AIPVT 2020 Counselling (Started), Allotment (Released) – Get Here
AIPVT 2020 Allotment Result (Mop-up Round) has been released. AIPVT exam which is replaced by NEET is conducted for admission to B.V.Sc. and A.H degree courses. Admission to the veterinary courses can be done on the basis of NEET 2020 score. Admission into these courses can be done under 15% All India Quota seats (except Jammu & Kashmir). Counselling for remaining 85% of seats will be carried out separately by the respective state/ university. In this article, candidates get the details regarding AIPVT counselling 2020.
AIPVT 2020 Counselling – Allotment Result Out (Mop-up Round)
AIPVT 2020 Allotment Result (Mop-up round) has been released. Click here to view.
AIPVT 2020 Mop-up round has been started from 10th February 2021. Click here to register.
AIPVT 2020 Seat Allotment Result (2nd round) has been released on 29th January 2021. Click here to view result.
Click here to view list of selected candidates.
Here, candidates can check the some important points related to AIPVT 2020 counselling.
- The AIPVT counselling 2020 has been conducted through online mode only.
- Candidates have to register online to participating in the counselling rounds.
- Online counselling has been started from 2nd January 2021.
- Candidates have to fill and lock their preference for colleges and course.
- Candidates failing to register for counselling within the specified time will not be eligible for allotment of seats.
- After the registration, candidates should also take the printout of the application form.
AIPVT 2020 Counselling Schedule
Here, candidates can check the AIPVT 2020 counselling schedule (official).
|Round 1 Counselling|
|Publication of Information bulletin & available seats under 15% AIQ||30th December 2020|
|Starting of online registration Choice filling/Choice locking & registration fee payment||2nd January 2021|
|Closing of online registration Choice filling/Choice locking & registration fee payment||10th January 2021|
|Seat allotment||11th to 13th January 2021|
|Publication of allotment result||15th January 2021|
|Reporting to the allotted college||15th to 21st January 2021|
|2nd round Seat Allotment||25th January 2021|
|Process of Seat Allotment||27th to 28th January 2021|
|Allotment Result||29th January 2021|
|Reporting at alloted college||1st to 5th February 2021|
|Mop Round Counselling|
|Publication of provisional allotment of seats||9th February 2021|
|Registration for Mop-up Round & payment||10th & 11th February 2021|
|Declaration of final result||15th February 2021|
|Reporting to the allotted college||16th to 22nd February 2021|
AIPVT 2020 Merit List
VCI publishes the merit list and waiting list on the basis of candidates score in NEET exam. Both the merit list can be used for counselling and allotment of seats under 15% All India Quota seats.
The merit list is prepared equivalent to number of seats available for the allotment in all courses under 15% AIQ seats. Waiting list is prepared having six times the number of candidates in the merit list.
On the basis of merit list, the authority allot the seats to the candidates after participating in the counselling. The seat are allotted only after the verification of original documents.
AIPVT 2020 Tie-Breaking
In case two or more candidates secure equal marks in the exam, then VCI follows tie breaking procedure. Following below is the procedure to award higher preference:
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in NEET Biology paper will be given preference.
- If tie still persists, candidates having higher marks in NEET chemistry paper will be given preference.
- If still persists, candidates with less number of wrong answer in all subjects will be given preference.
- If tie still persists, candidates older in age will be given preference.
AIPVT 2020 Counselling Procedure
Following below are the steps to participate in the AIPVT 2020 counselling.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of AIPVT (link is given above).
- Candidates will have to first register to participate in counselling.
- Fill details such as name, roll number, date of birth, application number.
- Candidate will proceed to next step after successful registration.
Step 2: Choice filling and Registration
- Candidates will have to fill their preferred veterinary colleges choices in drop down menu.
- Candidates are advised to fill maximum number of choices, so that their chances of getting seat in best college are high.
- After filling preference, save and lock them.
- Choices once locked cannot be modify. So fill the choices carefully.
- Take a print copy of locked choices for future reference.
Step 3: Allotment of Seat
- The authority will release the AIPVT 2020 seat allotment/counselling letter result on official website.
- Candidates will be allotment seat on the basis of merit list, preference of college and availability of seats.
Step 4: Reporting at the allotted college
- After the allotment of the seat, candidates will have to report to the allotted college within specified date to complete admission procedure.
After the seat being allotted to the candidates, they have to report at the allotted college for document verification and completion of admission process.
Candidates have to carry all the specified documents on admission day. Candidates failing to produce any of the documents will their candidature. Following below are the list of documents required for counselling:
- 4 passport size photograph and 1 postcard size photograph
- AIPVT 2020 admit card
- AIPVT 2020 result
- Counselling letter
- Date of birth certificate (10th certificate or equivalent)
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate.
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Identity proof
- Provisional certificate (for candidate who passed out in the year 2020)
If you have any other queries regarding AIPVT 2020 Counselling, you can ask your queries in the comment below.