AP ICET Exam 2019 Dates, Released – Check Exam Schedule Here
AP ICET 2019 Exam Date has been released. AP ICET, Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam. AP ICET is administered by Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Candidates those seeking admission in MBA or MCA regular courses in the universities and institutions of Andhra Pradesh can appear in this test. The examination has been conducted on 26th April 2019. Candidates can check the complete dates of AP ICET 2019 exam dates.
AP ICET Exam Dates 2019 – Released
Candidates can check the complete schedule of AP ICET 2019 in this section.
|Starting of online application form||27th February 2019|
|Last date to submit application form without late fee||27th March 2019|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 2000 + Rs. 550 (Registration Fee)||4th April 2019|
|Application Correction Starts||5th – 14th April 2019|
|Availability of hall ticket||19th April 2019|
|AP ICET exam date||26th April 2019|
|Releasing of preliminary key||26th April 2019|
|Last date to submit objections on preliminary key||29th April 2019|
|Rank card/Result released||8th May 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||July 2019|
AP ICET 2019 Exam Dates
Here we have mentioned the details of Pre-examination and Post-examination.
AP ICET 2019 application form filling process has been started from 27th February 2019. Candidates can fill the form till 27th March 2019 without submitting the late fee.
Candidates can also fill the application form after last date prescribed by the university on payment of late fee. The last date to submit online application form will be 4th April 2019 on payment of Rs. 2000 + registration fee.
Application form correction can be done from 5th to 14th April 2019. AP ICET hall ticket/admit card can be downloaded from 19th April 2019 through online mode.
The exam of AP ICET has been conducted via online mode on 26th April 2019.
After the written test, the university has released the preliminary answer key on 26th April 2019.
Candidates can view the answer key to check the correct answers of the questions which is asked in the exam. The facility of objections can be done till 29th April 2019.
AP ICET 2019 Application Form
Candidates can check following details regarding AP ICET 2019 application form:
- The application form can be filled till from 27th February till 27th March 2019.
- Candidates can submit the application fee with late fee till 4th April 2019.
- Candidates have to fill all required educational & personal details in the application form.
- While filling application form, candidates has to upload passport size photograph & signature.
- Authority has also provided correction facility from 5th April 2019.
- Candidates can take printout of their application form for further use.
- The application fee can be paid through AP Online Centers/ Citizen Service Centers/ e- seva centers in AP or credit card/ debit card.
- The application fee is Rs. 550.
If you have any other queries about AP ICET Exam Dates 2019, you can leave your comments below in the comment box.