AP PGECET 2021: Application Form (Out), Exam Date (Revised), Eligibility
AP PGECET 2021 Exam Date has been revised. Application Form has been released on 19th July 2021. It will be conducted by Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam on behalf of APCHE. Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Engineering Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is conducted every year. It is a state level entrance test. Candidates can get admission in M.E./M.Tech, M.Phrma and Pharm.D courses. Candidates can also get admission through GATE and GPAT scores. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about AP PGECET 2021 including important dates, application form, eligibility and etc.
AP PGECET 2021 Notifications – Application Form Released
AP PGECET 2021 Application Form has been released from 19th July 2021. Check here for application details.
AP PGECET 2021 Exam Date has been revised. The exam will be held from 27th September to 30th September 2021. Check here for exam dates details.
AP PGECET 2021 Important Dates
Here, candidates can get official AP PGECET dates:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||19th July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form without late fee||19th August 021|
|Correction window||1st to 7th September 2021|
|Last date to submit applications with late fee||5th September 2021|
|Releasing of admit card||20th September 2021|
|AP PGECET 2021 exam date||27th to 30th September 2021|
|Releasing of answer key||29th September to 9th October 2021|
|Declaration of result||October 2021|
|Counselling starts from||October 2021|
AP PGECET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through the details about AP PGECET 2021 application form:
- Application form has been available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 19th July 2021.
- Fill all required details including address, educational, personal and etc.
- Upload documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in JPG and JPEG format.
- Aadhar card is an mandatory for the candidates.
- Application form can be filled till 19th August 2021 without late fee and till 5th September 2021 with late fee.
- Application correction window will be opened on 1st to 7th September 2021.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it for further admission procedure.
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can pay fee using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
Candidates can check fee structure for all categories from below:
|For OC/ BC candidates||Rs. 1000|
|For SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 500|
AP PGECET 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must check AP PGECET eligibility before applying for the examination:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile Certificate: Candidates must have domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Qualification: Candidates must have B.Tech, B.Pharma degree or its equivalent from any recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% (45%marks for reserved category) marks in their qualifying examination.
- Fitness Certificate: Candidates should have fitness certificate.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those are appearing in their final year will also be eligible to apply.
- Score Card: Candidates those have GPAT and GATE score card can also apply.
AP PGECET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be held through online mode.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Time Duration: Total 2 hours will be provided to solve the questions paper.
- Language: Questions will be asked in English language.
- Number of Questions: Total 120 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
AP PGECET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check some topics of AP PGECET syllabus from the given section:
- Structural Engineering: Concrete structure, steel structure, mechanics, structural analysis etc.
- Water Resources and Transportation Engineering: Hydrology, Irrigation, noise pollution, air pollution, traffic engineering, water requirement etc.
- Engineering Mathematics: Differential equation, complex variable, numerical method, calculus, linier algebra etc.
- Chemical Engineering: Heat transfer, fluid mechanics, mass transfer, process calculations and thermodynamics, chemical reaction engineering, plant design and economics, chemical technology
- Engineering Mathematics: Probability and statistics, complex variables, numerical methods, linear algebra, calculus, differential equations
- Electrical Engineering: Signal and system, electric mechanics, electric circuits and fields, power system, control system, analog and digital electronics, electrical and electronics measurement, power electronics and drives
- Engineering Mathematics: Complex variables, numerical methods, probability and statistics, linear algebra, calculus etc.
- Prepare a time table for your study and follow it daily.
- Go through the examination pattern and syllabus.
- Clear your basic concept from the topics.
- Make short notes and revise it on a daily basis.
- Solve previous year question papers and mock tests.
- Eat healthy food and take care of your health.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
AP PGECET 2021 Admit Card
AP PGECET 2021 admit card will be released through online mode on the website. Candidates can check their admit card using login credentials i.e. roll number and password.
Bring your admit card on the day of examination with one ID proof. Without admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Check all the details carefully which will be mentioned on admit card.
AP PGECET 2021 Answer Key
AP PGECET 2021 answer key will be released after few days of the examination. Candidates can check their answer key through online mode. Answer key will contain correct answer of the questions.
Through the answer key candidates can get an estimate idea of their marks obtained in the examination. Candidates can submit objections against the answer key. After accepting all objections authorities will release final answer key.
AP PGECET 2021 Result
AP PGECET 2021 result will be published in the second week of October 2021. Candidates can check their result through online mode. Result will be checked using application number/ registration number and password.
Rank card will be available after announcement of the result. Candidates are advised to take printout of the result. Candidates must check all details carefully in the rank card i.e. name, rank, etc.
AP PGECET 2021 Cut Off
AP PGECET 2021 cut off will be released after declaration of the result. Candidates can check their cut off through online mode. Cut off will be the minimum marks that candidates have to obtained to get admission.
Candidates will be called for the counselling based on cut off marks. Cut off will be different for different courses. There will be no prescribed marks for reserved category candidates.
AP PGECET 2021 Counselling
AP PGECET 2021 counselling will be started from the third week of October 2021. Counselling process will include various processes like documents verification, seat allotment, payment of fee etc.
Separate counselling will be organized for PGECET, GATE and GPAT. Candidates must have to verify their original documents at the day of counselling. If candidates will not be able to attend the counselling, seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
Here candidates can check important documents which will be need for verification:
- Admit card of PGECET/ GPAT/ GATE
- Mark sheets of qualifying exams
- Category certificate
- Domicile certificate
- AP PGECET 2021 rank card
- Transfer certificate
If you have any other query about AP PGECET 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.