Assam CEE 2019 Counselling (Started) – Get Schedule, Admission Process
Assam CEE 2019 Third Counselling has been started from 29th July 2019. It is organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Assam. The counselling is conducted through offline mode. Assam CEE is a state level entrance exam to get admission in the engineering colleges of the state. Assam Common Entrance Exam (CEE) is conducted once in every year by the Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU), Assam. Large Numbers of candidates appear in this exam to get admission into B.Tech course. Candidates can check all the details of Assam CEE counselling 2019.
Assam CEE 2019 Counselling – 3rd Round Started
Assam CEE 2019 Counselling for third round has been started from 29th July 2019 through offline mode. Click here to view schedule & other details.
Check here for all details about the Assam CEE 2019 seat allotment & further admission process. Click here to view details.
The counselling is conducted for admission to various professional courses offered by the engineering colleges of Assam. Selection of candidates is done on the merit of Assam entrance examination.
Candidates those who qualify Assam CEE 2019 exam are able to participate in the counselling which is conducted by the state level committee.
In the counselling rounds, candidates have to fill the college preference in which they want to get admission. Candidates have to attend the counselling in person to the designated center along with the original documents.
Candidates those names appear in the merit list on the basis of Assam CEE 2019 entrance exam is eligible for the interview round. The counselling will be organized through offline mode in the given venue:
Assam Engineering Institute,
Assam CEE Cut Off 2019 will be declared after the result announcement. It will be decided by Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU).
Assam CEE Counselling Procedure 2019
- Assam CEE 2019 Counseling is held from 11th to 15th June 2019 for the 1st phase admission.
- The counseling as per merit list for the subsequent phases shall be notified in case seats remain vacant.
- The counselling process involves document verification, choices of branch & colleges and allotment with payment of counseling fee only.
- Admission fee is to be paid in the college to which seat is allocated.
- The candidate shall have to report in person on the date as per the CEE 2019 Counseling schedule.
- A confirmed seat allotment letter will be issued after seat allocation process is completed.
- If a candidate fail to attend the Counseling as per schedule, his/ her candidature will not be considered in the next day or any subsequent Counseling under any circumstances.
- All candidates will have to pay Rs. 600 only (Non-refundable) as counseling fee at the time of counseling.
- Candidate shall have to report to the allotted college for admission with the CEE-2019 Counseling seat allotment letter and complete the required formalities within specified date.
Steps of Counselling Process & Admission Procedure:
The Counseling Process for admission involves document verification, College choice and allocation with payment of counseling fee.
Candidates should fill up all the three Parts of the Forms A, B and C separately [ Application Form, Institution Choice Form and Admission Record Sheet] & bring them to the Counseling Hall along with all Original Documents.
- Step 1: Payment of Counseling Fee.
- Step 2: Report to the Counseling Team when you are called. You will be called as per your Rank in CEE 2019 category wise.
- Step 3: Verification of all Original Documents. Without Original documents, you will be not allowed to take part in the Counseling Process.
- Step 4: Seat Allotment as per availability of Branch at that instant. The process of Branch and Institution will be strictly on the basis of CEE 2019 Rank and reservation Category as the case may be.
- Step 5: Computerized Entry of Admission Details
- Step 6: Reporting to Counseling Committee.
- Step 7: Issue of Seat Allotment Letter
- Step 8: Reporting to respective allocated Institution on the date fixed for payment of Admission Fee and fulfilling remaining admission formalities. Non- reporting to the Institution on the date fixed would result in forfeiting the seat.
Documents Required on Counselling Day:
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC)
- Caste/Category Certificate
- CEE Admit Card 2019
- 10th Admit Card/Pass Certificate issued by Board/ Council (for age proof)
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet and admit card
- Academic Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate from Head of the Instituion Last Attended
- 4 Copies of Recent Passport Size Photograph
If you have any other queries about Assam CEE 2019 Counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.