Government Medical College (TMC), Thiruvananthapuram
The foundation stone of the college was laid by the Raja Pramuk of Travancore-Cochin in 1950. The college was formally inaugurated by Shri Jawaharlal Nehru in 1951. The college is affiliated to University of Kerala and approved by the AICTE, New Delhi. It is the first medical college in Kerala.
The college campus has 139 acres of land, and is located on the North-West border of the Trivandrum city. The college, is linked with the different parts of the city by bus routes, is very near the National Highway NH-47 and the nearest railway station is just few km from the college. The medical hospital is also housed in adjacent to college campus.
The college has all facilities with necessary instruments in the departmental laboratories. The college has spacious, well-equipped and well-maintained laboratories for different branches of pharmacy. In instrumentation room there is all types of machine are available with based on latest technology equipments. There other facilities like analytical instrument room, computer room, classrooms and hostel, canteen and transportation facilities.
The Government Medical College (TMC), Thiruvananthapuram offers degree courses in various disiplines. The college has many departments such as MBBS, MDS, DM, M.Ch and pharmacy. The pharmacy courses offered by the college in its campus are given below:
There is no official information available regarding training & placement. As soon as any official information will be available we will update it in this page.