toward filling the application form. They have to enter the data such as Candidates Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address, Contact Number, Qualification details, etc. After this they need to upload the scanned copies of the passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Payment of Application Fees:
In the final step of the application process the candidates are required to pay the application fee though their preferential mode. They can use credit/debit card, Net Banking etc. to pay the fee.
Printout of Confirmation Page:
Take the multiple printout of the confirmation page for further reference and keep till the admission procedure.
If you have any queries regarding VMOU 2019 Application form then you can ask your queries in the comment box below.