AIPVT 2020 Counselling, Admission Schedule – Check Here
AIPVT 2020 Counselling will be started from the month of July 2020. AIPVT exam which is replaced by NEET is conducted for admission to B.V.Sc. and A.H degree courses. Admission to the veterinary courses will be done on the basis of NEET 2020 score. Admission into these courses will be done under 15% All India Quota seats (except Jammu & Kashmir). Counselling for remaining 85% of seats will be carried out separately by the respective state/university. In this article, candidates will get the details regarding AIPVT counselling 2020.
AIPVT 2020 Counselling
Here, candidates can check the some important points related to AIPVT 2020 counselling.
- The AIPVT counselling 2020 will be conducted through online mode only.
- Candidates will have to register online to participating in the counselling rounds.
- Online counselling will be started from the third week of July 2020.
- Candidates will have to fill and lock their preference for colleges and course.
- Candidates failing to register for counselling within the specified time will not be eligible for allotment of seats.
- After the registration, candidates should also take the printout of the application form.
AIPVT 2020 Counselling Schedule
Here, candidates can check the AIPVT 2020 counselling schedule (tentative).
|Round 1 Counselling|
|Publication of Information bulletin & available seats under 15% AIQ||3rd week of July|
|Starting of online registration Choice filling/Choice locking & registration fee payment||3rd week of July|
|Closing of online registration Choice filling/Choice locking & registration fee payment||4th week of July|
|Seat allotment||4th week of July|
|Publication of allotment result||Last week of July|
|Reporting to the allotted college||4th week of July to 1st week of August|
|Round 2 Counselling|
|Publication of vacant seats||1st week of August|
|Seat allotment||2nd week of August|
|Publication of allotment result||2nd week of August|
|Reporting to the allotted college||2nd to 3rd week of August|
|Round 3 Counselling|
|Publication of vacant seats||3rd week of August|
|Seat allotment||4th week of August|
|Publication of allotment result||Last week of August|
|Reporting to the allotted college||Last week of August to 1st week of September|
|Mop Round Counselling|
|Publication of provisional allotment of seats||1st week of September|
|Submission of online payment of securing money for candidates who have alloted seats||1st week of September|
|Declaration of final result||2nd week of September|
|Reporting to the allotted college||3rd week of September|
AIPVT 2020 Merit List
VCI will publish the merit list and waiting list on the basis of candidates score in NEET exam. Both the merit list can be used for counselling and allotment of seats under 15% All India Quota seats.
The merit list will be prepared equivalent to number of seats available for the allotment in all courses under 15% AIQ seats. Waiting list will be prepared having six times the number of candidates in the merit list.
On the basis of merit list, the authority will allot the seats to the candidates after participating in the counselling. The seat will be allotted only after the verification of original documents.
AIPVT 2020 Tie-Breaking
In case two or more candidates secure equal marks in the exam, then VCI will follow tie breaking procedure. Following below is the procedure to award higher preference:
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in NEET Biology paper will be given preference.
- If tie still persists, candidates having higher marks in NEET chemistry paper will be given preference.
- If still persists, candidates with less number of wrong answer in all subjects will be given preference.
- If tie still persists, candidates older in age will be given preference.
AIPVT 2020 Counselling Procedure
Following below are the steps to participate in the AIPVT 2020 counselling.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of AIPVT (link will be given above).
- Candidates will have to first register to participate in counselling.
- Fill details such as name, roll number, date of birth, application number.
- Candidate will proceed to next step after successful registration.
Step 2: Choice filling and Registration
- Candidates will have to fill their preferred veterinary colleges choices in drop down menu.
- Candidates are advised to fill maximum number of choices, so that their chances of getting seat in best college are high.
- After filling preference, save and lock them.
- Choices once locked cannot be modify. So fill the choices carefully.
- Take a print copy of locked choices for future reference.
Step 3: Allotment of Seat
- The authority will release the AIPVT 2020 seat allotment/counselling letter result on official website.
- Candidates will be allotment seat on the basis of merit list, preference of college and availability of seats.
Step 4: Reporting at the allotted college
- After the allotment of the seat, candidates will have to report to the allotted college within specified date to complete admission procedure.
After the seat being allotted to the candidates, they have to report at the allotted college for document verification and completion of admission process.
Candidates will have to carry all the specified documents on admission day. Candidates failing to produce any of the documents will their candidature. Following below are the list of documents required for counselling:
- 4 passport size photograph and 1 postcard size photograph
- AIPVT 2020 admit card
- AIPVT 2020 result
- Counselling letter
- Date of birth certificate (10th certificate or equivalent)
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate.
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Identity proof
- Provisional certificate (for candidate who passed out in the year 2020)
If you have any other queries regarding AIPVT 2020 Counselling, you can ask your queries in the comment below.