Assam CEE 2020 Counselling – Get Schedule, Admission Process Here
Assam CEE 2020 Counselling will begins from the month of July 2020. It will be organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Assam. The counselling will be conducted through offline mode. Assam CEE is a state level entrance exam to get admission in the engineering colleges of the state. Assam Common Entrance Exam (CEE) is conducted once in every year by the Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU), Assam. Large Numbers of candidates appear in this exam to get admission into B.Tech course. Candidates can check all the details of Assam CEE counselling 2020.
Assam CEE 2020 Counselling
The counselling will be conducted for admission to various professional courses offered by the engineering colleges of Assam. Selection of candidates will be done based on the merit of Assam entrance examination.
Candidates those who qualify Assam CEE 2020 exam will be able to participate in the counselling which will be conducted by the state level committee.
In the counselling rounds, candidates have to fill the college preference in which they want to get admission. Candidates have to attend the counselling in person to the designated center along with the original documents.
Candidates those names appear in the merit list on the basis of Assam CEE 2020 entrance exam will be eligible for the interview round. The counselling will be organized through offline mode in the given venue:
Assam Engineering Institute,
Assam CEE Cut Off 2020 will be declared after the result announcement. It will be decided by Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU).
Assam CEE Counselling Procedure 2020
- Assam CEE 2020 Counseling will be held from month of July 2020 for admission.
- The counseling as per merit list for the subsequent phases shall be notified in case seats remain vacant.
- The counselling process involves document verification, choices of branch & colleges and allotment with payment of counseling fee only.
- Admission fee will be to be paid in the college to which seat is allocated.
- The candidate will have to report in person on the date as per the CEE 2020 Counseling schedule.
- A confirmed seat allotment letter will be issued after seat allocation process is completed.
- If a candidate will fail to attend the Counseling as per schedule, his/ her candidature will not be considered in the next day or any subsequent Counseling under any circumstances.
- All candidates will have to pay 600 only(Non-refundable) as counseling fee at the time of counseling.
- Candidate will have to report to the allotted college for admission with the CEE-2020 Counseling seat allotment letter and complete the required formalities within specified date.
Steps of Counselling Process & Admission Procedure:
The Counseling Process for admission involves document verification, College choice and allocation with payment of counseling fee.
Candidates should fill up all the three Parts of the Forms A, B and C separately [Application Form, Institution Choice Form and Admission Record Sheet] & bring them to the Counseling Hall along with all Original Documents.
- Step 1: Payment of Counseling Fee.
- Step 2: Report to the Counseling Team when you will be called. You will be called as per your Rank in CEE 2020 category wise.
- Step 3: Verification of all Original Documents. Without Original documents, you will be not allowed to take part in the Counseling Process.
- Step 4: Seat Allotment as per availability of Branch at that instant. The process of Branch and Institution will be strictly on the basis of CEE 2020 Rank and reservation Category as the case may be.
- Step 5: Computerized Entry of Admission Details
- Step 6: Reporting to Counseling Committee.
- Step 7: Issue of Seat Allotment Letter
- Step 8: Reporting to respective allocated Institution on the date fixed for payment of Admission Fee and fulfilling remaining admission formalities. Non- reporting to the Institution on the date fixed would result in forfeiting the seat.
Documents Required on Counselling Day:
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC)
- Caste/Category Certificate
- CEE Admit Card 2020
- 10th Admit Card/Pass Certificate issued by Board/ Council (for age proof)
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet and admit card
- Academic Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate from Head of the Instituion Last Attended
- 4 Copies of Recent Passport Size Photograph
If you have any other queries about Assam CEE 2020 Counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.