Amrita University 2021 Admit Card, Slot Booking – Book Slot Here
Amrita University 2021 Admit Card will be available in second week of April 2021. Amrita University Admit card can be downloaded from the website. Amrita University conducts various entrance exams to provide admission into various UG and PG and doctoral programmes. Students who qualify the entrance test successfully gets admission in the University campuses situated at Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu states. Through this article, candidates are provided the complete information regarding Amrita University Admit card 2021.
Amrita University 2021 Admit Card
The admit card of Amrita University for online as well as offline entrance exam will be made available through the website. Moreover, candidates will be issued admit card after the successful slot booking on the website.
Students can download their admit card for B.Tech from second week of April 2021. Candidates will have to do slot booking first for downloading of admit card. The slot booking can be done till first week of April 2021.
Amrita University 2021 Admit Card Dates
Candidates can check the complete tentative schedule for the release of Amrita University 2021 B.Tech admit card through the website:
|Slot booking for CBT exam||1st week of April 2021|
|Online exam date (AEEE)||4th week of April 2021|
How to download Amrita University 2021 Admit Card?
To download Amrita University 2021 admit card, candidates can follow the below mentioned steps:
For Offline mode entrance exam:
- Visit the official website of Amrita University.
- Candidates have to visit the portal given to download the admit card by Paper and pencil test.
- Now enter the application number and date of birth in the asked field.
- Click on the download button.
- Verify the details of hall ticket.
- Print the admit card.
For CBT mode entrance exam:
- Go to the official website of Amrita University.
- Visit the link provided to download the admit card after the test slot booking process.
- Enter the application number and DOB to access slot booking.
- Now candidates can choose the exam center, exam date, exam time.
- Confirm the slot selected.
- Check the details of slot booking and verify.
- Download and print the admit card.
Documents Required with the Admit Card
Candidates are required to carry some essential documents while appearing for the entrance test. These documents are used by the authority to check the identity of the candidate. The documents as id proof shown to the authority can be any of the following:
- Driving license
- Aadhar card
- Voter id card
- Id card of last attended school/College
Details Present in Admit Card
The details in the admit card will be present as per the information entered during filling up of form. Candidates after downloading the admit card must make sure that the details are correct and true. Contact the officials if any problem arises in the admit card.
Details in the Amrita University 2021 admit card is as follows:
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Examination center
- Instructions for the exam day
Important Instructions for the Exam day
Various instructions are provided by the authority for the exam day. These instructions are provided in the admit card. Candidates must carefully read the instructions and follow them strictly. The instructions provided in the admit card are:
- Students must reach the exam venue on or before the time mentioned in the admit card.
- Students must reach the exam venue with important documents and hall ticket.
- Any material which is prohibited to be brought inside the exam hall must not be taken by the student.
- Any type of misbehavior shown by the candidate inside the exam hall will lead to disqualification.
Amrita University 2021 Admit card /Hall ticket is an important document through which candidates get entry in the exam hall. To download the admit card for CBT exam mode, candidates will be required to book exam slot first.
If you have any query regarding Amrita University 2021 Admit card, you can ask your query in the comments section provided below.