AFMC MBBS 2021: Application Form (Soon), Eligibility, Exam Dates
AFMC MBBS 2021 Application form will released from October 2021. AFMC MBBS 2021 admission procedure will be organized for providing admission in Armed Force Medical College, Pune. Those candidates who want to get admission in AFMC MBBS course will have to necessary appear in NEET 2021 entrance exam. AFMC will not conduct any entrance exam to offer admission in MBBS course. After qualifying NEET 2021 exam, candidates will have to appear for ToELR Computer Based Test (CBT). It will be organized by AFMC authority. Here we are providing details regarding exam dates, application form, its fee, and much more regarding AFMC MBBS 2021.
AFMS MBBS 2021 Notifications – Brochure Released
AFMC MBBS 2021 Brochure has been released. Application Form is releasing soon after NEET 2021. Check here for application details.
Get all exam details and latest updates about AFMC MBBS 2022 from here.
AFMC MBBS 2021 Important Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding AFMC MBBS Exam Dates:
|Application form release||September 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||–|
|Merit list publication||–|
|Final shortlisted candidates list||–|
|Screening shortlisted list||–|
AFMC MBBS 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding AFMC MBBS Application Form:
- AFMC MBBS 2021 application form will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from September till fourth week of October 2021.
- During registration, candidates will have to generate e-challan & will have to pay registration fee in SBI bank.
- Candidates will also have to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format in the application form.
- Fill all the details correctly & completely in the application form, as incomplete or incorrect application form will lead to rejection,
- At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Application fee will be paid via offline mode.
- Candidates will have to submit Rs. 250 as application fee for AFMC MBBS.
- Application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferrable in any case.
AFMC MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding AFMC MBBS 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian & Foreign National candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th & 12th from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: Candidates much score atleast 60% marks with PCB subject& 50% marks in each subject.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in the qualifying exam as the mandatory subject to be eligible for the examination.
- Marital Status: Unmarried candidates will be eligible to apply for examination but marrying during course will be not permitted.
- Age Limit: He/ She must completed atleast 17 years of age as on 31st December 2021. Candidates must not complete 24 years in age as on the due date.
AFMC MBBS ToELR Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding AFMC MBBS 2021 ToELR Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be organized via online (computer based test) mode.
- Questions Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Total questions: Total 40 questions will be asked in the examination.
- ToELR written test will include English language, comprehension, and logical reasoning.
- Exam Duration: 30 minutes will be given to candidates to solve the question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 2 marks.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
AFMC MBBS 2021 Result
AFMC MBBS Result will be released in the form of merit list. It will be prepared by the authority in the last week of September 2021. Candidates will be able to check merit list through website or newspaper. A separate merit list will be prepared for girls & boys candidates on the basis of NEET 2021 & ToELR score.
No call letter will be send to candidates by post or courier. Candidates whose name will appear in the merit list will be called for admission procedure.
AFMC MBBS Cut-off
AFMC MBBS 2021 Cut-off will be declared after merit list declaration. Cut-off will depend upon various factors like difficulty level of exam, seats availability, no. of candidates, and much more. Candidates will have to reach the cut-off criteria to qualify the examination.
The cut-off will get published in the month of September 2021. The separate cut-off will be released by the AFMC authority after the declaration of NEET 2021 Cut-off. Authority will release category wise cut-off for all category candidates.
AFMC MBBS 2021 Admission
AFMC MBBS Admission procedure will depend upon various factors. Various factors include document verification, fee submission, NEET 2021 score, ToELR Physiological Assessment Test (PAT), medical exam, and interview by the authority.
The marks scored by the candidate in these test will be combined with NEET score & top candidates will be given admission to 150 seats of AFMC MBBS course. Marks obtained in ToELR test & NEET 2021 will be out of 800.
Candidates will have to bring following original as well as Photostatted documents at the time of admission for verification & submission:
- NEET 2021 score card & admit card
- Class 10thmarksheet & certificates
- Class 12thmarksheet & certificate
- Caste certificate
- Sports certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Registration slip
- Demand draft of Rs. 250/-
- Passport size photographs
AFMC MBBS 2021 Selection Procedure
AFMC MBBS Selection Procedure will be through the medical exam. The shortlisted candidates will have to sign a bond agreement at the time of admission.
If the result & marksheet will be not received by the date of reporting for admission to AFMC, their candidature will be cancelled. No candidates will be admitted provisionally awaiting the result of the qualifying examination.
If you have any other queries regarding the AFMC MBBS 2021, candidates can ask us by leaving your comment below.