AAP LAWCET 2022 Counselling, Admission Procedure – Get Schedule Here
AP LAWCET 2022 Counselling will get start through online mode. Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance test is conducted to offer 3 years and 5 years of LL.B courses. Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu organizes AP LAWCET counselling every year. The AP LAWCET is the state level entrance exam, which is conducted on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. Candidates can get admission in the state universities in AP and its affiliated colleges. Here candidates can get all the details of AP LAWCET counselling 2022.
AP LAWCET 2022 Counselling
AP LAWCET 2022 Counselling Notification will be released via online mode. AP LAWCET Counselling (document verification & web options) will be held from September 2022. AP LAWCET 2022 Seat Allotment will be released in October 2022 through login.
Candidates can download the provisional allotment letter from the website and report to the allotted college. Candidates have to verify their documents at designated help line centers. Only after verifying the documents, candidates must start exercising the options.
A One Time Password (OTP) is sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. Candidates must start the locking of stream and college after entering the OTP on their account. The allotment of the seats can be made in the order of preference by the candidates.
Candidates must access the list of participating colleges from the website. Qualified candidates must proceed to the web counselling after the releasing of the written result.
Candidates those who secure the qualified marks have to attend the counselling. The admission will be offered rank-wise in the counselling process. Candidates will have to verify their documents at the designated AP LAWCET counselling centers.
AP LAWCET 2022 Counselling Date
AP LAWCET 2022 Counselling will be started from September 2022. The counselling schedule will be as given below:
|Payment of registration fee||September 2022|
|2nd round registration||–|
|2nd round allotment||–|
|2nd round allotment result||–|
AP LAWCET 2022 Counselling Procedure
Candidates can complete the AP LAWCET 2022 Counselling Procedure by following the some steps given below:
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- Fill the required necessary details and register yourselves on the website.
- Pay the non-refundable counselling fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/-for SC/ST candidates).
- On successful registration, the option selection page will open.
- Enter your login details and select the college and courses/stream of the order of your preference from the available college and course list.
- Candidates can select the college and subject according to their rank in the merit list.
- On successful submission an OTP will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number with which candidate can submit their choice.
- The confirmation of the course and college will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number.
AP LAWCET 2022 Admission
After the allotment of seats, candidates are provided with the admission order letter. Candidates must download it from the website on the due date. Candidates with the allotment letter have to report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
While taking admission in the college candidates have to produce their original documents and submit the admission fee. Candidates whose documents does not match with the original documents submitted at the time of filling application form are rejected from getting the admission.
If you have any queries regarding AP LAWCET 2022 Counselling, you may ask us by writing your doubts in the comment box given below.