AFMC Nursing Application Form 2020 (Released), Dates – Apply Here
AFMC Nursing 2020 Application Form has been started from 14th November 2019 through online mode. Armed Force Medical College (AFMC) is a national level nursing exam which is conducted every year. Through AFMC nursing exam, candidates will be able to get admissions into 4 year’s B.Sc. Nursing Course. Only female candidates are eligible for admission into B.Sc Nursing course. Admission will be done on the basis of marks of written exam & interview conducted by AFMC, Pune. Candidates must go through this article for updated details regarding AFMC Nursing Application Form 2020.
AFMC Nursing Application Form 2020 – Started
Indian Army Nursing (AFMC Nursing) 2020 Application Form has been started from 14th November 2019.Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details of AFMC Nursing 2020 Application Form before filling the application form:
- AFMC Nursing Application form 2020 is available through online mode.
- The Application forms are available from 14th November 2019.
- Candidates can submit the application form till 2nd December 2019.
- Candidates must provide valid/ working email ID and mobile number in order to get their login details – User ID and password.
- While filling the application form, applicants must ensure that all required details – personal & educational details are entered correctly in the form.
- Re-check & verify your given details as no correction facility will be entertained after submission.
- Incomplete or more than one application forms will be rejected by the Board.
- There will be no need to send the application form by post.
- Applicants must take the print out of their application form for further use.
Documents Required during Application Process:
Following documents are required while filling the application form:
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 10th Passing certificate
- Class 12th passing certificate
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- DOB proof
- Nationality Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Parent’s Income proof, etc.
The application fee for all categories is Rs.750.
Mode of Payment: AFMC application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Applicants are able to pay the fee through credit card or debit card.
Candidates must check following details regarding AFMC Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university. Candidate must have passed the exam in first attempt.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have passed 12th level with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) subjects with English as compulsory subject.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th level are also eligible to apply.
- Gender: Only female candidates are to apply for B.Sc. Nursing course.
- Height: Candidates minimum height must not be less than 148cm. Relaxation of 5cm will be given to North East candidates.
- Age limit: Candidates must have born between 1/10/1994 to 30/9/2002.
- Fitness: Candidates must be medically fit. It will be checked by Medical Board of Military Medical Officer.
AFMC Nursing Dates 2020
Candidates can check below official dates for AFMC Nursing 2020 regarding application process:
|Notification releases||9th November 2019|
|Application form process starts||14th November 2019|
|Submission of application form||2nd December 2019|
|AFMC Nursing exam date||April 2020|
How to Apply for AFMC Nursing 2020
Candidates must follow below given steps to apply for AFMC Nursing 2020:
- Visit the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Fill all the details required – Name, parent’s name, category, mail id, mobile number, etc.
- After entering and submitting basic details candidates will get login credentials on their email id and mobile number. Keep it safely for future login.
- Now fill your educational details and other required details in the application form.
- Now, your registration process is completed.
- Login again using your login credentials.
- Upload required documents & passport size photograph in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee.
- After successful payment, submit the application form.
- Now confirmation page will be generated.
- Take the print out of your application form and payment proof and keep it safely for further use.
Candidates must go through the steps provided in this article for filling AFMC Nursing Application Form 2020. Also check other mentioned details like dates, eligibility criteria, application procedure etc. Candidates must carefully go through this article & follow the guidelines to avoid mistakes while filling the AFMC Nursing Application Form 2020.
If you have any other query related to AFMC Nursing Application Form 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.