AFMC Nursing 2020 Admit Card, Hall Ticket – Check Here
AFMC Nursing 2020 Admit card is releasing soon through online mode. AFMC Nursing is a national entrance test organized by AFMC, Pune. Through this entrance test, candidates will get admission into the four years B.Sc. (Nursing) & GNM programmes. On the basis of written exam and interview, admission will be offered to the candidates. In this article, candidates will get the complete information related to AFMC Nursing admit card 2020.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Admit Card – Releasing Soon
Indian Army Nursing (AFMC Nursing) 2020 Admit Card is releasing soon. Link will be given here.
Candidates can download the admit card of AFMC Nursing 2020 through the online mode only. After a few days of the application form last date, the admit cards will be released.
It is a compulsory document to be carried along with valid id proof on the day of examination. Without having admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter in the exam hall.
If candidate will find any kind of discrepancy in the admit card, they should immediately contact to the concerned authority. It is necessary to make correction in the admit card before one-two week o the examination date.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Admit Card Date
Below we have provided the dates regarding AFMC Nursing 2020 admit card, exam and result:
|Admit card release||July 2020|
|AFMC Nursing 2020 Entrance test||July 2020|
|Declaration of result||August 2020|
How to Download the Admit card
Candidates can download the admit card of AFMC Nursing 2020 by following the below steps:
- Log on to the official website of AFMC (link will be given above).
- Now click on the link of ‘Admit card’.
- Enter the details required like the application number, date of birth, etc.
- Submit the details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen in pdf format.
- Download the admit card and also take the print out of it for use in the admission process.
Details Mentioned in the Admit card
The admit card of AFMC Nursing 2020 will contain certain important details related to the appearing candidate and entrance exam. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates can report about it to the AFMC authorities.
The details present in the admit card are listed below:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Exam date
- Exam timing
- Exam center address
- Applicant’s signature
- Applicant’s photograph
- Exam instructions
Important Instructions for Exam day
Candidates must follow the instructions provided in the admit card for the exam day. In case if any candidate does not follow the instruction on the exam day, strict measures will be taken by the authority. The important points to be noted on the exam day are listed below:
- Candidates must reach the allotted exam center before the starting of the exam.
- Candidates must make sure that they carry the admit card/hall ticket along with the valid id proof.
- They must carry the original as well as the attested copies of the documents.
- Electronic devices like cellphones, calculators or any other prohibited items must not be brought inside the exam hall.
- Candidates must not get indulge in any kind of restricted activity during the exam.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Exam Centers
Some of the cities where the written exam will be conducted are:
Ambala, Agra, Dehradun, Chennai, Chandimandir, Delhi, Danaspur, Bhopal, Bangalore, Kolkata, Kochi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Guwahati, Pune, Lucknow, Meerut, Jabalpur, Jhansi, Jammu, Thiruvananthapuram, Secunderabad, Wellington, Ezhimala (Cannanore)
AFMC Nursing 2020 admit card can be downloaded by the candidates only after the successful registration process. The authority will not be responsible for sending the admit card by post or courier and will be available by online mode only.
If you have any query related to AFMC Nursing 2020 Admit Card, you can ask your query in the comments section below.