West Bengal ITI Admission 2020: Application (Till 31st July), Exam Dates
West Bengal ITI Admission 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 31st July 2020. It will be conducted by the West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training. It is a state level admission procedure which is conducted every year. Admission will be offered in E and M group courses of ITI. A common entrance test (CET) is conducted by the authority for providing admission in group E trades. In M group trades candidates will get admission based on the marks obtained by them in qualifying examination. Candidates can read this article to know more about the West Bengal ITI Admission 2020 including dates, application form, eligibility, etc.
West Bengal ITI 2020 Notifications – Application Extended Till 31st July
West Bengal ITI 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 31st July 2020. Check here for application details.
West Bengal ITI Admission 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check West Bengal ITI Admission 2020 Important Dates from the given section:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Availability of application form||4th March 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||31st July 2020|
|Last date of submission of print copy of application with the payment confirmation slip||31st July 2020|
|Issue of admit card||August 2020|
|Common Entrance Test (CET) date||August/ September 2020|
|Publication of merit list||September 2020|
|Starting of counselling||September 2020|
West Bengal ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check details about the West Bengal ITI 2020 Application Form from below:
- Application form will be available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 4th March 2020.
- Fill all the correct details in the application form.
- Candidates must fill details like education, personal, communication and etc.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Images size should be in JPG/ JPEG file format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 31st July 2020.
- Application form correction facility will not be provided after submission of the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form and keep it secure for admission procedure.
- Candidates will have to submit print out of the application form along with the fee at the ITI center.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode only.
- For online application form, candidates have to submit Rs.200 for boys & Rs.100 for girl candidates.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in nature.
West Bengal ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check West Bengal ITI 2020 eligibility criteria before filling application form:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates must have a domicile certificate of West Bengal state.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit will be 14 years as on 1st August 2020. There will be no upper age limit criteria.
- For E Group: Candidates must pass 8th level from any recognized board.
- For M Group: Candidates should pass 10th level from the state board of West Bengal.
West Bengal ITI 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the complete West Bengal ITI 2020 exam pattern of E Group entrance examination. Common entrance examination will be held in July 2020.
Candidates must appear in the examination to get qualified for admission. Question paper will contain objective type of questions. There will be no negative marking criteria in the examination.
West Bengal ITI 2020 Syllabus
West Bengal ITI 2020 Syllabus will be based on 8th / 10th class subjects. Candidates are advised to check complete syllabus of the test. Questions will be asked from the subjects i.e. English Comprehension, General awareness, reasoning, General Intelligence and Numerical Ability.
West Bengal ITI 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates are advised to read following West Bengal ITI 2020 Preparation Tips before appearing in the examination:
- Make your basic concept clear and solve previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time table for your study and follow it.
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus and plan your study.
- Take healthy meal and stay fit.
- Read newspaper and current affairs on regular basis.
West Bengal ITI 2020 Admit Card
West Bengal ITI 2020 Admit card for E Group will be available through online mode. Candidates can download their admit card in August 2020. Candidates will have to carry their admit card in the examination center. Candidates can download their admit card by entering application number and password.
Without admit card candidates will not be allowed in the examination center. Candidates must check all the details mentioned on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy candidates can contact to the authorities. Candidates must bring admit card along with the passport size photograph and ID proof in the examination hall.
West Bengal ITI 2020 Result/ Merit List
West Bengal ITI 2020 Result/ merit list will be published in August/ September 2020. Candidates can check their result through online mode only. Offline result will not be send to the candidates.
Candidates can check their result by entering their roll number and password. Candidates must check all the details carefully. Candidates are advised to keep result safe till the other admission procedure.
West Bengal ITI 2020 Counselling
West Bengal ITI 2020 Counselling will be conducted in September 2020. Candidates who will be qualified in the entrance examination or whose name is present in the merit list will be called for the counselling process.
Counselling will be held in various steps i.e. choice filling and seat allotment process. Candidates will have to bring their original documents at the day of counselling.
After verification of the documents and submission of fee seats will be allotted to the candidates. After successful completion of the counselling process, seat confirmation letter will be provided to the candidates. According to the seat allotment letter candidates will have to report the respective ITI institutes.
Candidates must have to bring following documents at the day of counselling:
- 8th class mark sheet
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Admit card of group E
- Aadhar card
- Migration certificate
- Kanyashree enrolled certificate
- Caste certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- 2 passport size photographs, etc.
If you have any other query about the West Bengal ITI Admission 2020, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.