AFMC MBBS 2020 Admission, Schedule & Procedure – Check Here
AFMC MBBS 2020 Admission will be started from July 2020. The admissions in the AFMC College will be offered through NEET 2020 score. The Armed Force Medical College will not conduct any separate entrance examination for providing the admissions. Eligible candidates can apply through NEET 2020 entrance exam. Indian Armed Force conducts the only admission process in the college on the basis of merit list. Candidates can check the detailed information about AFMC MBBS Admission 2020, application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, etc.
AFMC MBBS 2020 Admission
Candidates can check the details necessary for appearing in the screening test:
- The screening test will be held at AFMC, Pune from first to second week of July 2020.
- Candidates are required to report to OIC Admission Cell (Office of the Dean), AFMC, Pune as per the schedule.
- No separate call letters for screening will be sent to the candidates.
- The shortlisted candidates have to confirm their attendance for the screening process at AFMC, Pune by last week of June 2020 by sending an email titled ‘Willingness to attend AFMC MBBS Screening 2020, mentioning their NEET-UG roll no. and NEET score to email Id : [email protected].
The screening process will be as follows:-
- Identification and Verification of documents
- Test of English Language Comprehension, Logic & Reasoning (ToELR)
- Psychological Assessment Test (PAT)
- Interview by the Board of Officers
- Medical Examination & Medical Board
AFMC 2020 Admission
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of NEET 2020 scores. It is compulsory to attend the NEET 2020 entrance exam in order to get admission in the AFMC College.
The marks scored by the candidate in NEET 2020 will be summed up with the ToELR score and then added scores will be divided by 4. The final outcome scores will be the sum of written scores and interview marks.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR) and Interview which will be held at AFMC Pune.
A separate call letter will not be sent to the individual candidates.
AFMC MBBS cut off 2020 will be provided on in the last week of June 2020 by AFMC, Pune. On the basis of the declared cut off, the authority will prepare the separate merit list of both boys and girls.
AFMC MBBS 2020 Admission Schedule
The AFMC MBBS 2020 admission selection Procedure will be started from third week of July 2020. The final merit list will be released after the conduction of ToELR and Interview.
The ToELR and the Interview will be conducted during the July 2020. After the declaration of NEET 2020 result and cut-off, the selection committee will release its own cut-off.
The final merit list will be displayed on the website in the month of August 2020. Candidates can check their roll number in the merit list. Candidates need to enter their user ID and password to access the merit list.
Here candidates can check the date of reporting for selected boys & girls:
|Select/wait list No||Date of Reporting||Time of Reporting|
|Select list no. 1 to 115||3rd week of July||9 AM|
|Wait list 1 to 50 (Subject to vacancy)||3rd week of July||9 AM|
|Wait list no. 51 onwards (subject to vacancy)||will be updated soon||9 AM|
|For Female candidates|
|Select list no. 1 to 30||3rd week of July||9 AM|
|Wait list 1 to 10 (Subject to vacancy)||3rd week of July||9 AM|
|Wait list no. 11 onwards (subject to vacancy)||will be updated soon||9 AM|
AFMC MBBS 2020 Selection Criteria
The admission will be offered on the basis of AFMC MBBS 2020 merit list. AFMC will prepare a separate merit for girls and boys candidates.
Candidates have to produce the original mark sheet and passing certificate of the qualifying examination at the time of admission. The AFMC final merit list will be released after the completion of interview round.
The final merit will be drawn based on NEET Scores + ToELR and Interview marks. The admissions will be offered to the candidates based on the NEET written test, ToELR and Interview rounds.
AFMC MBBS 2020 Admission Procedure
The admissions will be given to only those candidates whose roll number will appear in the AFMC MBBS merit list. Candidates will be shortlisted only on the basis of NEET entrance examination result.
Candidates will be called for the Test of Logic and Reasoning (ToELR), English Language, Comprehension and Interview held by AFMC. A final merit list will be prepared on the basis of written ToELR + NEET + Interview scores.
Documents Required for Screening test:
Candidates are required to bring the original and the self attested copies of the following documents:
- Print out of registration page detail from MCC
- NEET UG 2020 admit
- NEET UG 2020 score card
- Aadhaar card
- Matriculation Pass certificate and birth
- Mark sheets of 10th and 10+2 (if applicable)
- Certificate from school principle of candidate of having appeared & passed/ appeared & awaiting result (as applicable) in 10+2 examination as a regular
- Whether the candidate belongs to SC/ST
- Service certificate from personnel children signed by CO Unit/ Higher formation. For Retired Persons: Ex-serviceman Identity Card/ Discharge Book and
- Sports certificate and level of representation (if any)
- NCC Certificate (if any)
- Certificate of Extracurricular activities and level of
- Character Certificate duly signed by School / College
- 16 passport size coloured photograph
If you have any query related to the AFMC MBBS 2020 Admission, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.